Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, Sep. 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 10 2012, 01:24 PM (6,067 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1347301293/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Alice's house - Part 1: Jen is shocked to learn that Abigail is a virgin. A virgin, how can that be? Abby - You really want to go there? Jen - I don't mean to act surprised; I had no idea! Abby - You had no idea or you just didn't care. Jen - Since when do I not care for you? Abby - You just always assumed that I had all this experience. You don't know me at all! Jen - Because I don't question you about your sex life. You've had a lot of boyfriends ... Abby - What does that mean/? That means I'm a slut? Jen - No, no! Can we just start this conversation over please. Abby - The one we're having is embarrassing enough. Jen - Why do you think it is embarrassing to be a virgin. Abby - Mom, if you don't know me, if you don't care to pay attention to my life, I'm not going to stand and explain myself to you. Jen follows her - Don't walk away from me. I'm not done talking to you. Abby goes up the stairs.

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole pulls Dan's hand to her stomach and introduces the little dude to his godfather. Dan has delivered a lot of babies; it never ceases to be a miracle. Nicole is really glad he's going to be a part of her son's life. Brady walks in - Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. Dan - No, come in. A nurse pokes her head in and tells Dan that Mrs. Kiriakis called and she'd like to see him when he has a break. Dan tells Nicole and Brady that he has some time now so he should head over there. Nicole - The nurse said everything was fine. Dan - If Maggie needs to see me something's got to be up. He leaves. Brady - I know that look. Nicole - What look? Brady - You've got it bad for the good doctor, don't you? Nicole laughs.

HTS - Part 1: Sami is staring at Rafe's pic on her phone and recalls asking him how he feels about her. She starts texting him - We didn't get to finish our conversation ... she stops. It's not going to work. Just forget it, it's not going to work. Kate - Nothing ever does, not for you. Sami - I'm having a great time at your tired old company turning it around. In fact the employees are pretty motivated. Kate - Really? They'd be a fool to put their faith in you because you're going to run the company the same way you run your personal life. You just go wherever the wind blows you. Sami calls her a bitch and walks away. Kate sits on the couch. Billie walks up and joins her. Did I just see you talking to Sami? Kate - No, I was grinding her into a fine powder. Now I'm ready for an adult conversation. Billie - Mother to daughter? Kate - No, employer to employee.

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Outside the joint Chad finds EJ reading the paper. Is it true that you resigned as Mayor. EJ - The Governor didn't exactly give me any choice; too much bad publicity. Chad - That's great! How are you going to help me now. EJ - I don't have to be mayor to help you. Chad whines - I need someone with some clout, some pull. EJ - Thanks, for what. Chad - Help me find Stefano. EJ - What exactly would you want with him? Chad wants to ask Stefano for a favour. EJ - Look Chad, the last thing you want is to be beholden to him. Chad - You don't get it. Life has gotten a little complicated. Melanie and I might be getting married. EJ - WOW. I had no idea you were even thinking about that. Chad - Well I am. I've gotten the ring. I'm just waiting on Melanie's answer. EJ - Okay, so what has that got to do with Stefano. Please don't tell me you're asking for his blessing. Chad complains - Oh I'm sorry. Is this funny to you? Stefano knows how to make sure somebody stays safe. EJ - Who stays safe? Chad - Melanie. EJ - I thought Melanie was fine. Chad - We were getting there til ... EJ - This is about Nick Fallon getting out of prison isn't it?

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Melanie sees Nick and orders him to stay away from her. What are you doing here? Nick - Let me explain. Mel - Please stay right there. Maggie comes rushing in. Nick - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make things worse. Maggie takes Mel's hand. This wasn't supposed to happen this way. Mel - Why is he here? Maggie - I didn't expect to see you. Mel - I came to talk to you and he's standing right there. Maggie - That's because he lives here now. Nick, I need to talk to Melanie alone. Nick was just going to say the same thing. He leaves the room. Maggie - I'm so sorry about this. Mel - You don't owe me an apology. Maggie - Hope just brought Nick over a little while ago. The parole board said he had to stay with a relative. I guess I'm the last resort. When you got here I was in the other room trying to call you. Mel - It's okay. Maggie - No, it's not fine with you. Mel - I was in shock. I was just surprised, that's all. Maggie - But I want to be able to see you. Mel - You will. I have to get my hair cut. I have an appointment that I'm late for. I promise I'll come back. She runs out. Maggie cries.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: EJ and Chad are inside now. EJ tells Chad that going to Stefano is not the answer. If you need some help you come to me. What can I do? Chad - I was away from Salem when this all happened. You were here. So tell me about this guy. EJ - Melanie didn't tell you about him. Chad - She doesn't even want to say his name so that's not an option. EJ - He's brilliant. Chad - High IQ and all that? EJ - All that. Really, that's what made him so incredibly dangerous when he want off the deep end. Chad - So is he smart enough to convince the parole board that he is rehabilated when he is not? EJ - Absolutely.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole - I know you're in a very fragile state right now so I'll be very gentle when I say you're crazy! Brady - You're doing it again. Your life's a mess so your response is to find the first guy you see and make him the sun and moon and stars in your sky. Nicole - You are so off base. Brady - I have seen that look on your face a thousand and one times. Nicole - It's a look of gratitude okay. Daniel is wonderful. He saved my baby's life. Brady - He did his job and you're running with it. Does he know that you have him in your sights? Nicole gasps - That's mean. Brady - It's not. I'm being a concerned friend right now. How many times has this worked out for you? Nicole - See, you're being mean. You're throwing my past in my face. Brady - It always ends up in a disaster. You know it and I know it. Nicole - Well what am I supposed to do, join a convent? Brady - Speaking of disasters, do you know about that guy's romantic history. Do you think he's in a place right now to give you the kind of committment you want. I don't think he is. Nicole - Okay. I know that you think you're being a friend and you're trying to help me out but I don't really think this is about me or Daniel. I think this is about you. Brady - Maybe you're right. Maybe losing Madison, maybe it is a little about me but it doesn't make me wrong about what's going on here. I'm sorry. Will you be careful. Nicole - Alright. I promise that I will be careful if you promise to take care of yourself okay. They hug.

HTS - Part 2: Jen is sitting on a bench crying. Daniel stops - Jennifer. He hands her a hankie. Jen - You're like a boy scout, always prepared, aren't you? Dan - The handkerchief comes with a price. You use it you have to talk to me. Jen - Okay. I feel like every single day I'm walking in the middle of a mine field and I don't know when it's going to blow up and I don't know when I am going to blow up. Dan - It's good that you're crying. Jen - Yeah, the thing is, it's not just Jack. It's Abigail. She is so hard right now and she is making me ... I'm sorry, it's not fair. She just lost her father and she's lost to. Dan - I can't imagine going through grief and being a parent at the same time. I just had to worry about myself. But Abigail, she's giving you a hard time? Jen - No, it's not even fair to talk about her like this and I'm rambling and I don't want you to listent to a word that I'm saying because I don't even know what I'm saying. Dan - I like to listen to you. So you suck at talking but I listen. Jen - I wake up every single morning and I think I can do this. I think that I'm ready for whatever they throw at me and I'm not, I am so not. Dan - I think you're fouling off pitches pretty well. Jen - No, I just take a long time before I go down. Dan - No I think you're managing your at bats. You are, you are taking your swings because you are dealing with what's being thrown at you; it just doesn't feel like it. Jen - I guess I just feel that everything was so balanced. Jack he took care of certain things and I took care of certain things and everything was just even. And now I feel I have everything, I'm taking care of everything. She cries. Nicole comes along and eavesdrops. Dan - I'm wondering if you took on too much by letting Nicole move in with you. Jen - No, I told you, that is not a problem. Really, she's a distraction and I'm happy to help. Maggie was in a bind and obviously you were in a bind, it's fine. Dan - Me? Jen - Yeah, you were the one who had asked Maggie to take her in so obviously you really care about what happens to Nicole.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Sami is in the hallway when EJ gets off the elevator. I thought you were on your way to City Hall. EJ - I was. Resigning takes a lot less time than you think especially when nobody's particularly upset about your resignation. Sami - Are you okay? EJ - I'm fine. An interesting thing happened when I was giving them my head on a platter; I found myself in a rare moment of telling the truth. Sami - I tried that once, it hurts. What did you tell the truth about? EJ - (Lost the audio). You're on your way out? Sami - Yeah, I have to get to the office but do you want to come in. He does.

Alice's house - Part 2: Abby greets Cameron. He got her message. Abby - What did you think of it? Cam - I think we could talk about it. Abby - I think that talking is overrated. They kiss. They are now up in her bedroom. Cam - Are we alone here? Abby - The door is closed. What difference does it make unless you think I'm putting on some kind of show for my mother. Cam - No, why would I think that? Abby - Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Cam - It's just since every time I've been here in 24 hours ... Abby - And what, you're running out of patience? Cam - I'm just not sure you know what you want. Abby - It sounds like you're the one who's not sure. Cam - I'm saying this because I care about you. Abby - I care about you too otherwise I wouldn't keep doing this. Cam - And I keep telling you that you don't have to do this. Abby - Okay, fine, got it! It's a bad idea for now. She opens the door. Cam - I think that it's a bad idea period.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Nick - I did a lot of work in prison trying to see things from other people's points of view. You and Melanie, you love each other. You're her grandmum. What if she has to think twice before coming over here? What if she doesn't feel free to stop by in the spur of the moment? That's going to be something else that I've taken away from her. Maggie - That's very sweet of you to see it that way but listen, it was a shock and it was my fault. I should have made sure Melanie knew before something like this happened. Nick - Well let me work on this. I'm going to go into town and find some sort of job to pay my own way. Maggie - Wait a minute, the parole board, you know you have to follow all those restrictions ... Nick - Or back I go. I know. Now that I'm out I want to stay out and I'm going to stay away from Melanie. Maggie - That's probably a good idea.

Chad's place- Part 1: Chad comes home and finds Mel there. I thought you were going out. She did and she's back. Chad - Did you get my text? She did but she figured he'd come back here and she'd see him. Chad - Where did you go? Mel - I just went for a walk. They both start talking at the same time. Mel tells him to go first. Chad - We should talk about what I asked you about marriage. Mel was thinking the same thing. Chad - So what do you think?

Brady Pub: Billie - Do you actually think you and I could work together long term? Kate - Honey, why not? You're my daughter. Billie - Yes but neither one of us is exactly a pushover. Kate - Yes sweetie but I can trust you. Billie - But we drive each other crazy momma. Kate laughs - I don't know what you're talking about. I know I have said before that reunions are overrated but I really need someone I can work closely with; someone who understands my vision. Billie - Then why don't you ask Lucas? You two did Hearth and Home without killing each other. He's perfect. Kate - Honey, it's a cosmetics company okay. Billie - I'll think about it.

Sami's apt - Part 2: EJ - We could still try and make lunch at Green Mountain Lodge. Sami - It's too late. EJ - For what? Sami - Lunch. Do you think Mary would be up for keeping the kids through dinner? EJ - I think she could be persuaded. Sami - Because I was thinking maybe you and I could celebrate your resignation. EJ - How? Sami - Dinner. You and me. EJ - Samantha Brady, are you asking me out? Sami - Am I asking you out? Yes I am. EJ - On a date? Sami - Yes, on a date. EJ - Of course I'll have to check my book ... Sami swats him. EJ - I'm joking. I don't have a book. I lost my job today. I'm a bum. They joke around. Sami says he's acting nothing like himself. EJ knows. He wanted nothing more than to be mayor and today the Governor calls and gives me the heave ho and I feel like it's the first day of a summer vacation. I feel almost light-hearted. So EJ DiMera, formerly known as the Mayor would very much to accept the invitation of Miss Samantha Hernandez Horton Brady ... what name is it that you're using. Sami - So I guess that's it. We have a date. EJ - There is one small condition. Let me plan it. You have a tremendous amount of work to do and as we established, I have nothing but free time. Do we have a deal. EJ - You're sure you're okay about doing this tomorrow night? I want this to be perfect. Sami - And that's how long it takes? 24 hours to make one phone call. EJ - You're teasing me. I enjoy that because I'm a light-hearted person. In the interest of full disclosure there is another reason for putting off our date another day. It gives me more time to look forward to it. Now you have to get to work and I would not want to overstay my welcome. He leaves. Sami mutters - Oh wow, I need this.

HTS - Part 3: Dan - The thing is, Nicole is ... Nicole makes her appearance. She greets them both. Jen - What a surprise. Nicole - I thought you were going to me meet Maggie. Dan - I was then I ran into Jennifer. Jen - I'm sorry, am I keeping you? Dan - No, it's probably about Melanie. Nick is back in town. Jen - Well, you don't want to keep Maggie waiting. I'm fine. Dan - Okay. Take care of yourself. He tells Nicole he'll call her. He leaves her. Nicole - I think I interrupted something. Jen - I came here because I was upset and Daniel saw that there was something wrong. Nicole - Yeah, he's a good shoulder to lean on sometimes. Jen - Right. Nicole - Do you think that's the smartest thing to do right now?

Nick is sitting at a table calling about the job ad in the paper. Nick Fallon. Right. It is. Thank you for so much for taking my call. I was thinking that maybe I could come in for an interview and if something does open up ... okay, that went well. Next one, maybe the 11th time is a charm. Caroline comes up behind him. Hello Nick. Nick stands up - I guess I'm the last person you expected to see here. Caroline - I heard about your parole. Everybody's heard about your parole. Nick - Yeah, I figured that out. I'm trying to get a job. It's amazing how fast people want to get off the phone once they hear my name. Caroline - Are you surprised at that? Nick - No. I can see that you're still angry and you have every right to be. Caroline - I know I do. I don't need you to give me permission. Nick - But I want you to know that I am sincerely, sincerely sorry. I wrote you some letters from prison. I don't know if you even read them or opened them but I wanted you to know that I was working on changing, on bettering myself. Caroline - All those letters and that nice little speech you just gave right now, you really think that cuts it? Nick - No. Caroline - Do you think I owe you forgiveness? Do you think anybody does? Nick - No ma'am. Caroline - Well we agree on something. Nick - I know that I have to prove myself. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it especially you. I understand that I need to earn forgiveness. Caroline starts walking away but turns back. That last letter that you sent, when you talked about all the things you were going to do to change. Nick - So you read it? Caroline - It was very passionate. You said that you were going to take responsibility for what you did. Nick - That's right. Caroline - And you just wanted people to know that you can change. Nick - Yes. Caroline - Well that's probably not going to happen unless somebody gives you a chance. Nick holds up the want ads - Step one. Caroline - How are you at washing dishes? Nick - Uh, is somebody hiring. Caroline - Yes. My place.

Chad's place- Part 2: Chad - As soon as I sent you that text I knew I was an idiot. Mel - Why are you an idiot? Chad - Because I sprung this proposal on you and when you said you needed time to think about it I was trying to track you down. Believe me, the last thing I want to do is put pressure on you. Mel - I know. Chad - It's just this idea makes me so happy. Mel - You're not putting pressure on me. I told you I needed time to think and I thought. Chad - And? Mel - And ... is that all you have for me? Do it the right way. Ask me again and I'll give you an answer. Chad is on bended knee. Lucky I bought this just in case.

HTS - Part 4: Jen - I'm not really sure I know what you're talking about. Nicole - Daniel and what you yourself said about him; that he goes the extra mile. I'm just worried about Daniel worrying about you when he's grappling with so much. Jen - Yes I know, his situation with Melanie. Nicole - Yes! And I'm trying to support him and help him because he deserves that. Jen - Yes I know that. He does. Nicole - You know it's been interesting spending so much time with him. I see what he's going through and how hard he's trying not to burden other people with it. He's too nice, that's his problem. Jen - Not something the two of you have in common, is it? Nicole - He just doesn't know how to tell people he only has so much to give. Jen - Wow, you really have just cleared some things up for me but you should know that I didn't ask Daniel for anything. He saw that I was upset and he came to me. Nicole - That's my point. He came to help you, the woman who just dropped him like a hot potato.

Alice's house - Part 3: Abby - Why would you say that? Cam - You're going through a lot. That goes without saying. It's obviously overwhelming for you sometimes and I just think that maybe I'm not the right thing for you right now. Abby - That's not true. Cam - You have to think about yourself right now and get through what has to be a very confusing time. I know you'll be okay. You're strong. Abby - Are you breaking up with me? Cam - I think that's what's best for everybody. Take care of yourself. Abby - No, wait, stop. He leaves.

HTS - Part 5: Jen - Not that it's any of your business but I did not just push Daniel aside. Nicole - Okay. I can see it's painful for you to face the truth about what you did to him but it did happen. Daniel was just coming out of the hurt that he was buried under because he was hopeful about things with you. And then he found himself competing against your ex. And now you're alone and vulnerable and maybe you're doing it subconsciously ... Jen - Doing what! Do you think I"m using him. Nicole - I know what you're going through and maybe you didn't mean it. Maybe you didn't mean to fall apart in front of him but you did and you need to ask yourself ... Jen - What! Nicole - Does Daniel deserve that? Considering where he is now and after everything that has happened to him. If you really do care about him please do not play mind games with him.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 3: Dan lets himself in and hears Brady yelling - After everything he put Melanie through, really! Maggie - He was stuck Brady. I had to help him. Brady - Had to? Oh Daniel, come on in. Maggie - I didn't hear you come in. Dan - Obviously. Help who? What's going on? Brady - What's going on? Nick Fallon has once again become her star boarder because it worked out so well the first time. Dan - He's living here? Maggie - He didn't have anywhere else to go. Dan - You let him live here? Brady - She loves to take in a stray even if he's murdered or killed, it just doesn't matter, does it? Maggie - Brady! Please! Brady - Fine but you do me a favour and tell him the whole story because there's more. He leaves. Maggie - There's more. I tried to reach Melanie and she came here and Nick was here. I was trying to reach her and Nick, he didn't mean any harm. Dan - What happened? Maggie - Melanie left. She said she was fine but she was pretty shaken up I think. Dan - And does that surprise you? Maggie - No. Dan - Before you say anything let me ask you one question. Just whose side are you on?

Chad's place- Part 3: I want you to know what this ring means. It means that I will always love you, put you first, watch out for you, make you as happy as you make me. Please just say yes. Mel - Yes. Chad puts the ring on her finger. They embrace. Chad - You're not going to say anything. Mel - I'm just so happy. (She looks anything but).

HTS - Part 6: Nick - Why are you doing this? Caroline - People say that you've changed. Well let's see. It's the worse job that I could offer but if you can show up for work everyday, put in your hours and keep out of trouble and look me in the eye even when I'm calling you on every mistake you make then maybe it's true. Maybe you have changed. You start tomorrow morning. She walks away.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, Sept. 11

jen and abi at home
abi tells her she doesnt need help with birth control
she is a virgin
jen says how can that be?
Abi says Really how can that be?
Jen says i Had no idea
abi says maybe you didnt care

nicole and dan at the hospital
he is feeling the baby kick
Nicole says she is glad he will be a part of the babys life
Brady walks in

sam at the square
thinking about rafe
and she wants to text him
says we didnt get to finish our conversation
she stops and says , this is
not going to work forget it
kate walks up to her and says nothing ever does ,not for you

Ej is outside the coffee shop
Chad is walks up to him
says i was just coming to look for you , is it true?
Did you resign as mayor?
EJ says the governor didnt give me a choice,,,too much bad publicity
Chad says thats great How are you going to help me out now
EJ says i dont need to be mayor to help you
chad says i need someone with clout , someone with some pull
Ej says thanks for what?
Chad says i want you to help me find stefano
Ej says what do you want with him

mel drops her glass and yells at nick
stay away from me

chad says i want to asks him for a favour
Ej says look the last hing you want is to beholding to him
chad says you dont get it ,life has gotten complicated
Melanie and i might be getting married
eJ says wow i didnt think you were thinking about doing that
chad says i got the ring , im just
waiting on melanies answer
Ej says whats that got to do with stefano , i hope you arent wanting his blessings ?
Chad says he knows how to make sure someone stays safe
Ej says melanie is fine
chad says well we were getting there till
Ej says oh
this is about nick fallon getting out of prison

mel says what are you doing here
Maggie comes in
and say this wasnt supposed to happen this way
mel says why is he here
i came to talk to you and he is there
maggie says thats cuz he lives here now

sami says i am having a great old time at your tired old company turning it around , the employees are pretty motivated
kate says really , they would be fools to put their faith in you , you are going to run the company the same way you run your
personal life
you go where ever the wind blows you
kate walks away
sami says at least i didnt fall for a nut job like ian macallister ,,,bitch
sami walks off

Billie comes and sits with kate
kate wants Billie to work for her

abi says you dont know me at all
jen says well you had a lot of boyfriends
abi says does that mean im a slut
jen says no
abi says she isnt going to stand here and explain herself to her
she runs off
jen runs after her

A nurse comes in and tells dan Maggie wants to see him
he leaves
brady says i know that look
Nicole says what look?
He says you got it bad for the good doctor dont you ?

Maggie tells nick she wants to talk to mel alone
he leaves
maggie explains how nick has to stay with a relative
she was about to call her
mel says thats fine
i was in shock, surprised
i need to go get my hair cut
ill come back
Maggie cries, i want to be able to see you
Melanie leaves

EJ and chad are in the coffee place now
Ej says going to stefano is not the answer esp. Not at the moment
if you need help come to me what can i do
chad says while i was away from salem, the Nick thing happened you were here
tell me about this guy
mel doesnt want to talk about him
EJ says he is brilliant
chad says high IQ
Ej says yes all of that
which is what made him incredibly dangerous when he went off the deep end
chad says so he is smart enough
to convince the parole board that he is rehabilitated when he is not?
EJ says absolutely

Nicole says you are in a fragile state right now
but you are so full of it
your life is a mess
dan says you are crazy, you are doing again, your life is a mess, so you find the first guy you see
and make him the sun and moon and stars in your sky
i saw the look on your face a thousand times
does he know you have him in your sights
how many time has this worked out for you
it always ends in a disaster
do you know about his romantic history?
She says I know you think you are being a friend
but this isnt about me or Daniel
this is about you
he says maybe you are right
but it doesnt make me wrong about whats going on here
be careful
she says i promise i will be careful
if you promise to take care of yourself
they hug

jen is crying on the bench outside the square
dan sees her

EJ comes home
outside his apartment
sami comes out and says you?
He says yeah its me
she says i thought you were on your way to city hall
he says yeah resigning takes a lot less time than you would think , especially when no one is upset about your resignation
she says are you ok?
He says im fine
an interesting thing happened
when i was giving them my head on a platter , i found myself in a rare moment
telling the truth
she says i tried that once ,it hurts
he says doesnt it just ,
she says what did you tell the truth about?
He says i told then i was resigning to spend more time with my family and i found myself,,,, beaming
anyway you were on your way out
she says i had to get to the office
but do you want to come in ?
He says my dear i thought you would never asks and he walks into her apartment

Cameron comes to visit abi
got her message
and he wants to talk about it
she says i think that talking is over rated
she kisses him

dan gives jen a hanky
wants her to talk to him
she feels like she is walking in the middle of a mine field and doesnt know when she is going to blow up
he says well crying is good
she says its not just jack its abi
and she is so hard right now and she is making me
its not fair she lost her father and she is lost too
he says abi is giving you a hard time?
she says no its not fair to talk about her right now
he says he will listen
she says she wakes up and thinks she can do this
ready for what ever they throw at me and im not
dan says he thinks she is managing
she says jack took care of certain things and now i have to take care of everything
dan says i wonder if you took on too much, letting Nicole move in
she says no its not a problem i was happy to help,,,you were in a bind, maggie was in a bind
he says me?
She says yeah you asked Maggie
to take her in
so you really care what happens to Nicole
Nicole is listening to them

nick and Maggie talk
he wonders if mel doesnt feel free coming over here now, that he is there , thats
something else that he has taken away from her
she says it was a shock and my fault
i should have made sure Melanie knew
he says let me work on this
im going into town and find a job
and pay my own way
Maggie tells him he has to follow all the restrictions or he will end up back in prison
he says he wants to stay out of prison and away from Melanie
maggie says thats a good idea

Melanie is home
chad comes in
she says she just went for a walk
he wants to talk about marriage
she says she was thinking the same thing

kate and Billie go into the pub
Billie wonders if she could work for her
cuz they drive each other crazy
kate says she needs someone she can work closely with
billie says why not ask Lucas
she says its a cosmetics company
Billie says she will think about it

Ej says we could still try and make lunch at the green mountain lodge
she says no its too late
he says too late for what
she says for lunch
do you think Mary would keep the kids through dinner
Ej says i think she could be persuaded
she says i was thinking that maybe you and i could celebrate you resignation
he says how?
She says dinner
you and me
he says Samantha Brady
are you asking me out?
She smiles

abi takes Cameron to her bedroom
he says this is the 3rd time i have been here in 24 hours
im not sure what you want
you dont have to do this
she says i get it
its a bad idea for now
he says maybe its a bad idea period

dan says the thing with Nicole is
Nicole comes over and says i though you were going to meet Maggie
dan says i was, but then i ran into jen
jen says im sorry am i keeping you
you dont want to keep Maggie waiting ,,,im fine
dan leaves
Nicole says i think i interrupted something
jen says i came her cuz i was upset and dan saw there was something wrong
nicole says yeah he is a good shoulder to lean on
do you think thats the smartest thing to do right now ?

Nick is at the square making phone calls
looking for a job
the person hangs up
when they hear who he is
he says maybe the 11th time is the charm
hello nick says Caroline

mel says asks me again
and ill give you an answer
he takes out a ring

nick says im probably the last person you expected to see here
she says everyone heard about your parole
he says yeah im trying to get a job
you are still angry
you have every right to be
she says i know i do, i dont need you to give me permission
he says he is sorry
and he wrote her letters from prison telling her
he was working on changing and bettering himself
she says those leters and that speech you made , do you think that cuts it
he says no ma’am
he understand he needs forgiveness
she says the last letter he sent
talking about all the things he was going to do to change
take responsibility for what he did
thats
not going to happen unless someone gives you a chance
how good are you at washing dishes
he says is there a job?
She says yeah at my place

sami says am i asking you out?
Yes
yes i am
he says on a date
she says yes on a date
he says well of course i will have to check , he takes out a black book
she smacks at him and says you are so
he says im joking i dont have a book are you kidding and he throws the book across the room
i lost my job today
im a bum
you want to help me while the hours away
(in the voice of groucho marx )
sami laughs and says whoever you are right now is not who you are
he says i know and he takes her hand and they sit on the couch and says
i wanted nothing more than to be mayor...nothing
and today the governor gives me the heave ho and i feel like its
its the first day of a summer vacation
she says no more pencils no more books no more teachers
he says i feel like almost lighthearted , so
i Ej dimera
formally known as the mayor
would very much like to accept the invitation of miss Samantha Horton, Hernandez brady
what is it?
She says mud, at least your name is going to be mud
well i guess thats it we have a date
he says there is one small condition
she says of course there is , cuz ej always has strings
he says but its not an onerous one
let me plan it
you have work to do and i have nothing but free time
do we have a deal?

Nic says Daniel and what you said he goes the extra mile, im worried about dan worrying about you when he has so much himself
jen says yes i know his situation with Melanie
nic says yes and im trying to help him and support him
cuz he deserves that
jen says yeah he does
Nicole says its been interesting spending so much time with him
i see what he is going through and he is trying not to burden other people with his problems
jen says you 2 dont have that in common
nic says he doesnt know how to tell people he only has so much to give
jen says thanks you cleared things up,,but i didnt ask dan for anything he saw i was upset and he came to me
nic says thats my point he came to help you,
the woman who just dropped him like a hot potato

EJ says is it ok with doing this tomorrow night
she says yes om fine
he says i want to plan this so its perfect
she says and it takes 24 hours
to make one phone call
he says oh you are teasing me?
Im enjoying that, cuz im a lighthearted person
lighthearted people,we enjoy being teased
he opens the door to leave
she says who are you and what have you done with Ej dimera
no dont answer that
he comes back in and says
there is another reason for putting off our date for a day
it gives me more time to look forward to it
now you have to get to work and i would not want to over stay my welcome
he teases her with a kiss
and when she goes to kiss him he backs away and walks out
he opens the door again and says ill see you tomorrow
she says oh wow i need this

abi says why says that
cameron says you are going through a lot
its overwhelming for you
i think im not the right thing for you right now
think about yourself right now
and get through a very confusing time
i know you will be ok
you are strong
she says are you breaking up with me
he says its best for everybody
take care
he leaves

jen says i didnt just push dan aside
nic says i can see this is painful for you to face the truth about what you did to him but it did happen
he was just coming out of a hurt , he was buried under cuz he was hopeful with things with you
and he found himself competing against your X
and now you are alone and vulnerable
jen says do you think im using him
nic says i know what you are going through and maybe you didnt mean to fall apart in front of him , but you did and you need to ask yourself,,, does dan deserve that, considering where he is now and after everything that happened to him, if you really do
care about him ,dont play mind games with him

Brady is yelling at maggie about letting nick stay there
dan comes in
and Brady tells him nick has moved in
dan says you let him stay here
brady says she loves to take in a stray even if he is a murderer it doesnt matter
tell dan the whole story
he leaves
Maggie says i kept trying to reach Melanie but she came here and nick was here
mel left , she said she was fine
but she was shaken up
dan says just whos side are you on?

Chad says this ring means that i will always love you and put you first and make you as happy as you make me
please just says yes
she says yes
he puts the ring on her

nick says why are you doing this
Caroline says people say you have changed so lets see
its the worse job i can offer
but if you can show up for work each day , put in your hours and keep out of trouble , then maybe its true
start tomorrow morning

mel says she is so happy

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jen is shocked to learn that Abigail is a virgin. A virgin, how can that be? Abby - You really want to go there? Jen - I don't mean to act surprised; I had no idea!

I kind of flove this.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Good grief I hate this show!!!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Sep 10 2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:

Jen is shocked to learn that Abigail is a virgin. A virgin, how can that be? Abby - You really want to go there? Jen - I don't mean to act surprised; I had no idea!

I kind of flove this.
I liked it too. It seems Jennifer was too involved in her romantic entaglements (mostly Daniel) to know what is going on in her daughter's life. I'm all for Days exploring this further with some discussions between mother and daughter. However, if this is just something for Jen to cry on the tan man's shoulders about than I am not interested.
Edited by dc cubs, Sep 10 2012, 03:23 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brady Pub: Billie - Do you actually think you and I could work together long term? Kate - Honey, why not? You're my daughter. Billie - Yes but neither one of us is exactly a pushover. Kate - Yes sweetie but I can trust you. Billie - But we drive each other crazy momma. Kate laughs - I don't know what you're talking about. I know I have said before that reunions are overrated but I really need someone I can work closely with; someone who understands my vision. Billie - Then why don't you ask Lucas? You two did Hearth and Home without killing each other. He's perfect. Kate - Honey, it's a cosmetics company okay. Billie - I'll think about it.its days lucas working with me mean screentime and some kind story it not allow baby

Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 10 2012, 01:59 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Quote:

he comes back in and says
there is another reason for putting off our date for a day
it gives me more time to look forward to it
now you have to get to work and i would not want to over stay my welcome
he teases her with a kiss
and when she goes to kiss him he backs away and walks out
he opens the door again and says ill see you tomorrow
she says oh wow i need this

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Even though I know EJ's about to get his heart stomped on again...I just can't help but soak up these little moments. Damn you, EJami. :bleep:

Thanks for the write up! :)

Happylover

:'( SO SAD... PUT CAM AND ABBY AS A COUPLE THERE THE ONLY REASON WHY I WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES NO NEED ANYMORE.
Edited by Happylover, Sep 10 2012, 02:09 PM.

OliveAnn

Happylover
Sep 10 2012, 02:06 PM
SO SAD... PUT CAM AND ABBY AS A COUPLE THERE THE ONLY REASON WHY I WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES NO NEED ANYMORE.
Why are you yelling?

Happylover

OliveAnn
Sep 10 2012, 02:07 PM
Happylover
Sep 10 2012, 02:06 PM
SO SAD... PUT CAM AND ABBY AS A COUPLE THERE THE ONLY REASON WHY I WATCH DAYS OF OUR LIVES NO NEED ANYMORE.
Why are you yelling?
caps lock was on

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Cameron is breaking up with Abby, ask me if I care? Abby called him 3x in 24hrs, wanting what? to do the deed? For a doctor, that makes Cameron kinda slow. More like Daniel in the I need sex department, vs. I'm gonna be patient and wait. The writing is so crappy, it makes their story lame.

esp13
Member Avatar

I do love manipulative Nicole, even if I wish the reason for her manipulation was different. And I love it even more when she's using the underlying truth to back up her manipulations. First Kayla (in a much kinder, gentler way) and now Nicole (for her own selfish reasons) have called Jennifer on her behavior. That's progress right there. And Abby did too. Progress!!

Loved the Nick/Caroline conversation. Caroline isn't exactly mistake free in her life, so I'm glad she's giving Nick a chance, even if she's not going to make things easy for him.

Brady, Daniel, and Chad can go jump off a cliff with their crap about Nick. Especially Brady "I put a woman in a sarcophogus" Black and Chad "my whole family commited more crimes than Nick ever thought of" DiMera. And Maggie can go with them. I'm so sick of her spinelessness when it comes to Nick.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

those Ejami scenes= :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Romancer66

TFP, Pat and Skye.

I guess now that Jen-Jen has nothing to complain about with regard to Jack, Abigail is going to become the big problem in her life. Yeah, it's kind of pathetic that she doesn't know Abigail is a virgin after they've lived in the same house for more than a year. I'll bet Jack knew or guessed his daughter was untouched, though.

Ugh to anything Dannifer related. And poor defenseless Daniel just found himself competing with Jack? Please--he came up with the whole asinine idea of their dating her at the same time. Let him own his shit, at least. And if anyone got dropped like a hot potato, it was Jen-Jen herself, when both men walked away from her. (That was about the only thing I liked in that awful storyline: her looking stunned when Jack and Daniel both wriggled off her hook. And Jack didn't even kiss her goodbye, when she was clearly expecting him to. Twit.)

I wish I thought Brady's comments on Daniel's disastrous romantic history referred to his being a patient-groping asshat who bolts the first time the going gets tough in a relationship. But probably not.

The less said about Sami or Melanie, the better.

niki51586

:doh: Tommlin is back and so are the stupid sport analogies

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Clueless Jennifer, crying over her non existant relationship with her daughter... boy oh boy! TPTB have it painted it all wrong. All of a sudden Abby and her mother are at a disconnect. When did Jennifer ever think think Jack her had a 50-50 relationship. OOH... let me check the history..... how many times can I count Jennifer telling Jack he was never there and she did all the work. Unbelievable!!!!! First they kill Jack, now they change jack and JnJ's history. Jennifer been the responsible one for 20 years and Jack the selfish & irresponsible one, so TomSell think it is a good idea to make Jack a great dad after all this time. Not buying it, no matter how much I love Jack! Yes he was there, although most of the writers ignored the good parts of Jack and always made reference to his lack of parenting abilities and absenteeism. Jennifer is clearly losing her mind and so are TPTB.....doesn't make sense.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Hey, I tuned in to GH for the 1st in years, in the new 2pm EST time slot. Send NBC the memo.... too bad GH didn't vie against #DAYS at 1pm, it would have been interesting to see to if a powershift of viewers would have made the networks steps it up to win potentially new viewers.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Sep 10 2012, 01:46 PM
granolagirl
Sep 10 2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:

I kind of flove this.
I liked it too. It seems Jennifer was too involved in her romantic entaglements (mostly Daniel) to know what is going on in her daughter's life. I'm all for Days exploring this further with some discussions between mother and daughter. However, if this is just something to Jen to cry on the tan man's shoulders, I am not interested.
I also like it because it seems like the show is highlighting how far Jennifer has come from Miss "I never had a lover" Horton. (And I don't judge her for that.) Maybe that's reading too much into it, but I like it.

PatNS
Member Avatar

So Jen and Abby have words and Abby storms upstairs to her bedroom and Jen goes to the town square to cry??? Really - could anything be more contrived ... sheesh. And Nicole ... poor, poor, Nicole, you're beginning to sound obsessed ... pathically obsessed might be more accurate. Really - Daniel ... sigh. At least Brady knew what was going on 2 seconds after walking in on Nicole and Daniel. Now if only he'd take his blinders off when it comes to his precious Melanie. Gag me.

Dan and Brady ganging up on Maggie - what is wrong with this picture. Brady had no right to talk to Maggie using that tone - he's a guest in her home not the other way around. And Dan having the audacity to ask her what side she's on ... shut up already!

Loved the Nick and Caroline scenes - best part of the show aside from Kate putting down Sami. Go Kate go.

EJ - don't paint Nick with your brush - like you have any room to talk. And Chad's whining today was just sad!

bomber
Member Avatar

O.K. I haven't watched it, only read the recap, but is Jenn saying that Abby being a virgin is too hard to cope with? I don't get it. Is that a bad thing? I really would have thought a more believable crisis between the two of them would have been Abby feeling guilty about Jack's death - now that may have been interesting seeing Jenn trying to help Abby come to terms with that- but what do i know? :shrug:
Waiting for Cynthia's dislike. Actually pretty sure Cynthia is Tomlin in disguise. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply