Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Parenthood (Season 4)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2012, 01:23 PM (2,438 Views)
King
Member Avatar

You guys think they'd kill X-tina?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Peter and Monica are doing an amazing job during the storyline.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Dec 7 2012, 07:58 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

King
Dec 7 2012, 05:08 PM
You guys think they'd kill X-tina?
Michael Ausiello previewed this: "Jason Katims w i l l be gifting viewers with an epic blubberfest this holiday season. Think: Hospital. Christmas Eve. And 14 Bravermans."

If they do, I seriously don't know what the frak they're thinking. I keep hoping they'll kill Zeke. First of all, he's annoying. Second, it doesn't take away much from the show (and BB is so much better without him around) while still giving ground for new stories centered around the grief and moving on after the death of a parent.
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 7 2012, 08:34 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Finally caught up on the last two weeks of Parenthood. Obviously, because of my Jason Ritter bias, I'm neither pleased nor surprised with the Sarah/Mark/Hank development. Hank still sucks.

I hope they wouldn't be foolish enough to kill Kristina, but given what I said in the first part of my post, I wouldn't be terribly shocked. It would definitely be a tearjerker.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The actor who plays "Max" did an interview discussing this season,including tonight's episode.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/parenthood-christmas-max-burkholder_n_2273798.html

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I have loathed Ray Romano this season. I hate his character and I just feel like he does not fit well on the show. Not to mention I hate where they have taken Sarah this season.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

psychofan
Dec 11 2012, 11:20 PM
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I have loathed Ray Romano this season. I hate his character and I just feel like he does not fit well on the show. Not to mention I hate where they have taken Sarah this season.
Seriously. Not even one episode and she's already over Mark.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

This show is bad for my tear ducts.

King
Member Avatar

Great ep.

Hank and Sarah are moving too fast for me.

I felt like the Ryan/Amber break up scene needed something more.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

King
Dec 12 2012, 11:34 AM
I felt like the Ryan/Amber break up scene needed something more.
Me too. The break up seemed sped up. When Alex and Haddie broke up, I was devastated, with them, it's kind of a blip on the radar.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, it was just...even if there was more dialogue or...something.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I am sad Ryan and Amber broke up,but I understand why,she doesn't want the kind of relationship her mom had with her dad.

Mason
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Dec 11 2012, 11:59 PM
psychofan
Dec 11 2012, 11:20 PM
Seriously. Not even one episode and she's already over Mark.
And didn't you just love how, all of a sudden, Zeke was all "I knew he was the wrong guy for you all along." That was so obnoxious to me.

I knew as soon as Ray Romano was cast as a new love interest for Sarah that Mark was going to be trashed to accommodate it, and so far, it's played out pretty much exactly as I predicted. I don't like what it's done to Sarah either.

King
Member Avatar

I thought I read last year that Jason Ritter is joining Jason Katims' new pilot so he would be leaving P-Hood. Maybe that is finally happening.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Parenthood is back tomorrow night.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I actually liked Sarah's red wig.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm really hoping Victor's violent outburst and Julia's reaction to it on tonight's show were foreshadowing to her deciding to give him back.

ETA: But since I now remember that he's in the opening credits, I'm guessing probably not. Damn.
Edited by Mason, Jan 1 2013, 11:52 PM.

King
Member Avatar

LOL.

I love Joel and Julia's daughter. She's cute. Her hatred of Victor makes me laugh.

It was a pretty solid ep. Next week's looks great! I love Drew, despite him being a jerk this season.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

What a freaking brat Victor is!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 8 2013, 10:32 PM
What a freaking brat Victor is!
I'm loving the story though!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply