Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nashville (Season 1)
Topic Started: Sep 10 2012, 03:49 PM (1,484 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

I dropped this after the premiere. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Same here, Manny

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I liked the first few episodes,but it's gotten boring,I like the music though.

King
Member Avatar

I like the music...but not even Connie and Hayden can save this show. (I am watching it right now. I still watch it. I don't know why.)

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I like Nashville! Sure it's not the best drama on tv right now but I think it's entertaining. I really like the music too. I actually bought a few songs from the show on Itunes. :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

ABC has picked the show up for a full season.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I want to like this show but for some reason I don't feel drawn to the story. I am a TV watcher who does not set the bar too high or have huge expectations but if something feels like a chore to watch, which this show does sadly because I like Connie and Hayden as well as Chip and Jonathon Jackson, I just don't. I don't feel the love or chemistry with the characters. Maybe it will improve, I like to give new shows a chance because it is tough to have a hit in TV land these days. I have been more dissapointed that many shows that I have liked the past couple of years have been cancelled due to lack of ratings. :shrug:

nightfan

why aren't more people discussing Nashville? I find it to be the soapiest show on air in primetime. Maybe I'ts because I'ma country music fan, too, but Hayden and Connie are FAB-U-LOUS! I like how things started off innocent enough and now we have the destruction of Rayna James' family and the coming together of Juliette Barnes' family. It's so soapy and fun!

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the season finale Wednesday! Last weeks episode was soo good!! Deacon :wub2:

Thomson
Member Avatar

Great finale ! It did a fine job of pushing the right stories forward. Oh and Hayden Panettiere is amazing.
Edited by Thomson, May 23 2013, 03:15 PM.

nightfan

Thomson
May 23 2013, 03:13 PM
Great finale ! It did a fine job of pushing the right stories forward. Oh and Hayden Panettiere is amazing.
Thank you for posting this! I forgot about the finale and just watched it online. The Rayna and Deacon crash aftermath will be epic. Cannot wait until the fall!

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

This show was phenomenal this season and I can't wait for it to come back in the fall. I absolutely LOVED the finale!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I love this show...it has progressively gotten amazing!

nightfan

Due in no short part to the incomparable Hayden Panettiere. It's unfortunate that Juliette's mother had to die for some of this amazing drama. And that poor Juliette had to be completely screwed over by her boyfriend. But I guess that's drama!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

nightfan
May 28 2013, 09:02 PM
Due in no short part to the incomparable Hayden Panettiere. It's unfortunate that Juliette's mother had to die for some of this amazing drama. And that poor Juliette had to be completely screwed over by her boyfriend. But I guess that's drama!
I kept waiting for my love for Juliette to fade, but I just really, really love her. Hayden's making the right acting choices, her voice is surprisingly good, and I actually love most of her songs (I've got "Used" and "Consider Me" on my iPod).

Britton is... well, she's Connie Britton, she's perfection.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · ABC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply