Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 17th
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 02:04 PM (6,183 Views)
kelly777
Member Avatar

Peridott
Sep 9 2012, 06:32 PM
LPS
Sep 9 2012, 05:53 PM
Uggghhhh.....Kevin. Every storyline Kevin is interjected in, does not work. He seems out of place and pointless. Plus, he seems way overexposed and doesn't he have a few secret hidden from his wife?

Its like they're doing a repeat of that stupid stashed away Billy story last year. Same players here. I bet Cane finds out next. :eyeroll:
I thought the same thing when this first started happening. I hope they burn MAB's playbook.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(The Return of Sharon)
9/17, Sharon's return to the company upsets Nick and Victoria; Nina begs Ronan for help.(CC) (Stereo)

(Lauren's Confession)
9/18, Lauren's confession and Daisy's return rocks the people of Genoa City.(CC) (Stereo)

(Argument)
9/19, Christine and Phyllis have a fight; Billy's secrets could hurt his family.(CC) (Stereo)

(Helping Paul)
9/21, An unlikely person comes to Paul's rescue; Christine questions Ronan about his affair with Phyllis.(CC) (Stereo)

(Billy's Tip)
9/21, Billy helps Victor and Nikki reunite; Tucker continues to get Sharon to do what he wants.(CC) (Stereo)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Gotta wonder on something, bear with me folks...
The 10,000th episode is the 27th. On a Thursday? Cliffhangers used to be on Friday where I used to bitch and holler about having to wait till Monday cuz I had to work!! :frustration:
I feel it's anti-climatic. Kind of like a bed scene with Shucker, or an engagement ring to someone married 5 times.
Have the show on a Friday so people are hepped up and stewing till Monday...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 15 2012, 08:10 AM
Gotta wonder on something, bear with me folks...
The 10,000th episode is the 27th. On a Thursday? Cliffhangers used to be on Friday where I used to bitch and holler about having to wait till Monday cuz I had to work!! :frustration:
I feel it's anti-climatic. Kind of like a bed scene with Shucker, or an engagement ring to someone married 5 times.
Have the show on a Friday so people are hepped up and stewing till Monday...
maybe there's something even bigger planned for friday??

Quote:

Paul is adamant that Ricky said he killed Daisy.

Ricky didn't say he killed daisy, he said he "got rid of her" while it implies he killed her, it doesn't mean he did, getting rid of someone could also mean you just ran them off.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 15 2012, 10:08 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide US wk of 9/17

9/17, Sharon's shocking return to Newman Enterprises rattles Nick and Victoria, while Nina pleads for Ronan's help.

9/18, Lauren's confession and Daisy's return send shockwaves through Genoa City.

9/19, Phyllis and Christine get into a heated argument, while Billy's secrets could jeopardize his family.

9/20, Paul receives help from an unlikely source, while Christine confronts Ronan about his affair with Phyllis.

9/21, Victor and Nikki connect thanks to a tip from Billy, while Tucker continues to manipulate Sharon.

Daytime
Member Avatar

YOUNG AND RESTLESS SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS soapzone
Y&R -- Tucker calls Ashley and leaves a message after receiving a copy of his final divorce decree. Adam makes preparations to close a secret deal. Christine heads for a heated confrontation with Phyllis. Sharon's verdict is in. Genevieve tries to get Victor to take some good advice. When Genevieve reports to Tucker that Victor's life is in danger if Victor continues to hang around the docks, Tucker tries to convince Genevieve to keep Victor in California for just a couple of more days. Genevieve also reports to Billy that she believes that Victor is in danger - but Billy remains hung up on his fear that Victoria will hit the roof if she learns that Billy located Victor long ago - but kept the news secret. After Sister Celeste is almost killed when a forklift on the docks collapses, Genevieve suggests to Victor that Victor's stubborn determination to continue stirring up trouble on the docks has put Sister Celeste's life in danger. Victor gives serious thought to Genevieve's suggestion, and decides that the time has come for him to move on. Nick and Victoria are disappointed when they learn that Sharon will be resuming control of Newman Enterprises. Jack and Tucker prepare to make whopping stock purchases when news about Sharon's return as Newman's CEO leaks out, and Newman stock takes another nosedive. Sharon insists that Nick and Victoria join her in a press conference which Sharon believes will help bolster stockholders' confidence in the future of Newman stock. Nina urges Ronan to continue investigating the circumstances surrounding Ricky's death, even though the fact that Ricky apparently did NOT kill Daisy makes it appear that Paul killed Ricky deliberately. Kevin tries to convince Billy that Billy should tell everyone everything which Billy has learned about Victor. After Ronan, Michael, Nina and Paul confirm that Daisy really IS alive, but is in a coma following an overdose of pills, Michael and Ronan worry that the fact that Daisy is still alive means that Paul was wrong when Paul insisted that Ricky told Paul that Ricky had killed Daisy. However, Paul hopes that Daisy will be able to confirm how wild and crazy Ricky had become, and makes attempts to visit Daisy in the hospital. After Paul has no luck getting through to Daisy, Avery subpoenas Daisy to testify in Paul's defense, even though Daisy is in a coma. When it begins to appear that Daisy possibly may not recover in time to provide a defense for Paul, Lauren makes plans to make a confession which could help Paul. After Lauren spills everything which she knows to Avery, Paul insists that Avery should NOT use any part of Lauren's confession in Paul's defense. When Christine unexpectedly returns to town, Christine makes a suggestion which COULD assist Paul in the long run. -- CHRISTINE will return to Genoa City in late September, when Phyllis's trial for the hit and run gets under way. TRACI will also return to Genoa City, probably in time for the show's historic 10,000th episode. The residents of Genoa City make plans for a memorial service for Victor after they receive word of the mogul's untimely passing. As family and friends gather for Victor's memorial, during a montage of Victor's life, Katherine speaks about Victor's history and extolls Victor's virtues as a wonderful father and upstanding member of the community. In the middle of Katherine's walk down memory lane, Victor arrives. As Katherine sums up her observations by remarking that the one thing to remember about Victor is that Victor always had the last laugh, Katherine catches sight of Victor. Nikki's emotional distress takes a turn when a presumed dead Victor makes an unexpected appearance at his funeral. However, Victor blasts Sharon, Nikki and Adam when he returns. LILY faces startling changes. Another murder takes center stage. MICHAEL DAMIAN will return as DANNY ROMALOTTI in time to celebrate Y&R's 10,000th Episode on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27. -- Young and Restless has a casting call out for a new African American male who will already have an MBA degree, and was orphaned while still in his teens. The character's name is currently TYLER DOUGLAS. Although many suspect that this casting call was for someone to serve as a recast for DEVON, set insiders are denying those reports. There are reports that TYLER DOUGLAS is definitely a new character who will go to work at Jabot and begin working with Lily. Tyler will be Sarge's nephew and will be cocky and self-assured.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If Katherine doesn't suffer a stroke, I will be surprised. Not only from seeing him but to stand up there and lie in front of God and everyone about what a great father he was. Maybe struck by lightening for boldy lying like that.
We expect him to rip into Sharon, Nikki for marrying Jack, but why rip into Adam? What did he do this time around? Or what didn't he do? Was he expected to stand up and help Sharon? Still pissed that he's with Chelsea? I thought he didn't want Sharon with Adam. Wishy washy bastard ain't he?
Did I miss something along the way?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Another week of FF. at least tgvn is finally back so that Nikki can stop waking up in cold sweats and staring aimlessly at stars.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

:lol: Yet another purse for Nick to hold. Good Ol Summer leaves the penthouse in a huff and lets Nick carry her hot pink suitcase out the door!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wish I could ignore Nicks other family all together
Summer and Phyllis should not be Newmans. I hope Summer turns out to be Jacks under the new regime. We need more Abbotts on the show anyways!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 17 2012, 05:50 PM
Summer and Phyllis should not be Newmans. I hope Summer turns out to be Jacks under the new regime. We need more Abbotts on the show anyways!
and then we'll get the abnoxious duo of Summer & Kyle as sibblings! :drunk: But yes, I can't wait until Summer is discovered to be Jack's!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 17 2012, 06:29 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

And Faith can be Billy's or Jacks. Since they were part of the Paternity Parade. Leaves Noah being the only Newman heir. But then again...
Hey, Adam might have a baby boy.

Victor III

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 16 2012, 06:29 PM
If Katherine doesn't suffer a stroke, I will be surprised. Not only from seeing him but to stand up there and lie in front of God and everyone about what a great father he was. Maybe struck by lightening for boldy lying like that.
We expect him to rip into Sharon, Nikki for marrying Jack, but why rip into Adam? What did he do this time around? Or what didn't he do? Was he expected to stand up and help Sharon? Still pissed that he's with Chelsea? I thought he didn't want Sharon with Adam. Wishy washy bastard ain't he?
Did I miss something along the way?
I'm wondering if this "secret" deal adam has been working on is buying up newman stocks and victor found out.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That could be it. Pisses Victor off that Adam has the same business sense and ruthless streak that he has.
More like Victor than any of his kids.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Queen B
Sep 17 2012, 05:50 PM
LMFAO! Bee straight-up plus, Precious P. SupaKid bonded well w/Uncle Jack from jump.
Also Re-cast Keemo Abbott or let him have a son and that gives Jack a grand child.. Hopefully J.Farren do right by the Abbott's family Arc.... This guy who plays Kyle don't have no Oomph and him speak whiny Bitch all the time which is a NEGATIVE because Jack's character was THE original playboy so his son should've followed yea,I know the part was originated by Terri Lester however when Peter took up the role he played man-Ho the same that's why having Jack always love hungry,marry in months and not be able to tell difference from one puss-puss too another fell flat on it's face.... J.Farren & Josh G. need to write these men Jack,Nick,Neil Michael,Paul holding they own nuts again.

Edited by lightandday, Sep 17 2012, 08:09 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

United Front?
Tuesday, September 18 2012 sheknows

Adam and Kevin argue, Daniel and Heather get closer, and word spreads that Daisy's alive.

At the penthouse, Nick tells Phyllis he's moving back to the ranch - he just has to tell Summer. Phyllis says she and Summer need him. Nick brings up Ronan and the lies. Michael and Lauren arrive. Phyllis assumes it's about Summer and Fen, but Michael tells them Daisy is alive. He explains she was a patient at Fairview and is now in a coma due to an overdose.

At Jimmy's, Adam and Kevin debate doing a deal with Jabot. Adam thinks they should do it, but Kevin doesn't want to set a precedent by linking to Jabot's website. Cane arrives. Adam asks for Jabot to link back to Tag 'n' Grab, but Cane refuses. Kevin says they get mutual links or no deal. He gets a call and leaves. Adam tells Cane they may be able to come to an agreement.

Chloe sits on the patio with Bobby. Chelsea appears and tells her the dog's peeing on her bag. Lily joins them and Chloe spills about Chelsea's pregnancy which causes tension. When Lily notes that Adam makes Chelsea happy, Chloe implies it's because he's rich. Lily reminds Chloe people said that about her when she was with Chance. Chelsea smirks that she's not the maid's daughter trying to marry upstairs, and leaves.

In a booth at Crimson Lights, Paul nods off and dreams Daisy is there. He asks her to let Michael know he was telling the truth about Ricky. Avery arrives and wakes him. They discuss Daisy and Fairview. She suggests they get a subpoena. Later, Nick and Summer enter and sit down. He confirms he's moving out, but doesn't want Summer to be angry with Phyllis. Summer asks to live with him. He agrees.

At Daniel's place, he and Heather joke about their sneaking around. They make love, and then discuss their situation and Lucy. Daniel says Daisy was a good mom, and Lucy will need a woman in her life. Heather smiles at him thinking that far in the future. He says he's crazy about her. Heather gets a call to meet Paul and promises to return. Michael, Phyllis, and Kevin arrive and tell Daniel that Daisy's alive and in a coma. Daniel wants to see her. Michael phones to get permission. They leave.

Paul and Avery arrive at the Club. Lauren grabs Avery and they discuss Daisy helping Paul. Avery says she has to convince a jury the shooting wasn't premeditated. Paul asks Heather to get him into Fairview. She says she'll try. Heather calls and learns Daniel's on his way there to see Daisy. Paul joins Avery and Lauren at a table. Lauren tells him he never would have shot Ricky if it wasn't for her. She confesses to Avery that the gun was hers and spills the whole story of how he came to have it. Paul protests. Lauren insists she's coming forward.

Kevin returns to Jimmy's Bar to find Adam has signed Tag 'n' Grab to a deal with Jabot. Kevin tells Cane the deal is off. Cane lets them bicker. Adam tells Kevin if it weren't for him he'd be tagging and grabbing by himself in a back room by himself. Chelsea, Lily, and Chloe arrive. Kevin snaps at Chloe. Adam tells Chelsea that child will tank this venture. Lily and Cane discuss the animosity. Adam suggests a united front to Kevin, who refuses. Cane tells them Jabot can't do business like this. Adam tells Kevin he's going to kill the site. Chloe tells Kevin he made fools of all of them. Kevin tells her about Daisy. She's furious that he's only telling her now. She leaves. Lily and Cane smirk about not being the ones with the drama for once. They kiss.

At the hospital, Phyllis waits with Michael while Daniel joins Daisy, who is still in a coma. He tells her that Lucy misses her and that if she wakes up, she'll be part of her life. Daniel exits. Phyllis says Michael left.

Michael returns to the Club after a 911 text from Paul. Lauren tells him she told Avery about the gun and she's not sorry. Paul, meanwhile, refuses to let Avery use the information - he just wants to get into Fairview. Christine appears, "I might be able to help."

At Daniel's apartment, he tells Heather the news about Daisy doesn't have to change things. She tells him he has to stop thinking about her. They kiss. She leaves crying.

Phyllis arrives home to find Summer moving out with Nick. Phyllis tells Summer she doesn't have to go. Summer tells her she did this to herself. Nick agrees. They leave.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Christine tells Paul they're not budging on letting them have access to Daisy. Avery says there is one person who might be willing to go in for them.

Genevieve tells Billy over the phone that Victor left last night. Billy asks if he's coming home.

Vikki tells Sharon that Tucker McCall is a corporate shark. Nick asks Sharon if he's supporting her or out for himse

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I think this show might be on to something. Chelsea, Chloe and Lily as the Real Housewives of GC! Get Chelsea her own rat on a leash, and then they can start yanking each other's hair extensions out, kiss and makeup, go to the spa and trash talk about all the other fools in GC. They can even compare each other's husbands, which one has committed more crimes. Throw in Abby as the unmarried one, she can get drunk and dance naked on a table..Nikki can show her how its done!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 18 2012, 02:09 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lily, Chelsea and Chloe scene was lame. So was Adam, Cane and Kevin.

I enjoyed Chelsea and Chloe's bitching though, and to be honest I would rather see Chloe leave the show before Chelsea does. Chloe is pathetic for blabbing about Chelsea being pregnant

Daytime
Member Avatar

Not Tipping His Hand.
Wednesday, September 19 2012 sheknows

Sofia warns Tucker, Phyllis runs into Christine, and Kevin advises Billy.

At Crimson Lights, Billy tells Vikki his producer just gave him trouble because Restless Style TV's not popping in the ratings. Vikki asks him to talk them into doing an expose on Sharon. He agrees to work on it. Nick appears and says the stock's still dropping. They talk about Jack and Tucker cashing in. Vikki says Tucker may not be reporting his purchases. Nick gets a call - Sharon wants them in her office.

At the bar in L.A., Genevieve tells Sister Celeste she hasn't heard from Christian. Tucker calls and tells her the stock is bottoming out, it shouldn't be much longer. She hangs up. Sister Celeste tells Gen that Christian left to keep her from being bothered. Gen assures her he can look after himself. Billy calls, and Gen tells him Victor left last night and still doesn't know who he is. Billy's upset. She tells Billy if he's upset to end it by telling what he knows.

Phyllis finds Kevin brooding at Jimmy's. They commiserate about their problems. Phyllis is concerned that he confessed to Chloe about the Tim situation. They talk about Daisy. Kevin's offended that she's relieved Daisy is in a coma. The bicker and he tells her to shut up about it.

Paul hugs Christine in the Club. Avery says her timing is perfect. Christine tells them she'll do what she can to get them into Fairview, but her call is fruitless. Avery says someone might be willing to go in for them. Christine calls Kevin. He agrees to text after he sees her. Avery leaves. Chris asks Paul if he still feels he needs to be punished. Paul says he has guilt, but he's helping with his defense. Christine excuses herself and runs into Phyllis leaving a message for Summer that she misses her. Christine gloats that karma is finally getting her. Phyllis calls her a stone cold bitch. They sling insults. Paul appears and tries to diffuse things. Christine promises to finish this in court.

At Newman, Sharon informs Nick and Victoria she will no longer be needing their services. They tell her she can't dismiss them without the board's approval. Vikki says they're not going anywhere. Sharon warns she'll watch their every move. Vikki suggests she watch her new best friend Tucker. Nick says they suspect he's secretly buying stock. Sharon accuses them of playing mind games. Nick tells Sharon he and the girls are moving back to the ranch. Sharon wonders if he's planning to spy on her. Vikki tells her to get a grip.

In Tucker's office, Sofia warns he has to start reporting his purchases - people are getting suspicious. Tucker doesn't want to tip his hand yet. Sofia says he's gambling. Tucker calls it a calculated risk. After, he calls Genevieve to get the latest on Victor, who walks through the door of the bar just then. Gen hangs up. Sharon arrives and Tucker moves to kiss her. She says that's not why she's there. Sharon asks him if he's been buying up Newman stock. Tucker admits it, shrugging that it's a good investment - the stock will bounce back with her at the helm. She apologizes and they hug.

Billy joins Kevin at Jimmy's. Kevin tells him about Daisy and warns it better not end up on Restless Style. Billy tells him to relax and they discuss Victor. Billy admits he's alive - he's seen him. He tells Kevin he left him in L.A. with amnesia. Kevin is upset about getting dragged into another secret and tells him he knows what he has to do.Billy sighs - he has to find Victor and bring him home. Later, Vikki arrives. Billy says he has to go back to L.A.

Kevin visits Daisy in Fairview and says he's glad to see her and hates that she's in there. He says there are questions about Ricky and why she ran, but it doesn't matter right now. He wants them to be brother and sister when she wakes up - he won't walk away. Daisy starts waking up.

Genevieve greets 'Christian' in the bar. He says he's going back to work, but won't protest anymore. After the nun leaves, Gen asks why he really came back. He says he'll fight the bastards on his own.

Avery arrives at Newman where Nick is frustrated about Sharon having to sign off on work. He says they warned her about Tucker and he and Vikki will contact the SEC. He thanks Avery for sticking her neck out to help them. She says she's working for Victor. Nick tells her he and Summer moved out.

Kevin arrives at the Club and tells Paul and Christine that Daisy woke up for a moment, but the staff wouldn't tell him anything she said earlier about Ricky. He says he's decided not to question her and wants them to back off. Paul tells Chris that Daisy is key to his defense - he has an idea.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis tells Ronan she thought he was walking away. He replies that he's a slow walker.

Paul tells Christine his whole life might depend on what happens in that hospital.

Billy informs Genevieve that if he wants to tell him he's Victor, he'll tell him he's Victor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 18 2012, 04:05 PM
Lily, Chelsea and Chloe scene was lame. So was Adam, Cane and Kevin.

I enjoyed Chelsea and Chloe's bitching though, and to be honest I would rather see Chloe leave the show before Chelsea does. Chloe is pathetic for blabbing about Chelsea being pregnant
I loved Chelsea taking down the queen of mean, that was the highlight of the show and she did it with such class!
The expression on chloe's face was priceless as she called Chelsea a bitch! lmao
Well, BITCH, you started it!
I don't get why she is obsessed with chelsea's pregnancy, is she jealous, does she want to give birth to a chipmunk?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply