Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Parenthood (Season 4)
Topic Started: Sep 9 2012, 01:23 PM (2,334 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

If he says "My real mom" did so and so one more time,OY,I can see why Julia is hesitant to officially adopt him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Great episode.

It won't be announced till May if the show will come back or not.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I have high hopes that it will. Great finale!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ryan and Amber,yahooooo. :wub:

So happy for Kristina.

King
Member Avatar

I liked the finale until the montage.

WHAT WAS THAT!

Mason
Member Avatar

All I have to say about the finale is that Sarah is an idiot. I was happy to see her end up alone.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
Jan 26 2013, 09:20 PM
All I have to say about the finale is that Sarah is an idiot. I was happy to see her end up alone.
I watched the last 7 episodes of the season and have to say me too. Get that girl in a support group or therapy to examine why she makes the choices she does, instead of pairing her up in failed relationships all the time. That is if the show comes back for another season.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Anyone else got the vibe that it was too "happily ever after"? I really hope they being Parenthood back! The fact that everything seemed to wrap up makes me nervous!

King
Member Avatar

It felt like a series finale to me, but I hope not...because that montage sucked!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply