Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Parenthood (Season 4)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2012, 01:23 PM (2,375 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Premieres Tuesday September 11th on NBC.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ray Romano is gonna be on for awhile,he's a second love interest for Sarah,even though she is engaged to Mark.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Good premiere.

Paul McDonald's character is a dirt bag.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Sep 12 2012, 01:34 PM
Paul McDonald's character is a dirt bag.
He looks like Bradley Cooper if Bradley Cooper was contemplating suicide.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I forget what happened to the politician Amber was into last season?

Manny
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Sep 12 2012, 08:40 PM
I forget what happened to the politician Amber was into last season?
I don't remember either, but I was also wondering myself about it..

I loved the premiere. This show always gets to me. It has such simple, lively stories and many times I find myself in them, or someone from my family in them. And I can relate so easily and that's why I love this show so much.

I always feel bad for everyone when they do a Max related issue. This is one that I cannot really relate, but I can just tell that it's a very difficult situation for everyone involved. I mean, I bet as a parent, sometimes you want to freak out because you have such a demanding child, but then again, you know it's not his fault and you have to be the one to calm him down. It has to be so difficult.

I love Amber! Mae Whitman is such a great young actress. I wish she had more to do, cuz lately I've been feeling she's underused. Hopefully this year, they will give her more to do.

I loved Crosby, Jasmine and Jabbar's religion story. It's such a complex and believable story.

OMG, American Idol dude! Couldn't remember his name until I read it here though LOL And Ray Romano.. it's so weird seeing him outside of "Everyone Loves Raymond". I know he's done stuff after Raymond, but I really haven't seen him in anything other than that, so it's so bizarre. But I'm looking forward seeing what he brings. Though it's weird that they have another guy for Sarah. But I guess all of that Mark insisting that he and Sarah will forever be together and he should be in a photo, could have been forshadowing of that not being true.

And then, the best thing about this episode was Haddie storyline and her leaving to college. OMG! It reminded me so much of the time I was leaving home and going away for college. It's been ten years since, but I still remember it. And thinking back, I was so excited to get away from home and be on my own, cuz I was so much into having freedom to go out, partying and do whatever (even though my parents didn't really forbid me from doing that even back home..) But looking back on it now, I know how hard it was for my parents (my mom especially), since I was their only kid and I was going away forever, basically. Just like with Haddie and Kristina and Adam... it really got to me.

Anyways, awesome premiere! Looking forward for more!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Just when you think an episode is safe it goes right along and kicks you in the balls.

Christina :(

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Cancer sucks,poor Christina,no doubt it will be terrifically acted.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

SO Weird! I was thinking about Paul from American Idol today when I heard Maggie May on the radio and I finally tune in to the season premiere of Parenthood and there he is.

I LOVE. THIS. SHOW!

King
Member Avatar

I really liked the first episode.

The second one was kind of a bust, but I liked the ending.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Christina. :(

King
Member Avatar

Last night's was pretty good.

All in all, I kind of feel like this season is lacking, aside from the Christina stuff. Christina has always been one of my favorite characters, but I know I'm in the minority.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I've tried not liking Ray Ramono's character,but I am starting to like him.

I like Christina too.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Next week is going to kill me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Amber's talking about being an adult with Max while sitting on a baby smurf rocker,lol,anyone else notice that?
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 9 2012, 09:41 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great episode.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I LOVE Ray Romano on the show! I'd really like to see Hank and Sarah together, they're quirky, fun and cute!

Is Ray supposed to be on the show for a while, or just a guest-arc? Does anyone know?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think it's just for the season,but not 100% sure on that.

Manny
Member Avatar

I love this show so much!

I loved Julia's story (although wish it had a bit more build up in previous episodes), I love that Victor managed to hit the ball, I love that Haddie is back, I love that Max is showing signs of actually caring for someone, I love Amber/Ryan...

And yes, I cried when Kristina told everyone that she has cancer. So sad...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I saw a spark between Ryan and Amber.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply