Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 17th
Topic Started: Sep 8 2012, 02:04 PM (6,243 Views)
juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I know I'm in the minority but I FLOVE Tucker. He's by far my favorite character that Stephen Nichols has played and imo, he has chemistry with everyone he shares scenes with. I think he's been written for horribly, but for me, he's risen above it and I'm invested in him.

Hopefully Josh Griffith better defines the character and he's able to fully realize his potential.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I just think its crazy that theres three billionaires in one town. Jack, Tucker and Victor? insane. One has to go.. and since we know Jack and Victor are staying, then it has to be Tucker

LPS
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Sep 19 2012, 02:26 PM
LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:51 AM
Queen B
Sep 19 2012, 09:42 AM
Tucker can leave next for all I care, all hes done since he came to GC is treat women like shit. First his own mother Katherine, then Ashley and now Sharon. What makes Tucker so special anyways? Hes a scum bag
what makes Tucker special?

He's dipped his toes in the lake called Sharon? He's been to the promise land?
Oh PLEASE!!! :eyeroll: Did you just say a lake? EVERYONE knows that Share-a-bed's shit is DEEPER than an OCEAN!! :boobs:
Same goes for SYPHILIS!!!
I'm going to steal line from the Golden Girls....

In regards to the promise land, perhaps Tucker didn't like the fact there was too many squatters.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

juniorz1
Sep 19 2012, 09:46 PM
Hopefully Josh Griffith better defines the character and he's able to fully realize his potential.
He's already been defined three or four times, and none of it seems to stick. I think the material with Sharon is working better than everything else they've given him, but overall I really do think it's too late to salvage the character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Leisha
Sep 19 2012, 06:48 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 19 2012, 06:21 PM
Leisha
Sep 19 2012, 04:24 PM
LPS
Sep 19 2012, 09:51 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

They've fired all the females surrounding him, Genevieve, Harmony, Ashley, & even Abby. His scenes with Devon and Katherine are awkward and forced, and they just signed EB to a multi -year contract. He's boring and redundant. I can't see one reason to keep him, I'd rather Y&R use the cast money to save their own vets.
EB is a vet, without the core vets there is no Y&R, love him or hate him, Victor is well woven into the fabric of Y&R, as is Jack, Katherine, Nikki, Victoria, Nick, Sharon, Jill, Neil, & Phyliss.
As far as I'm concerned they can scrap most of the other characters and start from scratch.
I guess I didn't make clear I was talking about getting rid of Tucker. :laugh: I know EB is a vet, and now that the new regime has him signed to a multi-year contract they can get rid of Tucker and use the money to keep some other Y&R vets.
gotcha! ;)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 19 2012, 10:00 PM
I just think its crazy that theres three billionaires in one town. Jack, Tucker and Victor? insane. One has to go.. and since we know Jack and Victor are staying, then it has to be Tucker
I don't think Jack is as rich as Victor, remember, he had to go to Abby for cash and there's been several times over the years he has said he's been stretched thin.
Katherine is bound to be a billionaire.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thurs CAN/Friday US quick recap via Rediculous

Paul informs Mike, Lauren and Christine that he has talked to Daisy and that she will testify about Ricky, after Mike gets a subpoena to be allowed to talk to her, they all rush off to Fairview, only to find an empty room, Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant replies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked.

Christine also knows that the gun was Lauren's.

Nikki agrees to back Sharon with Nick and Vikki, but Abby refuses she wants to keep her integrity with the media, LOL. Adam will give it some thought, he's not sure which way he'll go. Tucker shows Sharon a picture that Genn sent him of Victor getting a hug from the Nun, so she thinks Victor is having a fling with her. After bedding Tucker,once again, She tells him he is her only friend and he is good for her.

Sharon and Adam talk, he tells her if the judge knew that she was bedding Tucker while she is Victors wife and voting his proxy, she could be in trouble. Don't side against me and side with them she tells him, he said, I'm not your enemy Sharon, you are!!

Jack phones Billy and asks him to help find Victor for Nikki's sake. Jack thinks Nikki is about to begin drinking again. Billy gives her Victors phone #, she phones and Victor waiting in the ally picks up, she keeps saying Victor, talk to me, and just as he says Nikki, a bomb goes off, and Billy is running from the bar at the same time, Nikki hears the blast and is screaming Victor

Daytime
Member Avatar

A Big Screw You.
Friday, September 21 2012 sheknows

Adam rejects Sharon's plan, Nikki connects with Victor, and Daisy is checked out.

Jack admits to Abby in the Club that he wishes Victor would come back. She comments on his risky stock strategy. Jack assures her he knows what he's doing. He's confident Victor will return. Abby says he often does the opposite of what people expect. Nearby, Sharon tells Tucker she wants to celebrate Nick and Vikki caving in. Adam appears. She tells him how Nick and Victoria have agreed to support her publicly. Tucker steps away. Adam asks what makes her think he'll go along with this. Sharon doesn't think he has a choice. Adam says she's put her ego ahead of the company and wonders what everyone would think of her cheating on her husband while voting his proxy. She asks him not to side with Vikki and Nick against her. He says she's her own worst enemy, and goes. Tucker returns. Sharon wants to leave.

At Newman, Nick and Vikki discussing lying to the press and try to write a statement in support of Sharon. Nikki overhears and angrily confronts them. Vikki explains they're trying to buy time. Nick tells Nikki she'll have to be part of the show. Nikki is aghast, but eventually agrees.

In the L.A. bar, Victor's nemesis is on the phone plotting. After, he tells Victor to go to warehouse five later. Meanwhile, Gen takes a call from Tucker who wants her to take a picture of Victor on her phone. Gen tries to stop Victor from leaving until Billy returns.

At Fairview, Daisy describes the video of Ricky killing Rachel to Paul. Paul tears up. She tells him it was on Ricky's laptop. Daisy says if he can get her out, she'll testify.

In the interrogation room, Michael debates with Christine about Ronan. Michael says she may want his head too - he invites Lauren in and she spills the truth about the gun. Michael tells her Paul doesn't want to use the information. Christine curses about the ethics around there, and says they need to use this. Paul appears and says they don't - he's got all the evidence he needs. Paul fills them in about Daisy. Lauren doesn't think anyone will believe her. Paul tells them why she took the pills, and that she saw the video of Ricky killing Rachel. Michael arranges for a court order to question Daisy.

At the Club, Jack tells Nikki their divorce should be final any day. She's distracted, and says she's got a terrible feeling about Victor. Jack calls Billy and tells him he's worried Nikki might drink if Victor doesn't turn up. Billy tells him to put Nikki on. She takes the phone and Billy tells her not to ask anything, but he'll text a number and Victor might answer it. Nikki steps away and calls the number.

At Tucker's place, Sharon worries that Adam will tell Nick and Vikki about them. Tucker shrugs that it's his word against theirs. Sharon is suddenly full of doubts about what she's doing. Tucker shows her a photo of Victor hugging Sister Celeste. "This is what your husband's been up to." Sharon muses that he's certainly not pining over her. She's more determined than ever to takeover Newman. Tucker tells Sharon how amazing she is and they have sex.

At Newman, Adam and Abby join Nick and Victoria, who explain about the family supporting Sharon to help the company. Abby's outraged. Adam says Sharon is doing this as a big 'screw you' to all of them - it's personal. Abby says he's right - she won't lie. Adam mocks how they call on him in a moment of crisis, but says he'll consider their proposal.

Paul, Christine, Lauren, and Michael arrive at Fairview. They find Daisy's room empty. The nurse tells them Daisy's mother checked her out.

Back in L.A., Gen tells Billy the bald guy is plotting against Victor. Billy puts him in a choke hold until he tells him where 'Christian' is at. Down at warehouse five, Victor answers Nikki's call and listens. He says her name. Back at the bar, Billy runs outside as an explosion occurs.

Still in the Club, Nikki calls Victor's name into the phone.

Genoa City Spoilers for Next Week on The Young and the Restless:

Abby appears in the Club and asks Nikki, "Were you talking to Dad?" Nikki says, "Oh, Abby, yes."

Chelsea asks Adam if he and Kevin came to an agreement about Tag 'n' Grab. Kevin appears and says no.

Sharon says to Tucker, "No one's going to take anything away from me anymore. I'm going to see to it."

Queen B
Member Avatar

Just finished watching it. Cannot believe Tucker.. hes the biggest scum bag on the face of the earth, lieing to Sharon and making her believe that Victor ran off with another woman. I'm so so so so so so SICK of Sharon being written as an airhead!

And i'm guessing this is Victor's "death" right. Well that last scene was VERY poorly done, I didn't feel any emotion during that scene at all. Its just too bad the old fart couldn't actually be dead

Only1Way
Member Avatar

You didn't feel the emotion because you don't like Victor. I don't feel emotion over what Sharon is going through because I don't like Sharon.
So that is why Sharon basically tells the funeral home to cremate him. Kind of a
'burn bastard burn.'
Well, they are both acting what they were given.
Gotta give em that.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 20 2012, 06:16 PM
You didn't feel the emotion because you don't like Victor. I don't feel emotion over what Sharon is going through because I don't like Sharon.
So that is why Sharon basically tells the funeral home to cremate him. Kind of a
'burn bastard burn.'
Well, they are both acting what they were given.
Gotta give em that.
Not true.

I didn't feel anything in that scene because the scene sucked, just like the writing does.. simple.

I could feel sorry for Phyllis or sympathize with her if the writing was done well, but its not so I don't.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

We are getting day after day of unattractive couples in bed! If its not Heather and Daniel, its Sharon and Tucker! :yuk: I guess I should thank my lucky stars we never saw Shictor.

LPS
Member Avatar

Tucker returns to the promise land!

I don't think Sharon and Tucker are that bad in the chemistry department. They are step up from Shiktor.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I might of been on board with Shucker if Tucker wasn't fucking with her head. I can't root for Sharon with ANY guy right now, never will until her head gets skrewed on properly again.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Then Sharon will be celibate. That is her character. Easy swayed and easily laid.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Daisy has been released, to her nearest relative, is that her brother Kevin, Lauren asks, no the attendant replies to her MOTHER..Lauren is shocked

OH HELL NOOOOOO! Fuck MAB right in her ass! :flipoff:
Now we have to have wide-eyed, hysterical, paranoid Lauren running around and she will no doubt get another gun and shoot somebody, hopefully herself! DAYUM!
I'm so sick of anything related to sheila! :soapbox:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Here we go again. Another nut added to the bowl of "Young and the Restless" cereal.
Doesn't anyone stay dead on this show?

Queen B
Member Avatar

If the bring KB back as the real Sheila Carter then i'm fine with that.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm not buying that her "mother" was there. I'm thinking its somebody posing as her mother.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Probably Phallus. She neglected to mention the "in-law" part of the mother thing. She's like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply