Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 17th
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 02:04 PM (6,181 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

Chloe just wants to be the only woman involved. Afraid someone will steal her thunder. She and Chelsea started out the same way. Pregnant and trying to build a fortune out of it.

Quote:

Sharon asks him if he's been buying up Newman stock. Tucker admits it, shrugging that it's a good investment - the stock will bounce back with her at the helm. She apologizes and they hug.

Well, that was easy. If he tells her he loves her when they are done smearing the sheets, she will follow him to the gallows.
Wonder how Tuckers gonna fare when Victor comes back?

Heh heh, we shall know sooooooooon.

You got that?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

For some reason I have a feeling Victor will go kinda easy on Sharon when he returns. He might give her the same kinda treatment he gave Victoria and Abby when they sued Victor but we all know Victor is easier on the ladies. Tuckers the one who will truly get it

LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't think the Chloe, Chelsea, Lily scenes were lame. That sh*t was the highlight of the show. LMAO. Surprisingly, that was the first time I felt Lily clicked....when she was this the other two girls. I would rather have Chloe on the show than Chelsea.

I don't get why Chelsea's pregnancy is some big secret. I'm waiting on the miscarriage. I believe Chelsea started it when she mentioned that ugly ass dog.

Kevin, Adam, and Cane's scene didn't work for me. I just don't buy find Adam and Kevin as these freenimies or whatever its called. Kevin just acted like he had a stick up his ass.
Edited by LPS, Sep 19 2012, 09:57 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Tucker can leave next for all I care, all hes done since he came to GC is treat women like shit. First his own mother Katherine, then Ashley and now Sharon. What makes Tucker so special anyways? Hes a scum bag

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:41 AM
I didn't think the Chloe, Chelsea, Lily scenes were lame. That sh*t was the highlight of the show. LMAO. Surprisingly, that was the first time I felt Lily clicked....when she was this the other two girls. I would rather have Chloe on the show than Chelsea.

I don't get why Chelsea's pregnancy is some big secret. I'm waiting on the miscarriage.

Kevin, Adam, and Cane's scene didn't work for me. I just don't buy find Adam and Kevin as these freenimies or whatever its called. Kevin just acted like he had a stick up his ass.
Also, Kevin looks like the biggest idiot when hes in scenes with Adam..and ofcourse Adam looks like the biggest genius ever. Chloe and Kevin are both pathetic, all they do is run their mouth and they just end up looking like losers. They can leave along with their ugly dog :puke:

LPS
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 19 2012, 09:42 AM
Tucker can leave next for all I care, all hes done since he came to GC is treat women like shit. First his own mother Katherine, then Ashley and now Sharon. What makes Tucker so special anyways? Hes a scum bag
what makes Tucker special?

He's dipped his toes in the lake called Sharon? He's been to the promise land?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 19 2012, 09:36 AM
For some reason I have a feeling Victor will go kinda easy on Sharon when he returns. He might give her the same kinda treatment he gave Victoria and Abby when they sued Victor but we all know Victor is easier on the ladies. Tuckers the one who will truly get it
Tucker should get it, sharon would have never gotten this far on her own.
I sure hope nick turns Tucker in to the SEC, at least Jack is doing it the legal way, Tucker's not and if I were sophia, I would tell bossman, sorry, but I'm not going to jail for you.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 19 2012, 08:10 AM
Chloe just wants to be the only woman involved. Afraid someone will steal her thunder. She and Chelsea started out the same way. Pregnant and trying to build a fortune out of it.

Quote:

Sharon asks him if he's been buying up Newman stock. Tucker admits it, shrugging that it's a good investment - the stock will bounce back with her at the helm. She apologizes and they hug.

Well, that was easy. If he tells her he loves her when they are done smearing the sheets, she will follow him to the gallows.
Wonder how Tuckers gonna fare when Victor comes back?

Heh heh, we shall know sooooooooon.

You got that?
BTW, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I got the distinct impression, when Victor was talking to gen, that maybe he has regained his memory, he seemed to be more Victor like in his manner.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:51 AM
Queen B

Oh PLEASE!!! :eyeroll: Did you just say a lake? EVERYONE knows that Share-a-bed's shit is DEEPER than an OCEAN!! :boobs:
Same goes for SYPHILIS!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wed CAN/Thurs US via rediculous

Phyllis meets Ronan at Crimson lights, (accidently) they sit and have coffee when Nick and Victoria walk in. Nick thanks Ronan for how he handled Summer, and Ronan says she is a good kid, this is my fault, Phyllis says no, it is her fault and she is going to make it right, Vikki tells her she should do that sooner rather than later as Nick walks out.
Vikki tells Nick she loves him but not his choice of wives!!

Sharon wakes up in bed with Tucker to the radio news that Newman is in downfall, stock wise. Tucker tells her to call press conference and tell Nick and Victoria they have to back her, he guarantees her they will quit rather than do that, (it's what Tucker wants). At the office later Sharon gives them a big lecture about the falling stocks being their fault because they take everything public. They finally agree to have a united front for the company's sake. Meanwhile Tucker is telling Sophia that as soon as Nick and Vikki quit, to buy up the declining stocks. Later Sharon informs him that The Newmans will back her, he is shocked.

Paul has his sister Patti moved to Fairview for evaluation, he goes to visit her and tries to get her help in getting in to see Daisy. She starts screaming that she lost her kitties and everyone runs to calm her down and Paul runs out and goes to Daisy's room, where she tells him everything she knows about Ricky and how she managed to get away from him that last night and to Fairview. She tells him about the video and how she was trying to see Michael that night and how she escaped from Ricky.

Phyllis's trial has been moved up and Michael goes to tell her, he begs her to cop a plea and she refuses, he tries to convince her it's best for her, she is making things worse, at least tell her lawyer everything or Leslie will be blindsided at trial, Phyllis does that. Leslie can't understand why Ronan did what he did.

Christine confronts Ronan about his affair with Phyllis, she is furious, Heather informed her about it, she puts Ronan off the case, and threatens to tell his boss what he has done.

Billy is back in LA as he and Genn try to figure out how to tell him he is Victor Newman, meanwhile Victor is set up by the company stooge, to meet him on the docks, just as Billy decides to just tell him who he is, Victor disappears and Billy and Genn don't know where he is gone.

LOL, the previews for tomorrow has Nick and Vikki telling Nikki that all the Newmans have to back Sharon, Nikki looks sick. LOL!!

Leisha
Member Avatar

LPS
Queen B

They've fired all the females surrounding him, Genevieve, Harmony, Ashley, & even Abby. His scenes with Devon and Katherine are awkward and forced, and they just signed EB to a multi -year contract. He's boring and redundant. I can't see one reason to keep him, I'd rather Y&R use the cast money to save their own vets.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Let's Draw Kitties.
Thursday, September 20 2012 sheknows

Paul visits Fairview, Christine lashes out at Ronan, and Tucker's plan backfires.

Heather joins Michael in the interrogation room and tells him she'll prosecute Phyllis and get a conviction, but her father is innocent and she hopes they find evidence to prove it.

At the Club, Paul tells Christine that Daisy may be his only defense - his whole life might depend on what happens in that hospital. Heather arrives and tells Christine that Phyllis' trial date's been moved up. She wishes there was a witness that saw her behind the wheel. She tells Chris about Ronan being Phyllis' alibi for the night Tim died.

Sharon wakes up in Tucker's bed to a radio report that Newman stock has hit a new low. Tucker assures her she just has to prove herself and things will improve. She toys with the idea of forcing Nick and Vikki to quit, but then decides against it. Tucker tells her if it was Victor, he'd call a press conference and make them sing his praises. Later, Sofia warns Tucker again when he orders her to buy more stock. Tucker tells her Sharon is asking Nick and Vikki to back her - they'll freak out. He tells Sofia to watch those shares and buy.

At Newman, Nick and Victoria worry about reassuring investors. They wish Victor would walk through the door.

Billy is reading Genevieve the riot act in L.A. when Victor enters the bar. The dockworker who ratted on Victor chats with him at the dart board. Billy and Gen bicker about telling Victor his real identity. She fills him in about the dockworkers' situation and Victor's plan. Victor wanders over. Billy tells him he's a journalist and offers to help with his expose. Victor refuses his help. Billy tells Gen he'll get Victor's trust. He gives Victor a smartphone and instructions to use it. Victor's suspicious. Gen tells Billy it was clever. The rat approaches Victor and tells him a guy wants to talk - he should meet him by warehouse five. He then calls someone and says, "He took the bait." Billy notices Victor's gone.

Phyllis runs into Ronan at Crimson Lights. He asks how she's holding up. She says just when she thinks it can't get worse, it does. Nick and Victoria arrive inside, discussing Sharon. Vikki notes he was married to her - what's up with his choice in women. On the patio, Phyllis tells Ronan that Summer moved out with Nick - it's karma according to Christine. Vikki and Nick appear. Phyllis stammers. Nick thanks Ronan for dealing with Summer the other day. Phyllis says it's on her and she'll make it right.

Michael visits Phyllis at home and tells her the trial date's being moved up. They bicker about whether she should cut a deal. He says the people who love her will understand. She asks what about the people who hate her. "Will you dance on my grave?" Michael urges her to tell Leslie everything so she can build a competent case. Later, Leslie arrives and Phyllis tells her all about the hit-and-run and admits Ronan gave her an alibi because he knows she didn't kill Tim.

At Fairview, Paul visits Patty, who throws herself into his arms. Paul talks to a doctor about adjusting her protocol at the prison. Paul tells Patty that Ricky died and it's his fault. He explains that Daisy can help him, but they won't let him in her room. Patty suggests they draw pictures of kitties. Paul is about to give up, but Patty causes a disturbance which allows him to sneak off to Daisy's room. Paul wakes Daisy up. She says, "Paul? Thank god you're here." Daisy tells him Ricky tried to kill her the night of the art gala an she was afraid so she hitched a ride to a rest stop and cut her hair. Then she saw Fairview and made up a name and story. She says Ricky wanted her dead because she saw the video of him killing his girlfriend.

Nick and Victoria return to Newman to find Sharon there saying it was nice of them to show up. She blames all the problems on them, saying they need to help her clean up the mess. She challenges them to prove they care about Newman by backing her at a press conference. Nick says the only way to get the stock price up is for her to step down. Sharon tells them to suck it up - she won't let them destroy her company! Nick and Vikki walk out.

Christine confronts Ronan in the interrogation room about sleeping with Phyllis. Ronan says he wasn't thinking. Christine says he screwed up, but the biggest thing is who he screwed up with. Michael joins them. Christine rants that she wants Ronan debriefed and taken off the case. Ronan shouts that it's not her house. Christine says he'll be lucky to keep his job with the FBI. Ronan walks out.

Sharon returns to Tucker's office and tells him jubilantly that Nick and Victoria caved and backed her - and it's all thanks to him! Tucker looks horrified.

At Newman, Nick and Vikki discuss backing Sharon. Nick says Sharon will get hers when Victor returns.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Paul asks Daisy if she'd be willing to testify to what she saw.

Nick tells Nikki that Sharon demanded the family put on a show, and she meant all of the Newmans. Nikki gapes.

Billy puts the shady dockworker in a choke hold. He tells him it's all going down at warehouse five, but he's too late.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Paul enlists the help of patty cocoa puffs? OMFG!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Leisha
Sep 19 2012, 04:24 PM
LPS
Queen B

They've fired all the females surrounding him, Genevieve, Harmony, Ashley, & even Abby. His scenes with Devon and Katherine are awkward and forced, and they just signed EB to a multi -year contract. He's boring and redundant. I can't see one reason to keep him, I'd rather Y&R use the cast money to save their own vets.
EB is a vet, without the core vets there is no Y&R, love him or hate him, Victor is well woven into the fabric of Y&R, as is Jack, Katherine, Nikki, Victoria, Nick, Sharon, Jill, Neil, & Phyliss.
As far as I'm concerned they can scrap most of the other characters and start from scratch.

Leisha
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 19 2012, 06:21 PM
Leisha
Sep 19 2012, 04:24 PM
LPS
Queen B

EB is a vet, without the core vets there is no Y&R, love him or hate him, Victor is well woven into the fabric of Y&R, as is Jack, Katherine, Nikki, Victoria, Nick, Sharon, Jill, Neil, & Phyliss.
As far as I'm concerned they can scrap most of the other characters and start from scratch.
I guess I didn't make clear I was talking about getting rid of Tucker. :laugh: I know EB is a vet, and now that the new regime has him signed to a multi-year contract they can get rid of Tucker and use the money to keep some other Y&R vets.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

This epi went absolutely nowhere. We are still at the same place we were 2 months ago!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I was surprised to see Patty today lol, I absolutely love SH and I wish they could use her more

LPS
Member Avatar

SH is an overrated actress, IMO. All she does is scream, shout, and chew scenery. HATE Patty cakes.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Patty does all that. SH is a good actress. I just hope they don't go over board with her. Let her do a good thing and then let one go over the cuckoo's nest! ;)

Queen B
Member Avatar

SH looked amazing in scenes with PB as Jack, I didn't like the idea of Emily in the beginning but I thought there was definitely potential there and she was the last partner I enjoyed Jack with.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply