Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, September 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2012, 01:37 PM (8,567 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Daniel Rafael?? :roflol: :roflol: If anyone still questions whether Gary Tomlin worships the characters of Daniel and Rafe, look no further than this latest nonsense. Jennifer sucks more and more with each episode. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Awww....so Rafe gets yet another namesake by stealing another one of EJ's babies. Isn't that precious? :sarcasm: I think this is so ridiculous it's funny as hell. If GT EVER was going to name a baby......there's no doubt it would be named Daniel Rafael. Who else does the world revolve around other than these two characters when it comes to Tomlin?

EJ go get your baby and save me from having to hear that horrid name ever again.

james0479
Member Avatar

So, I fall in love with the character of Nicole....endure the fact she can't have a child of her own, then get the joy of a miracle baby....just to endure the miscarriage. Now I get another joy of knowing she is pregnant again, but uses the ridiculous and nonsensical "Rafe is the daddy" bullshit. While I hate that, I'll take it because Nicole finally gets her own baby. And now I'm supposed to be entertained with Nicole naming her child....wait for it...DANIEL RAPHAEL HERNANDEZ?!?! Have you lost your fucking mind? Tomsell can officially suck my pacifier.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

tomsawyer
Sep 11 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:

she says what do you think of the name Daniel Rafael Hernandez

:lol: LMAO

Quote:

she says if ej and i are going to work towards having a relationship
we are both aware that it affects a lot of people besides us
Will says maybe he is having a better effect on you than i thought

will says you always do what you want to do why do you care what i think
she says i always care what you think but now i can ask you cuz you are old enough and you are better than most people in this town at being objective about EJ
he says underneath it all i think he is a good person
she says do you think it will work for us this time
he says i didnt at first but
i have given it thought and if you really want to be together you should try ,i will root for you help you , what ever

Wait, what? EJ and Ejami pimping continuing from Will? Did Tomlin get kidnapped? Meanwhile, more evidence that SoapOperaFan spoilers are not to be trusted.
Will pimped them in 2010 too....to his own dad no less....that lasted about half a month and then it was OVER. I can't pay attention to what any of the characters say anymore, because frankly nothing means anything anymore....especially on this show.....so Will was blackmailed worked for EJ for about 8 months and he knows him? Okay...whatever dude....

Oh and on the name....I have no words....none....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Partnersincrime
Sep 11 2012, 02:24 PM
i wonder if thyey explain why will hate lucas so much becasue there no way will give crap about lucas at all
Don't you know....Lucas had words with him about a month ago and he's still holding a grudge....forget that Lucas was the one parent that didn't run off on him when he came out of the closet....nahhhh

james0479
Member Avatar

I'd like the name "Honey Boy Boo Boo" better

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

My god.. That name..that's fuck up having Nicole name her baby after two hairy things.. :shame: :OhMy: :offs: Damn. The date EJ plans for Sami sounds so romantic to bad the cock blocking sonofabitch ruins it by putting doubts in Sami's head. :frustration: Sounds like an ok episode.
TFP

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Daniel Rafael Hernandez?? Posted Image

Really love the sound of the Will/Sami convo. The spoilers made it sound as though Will hated the idea of EJ and Sami reuniting but that's not the way it played out. I do think it's appropriate for him to be concerned given their volatile history - but love that he's also supportive. And Sami talking to him about his love life was sweet.

EJ is quite the multi-tasker, isn't he? What a pity the date is going to be cancelled - Sami doesn't even know what she's missing out on. *sigh* EJ has always been willing to go the extra mile for her...but at this point I want him to step back and let her work her shit out. I have no problem with him going after Rafe with a vengeance - he has it coming for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with Sami.

Billie's appearances are so random.

Thanks for the write up, ladies!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

james0479
Sep 11 2012, 02:31 PM
Tomsell can officially suck my pacifier.
:rockon: I LOVE YOU! :rockon:

lumifan4life

Will is as bi-polar as Sami. Remember when he was pissed at Sami all these months and his issue with Lucas was that he got back involved with Sami? He thought his dad was an idiot and he used that to make Lumi's life a living hell until he came out of the closet. Now watch he'll use the fact that Lucas is pissed at Sami as another excuse to be pissed at his dad. Cause now Will and Sami are all lovey dovey again. So basically Lucas can't win with Will at all. Watch if Will and Lucas have a scene and Lucas badmouths Sami, Will will go postal on Lucas yet again. I think Will uses the fact that Lucas went to HK for 2 years against him in a major way. I don't think there is anything Lucas can do at this point to make it up to him.
Edited by lumifan4life, Sep 11 2012, 02:39 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

james0479
Sep 11 2012, 02:33 PM
I'd like the name "Honey Boy Boo Boo" better
I'm looking at Ash here for a round of good funny banners with all sorts of names other than the one that Nicole suggested

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

That name sucks. I can't believe they even THINK they MIGHT name that baby that. Come ON!

Oh I am SO SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED.

I cna't even find a word strong enough to show how much that name sucks.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

The only good thing to come that wretched baby name is EJ's reaction once he learns of it. Otherwise TomSell better be punking the audience with that craptacular name. I wonder how many times AZ had to recite that line without bursting into laughter.

Other than the ridiculousness of the baby name, this episode sounds decent. The slow rebuilding of Will's character continues and Sami almost seems genuine and sincere for a change. I might actually watch more scenes than I FF with this one.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 11 2012, 02:31 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 11 2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:

she says what do you think of the name Daniel Rafael Hernandez

:lol: LMAO

Quote:

she says if ej and i are going to work towards having a relationship
we are both aware that it affects a lot of people besides us
Will says maybe he is having a better effect on you than i thought

will says you always do what you want to do why do you care what i think
she says i always care what you think but now i can ask you cuz you are old enough and you are better than most people in this town at being objective about EJ
he says underneath it all i think he is a good person
she says do you think it will work for us this time
he says i didnt at first but
i have given it thought and if you really want to be together you should try ,i will root for you help you , what ever

Wait, what? EJ and Ejami pimping continuing from Will? Did Tomlin get kidnapped? Meanwhile, more evidence that SoapOperaFan spoilers are not to be trusted.
Will pimped them in 2010 too....to his own dad no less....that lasted about half a month and then it was OVER. I can't pay attention to what any of the characters say anymore, because frankly nothing means anything anymore....especially on this show.....so Will was blackmailed worked for EJ for about 8 months and he knows him? Okay...whatever dude....

Oh and on the name....I have no words....none....
he also in way pimp safe 2 weeks ago he seem happy when sami seem into rafe and said his name instead of lucas

Alligato
Member Avatar

annie21
Sep 11 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:

Jen - Yeah Daniel's a great dad. The way he is with Melanie reminds me of how Jack was with Abigail.

This is so disgusting, I'm tempted to reach for that "throw-up" emoticon. I won't even go into all the reasons why Jennifer's statement is such a pile of baloney.

Apparently, Daniel can't be wonderful on his own, it always has to be in comparison or contrast to Jack. Please writers, just give this whole Dannifer thing a rest.

I know. Out of the whole story, this sentence stuck out to me.
Dan found out he was related to Melanie a year ago, yes? When Melanie was a grown ass woman? And Jack is still parenting his college age kid and his young son...where is the simlilarities there?
Jennifer's dialogue is so flippin' stupid! So hard to hear!

And Nicole...don't even! Daniel Rafael? Seriously? And you would not screw up your little girl...I bet you would remember her much more than her current mom is. :) Come on, Sydole! YOu know you want to! ;)

So much Dan propping on this show that I don't think I can watch it!

Thanks for posting!

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

What. The. Fuck.? Now they are naming babies after that loser? Daniel, nor Rafe. I sort of consider Rafe inconsequential...the Daniel pimping is vomit inducing. And Jennifer is positively hateful.

WillFan
Member Avatar

They should have had a baby naming contest for the fans.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Wasn't much about today's show that grabbed my attention. I did like the Brady / Jen stuff. Dan caving in to Melanie's complaining and whining when it was patently obvious she was lying about her reasons for marrying Chad was wrong ... unless he's just letting it slide so he can live to attack another day.

Nicole's obsession with Daniel is getting just a little too unhealthy for me. I just wish the truth about the baby would come out already and then I'd love to see EJ lose a custody battle. Maybe the judges won't be so scared of him now that he was knocked off his throne a bit.

Obviously they're just throwing Billie into random scenes because they don't want anyone wondering who she is when she says her goodbyes and leaves Salem.

I didn't find anything interesting about Sami's convo with Will - really - she only has her very young son to confide in about her love life - how sad is that ... sad and inappropriate. And I seriously have nothing good or nice to say about that outfit she put on for her big date so I best say nothing at all.

And what the heck was that random Adrienne / Dan scene all about? Please don't have Jack's sister trying to get Dan and Jen together again - that's just all kinds of wrong!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Who comes up with this shit?

OliveAnn

WillFan
Sep 11 2012, 02:59 PM
They should have had a baby naming contest for the fans.
That's actually a really good idea. Claire and Ciara's names were chosen by fans. Although, choices for Ciara were horrendous.
Edited by OliveAnn, Sep 11 2012, 03:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply