Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, September 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2012, 01:37 PM (8,548 Views)
Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

poor baby he is cursed for life imagine having to walk around with that name God have mercy
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Billie and EJ an interesting duo.... I wonder if she will help prove the baby is his?

Ireland98

The Sami and Will scenes sound AMAZING! I didn't mind their arguments, but it's nice to see them getting along again. I'd much rather see these type of convos between Sami & Will, rather than Marlena & Will.
It is fitting for them to discuss this stuff since Will has witnessed all of Sami's man drama and that he was affected by it. And there's always some double meaning in their convos now since Will is kind of like the new Sami.
The BEST part was Will saying good things about EJ and he does approve of EJAMI! Understandably Will has doubts about EJAMI reuniting, but it's great to not be hearing him tell Sami to stay away from EJ. I'm shocked that Tomlin approved of this! :OhMy:
Hearing Will talk about EJ makes me miss EJILL though :'(

T calling Will a heartbreaker is quite funny :laugh: Yes, we all know Will is going to break Sonny's heart. I think T secretly wishes that Sonny was into him! I ship TSon :)

Daniel Rafael Hernandez :puke:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Hated Daniel and Melanie's scenes, Acting was awful, but Atleast they didn't have that touchy feely thing going on between them. IMO, there is absolutely no comparison to the kind of talks Jack and Abby's had or would have had, clearly the Jonas' don't measure up to anything Deveraux.

La_Laa

OK, there's Tad & William scenes, but I want Tad & Sonny scenes.

I like Tad & Sonny chemistry. More, please! :D

Sonny's relationship with his mom is so sweet. Why need to ruin this :( William is not worth it.
Edited by La_Laa, Sep 11 2012, 03:48 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Happy that it was acknowledged that Daffodils are 6 months out of season.

Worried about Ej's mental faculties. With a Cambridge education and having grown up in England you would think he would realise that Holland (which is a country that doesn't exist, its the Netherlands ,but maybe he is just referring to the region) has the same seasons as the US. You need to go south EJ ... Australia, Argentina, South Africa.

concerned
Member Avatar

Glad to see Nicole is making it easy for EJ to win the custody battle (that name) and track down her accomplices.

A bit disappointed he has appointed Justin as his attorney (happy to see Justin involved) as I was holding out hopes he might get Carrie involved. I imagine she would turn to the dark side when she finds out Rafe pretty much destroyed her marriage, trashed her reputation, with convincing her she was his one true love and after she is gone for about 5 minutes he is back to loving Sami.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Sep 11 2012, 03:45 PM
OK, there's Tad & William scenes, but I want Tad & Sonny scenes.

I like Tad & Sonny chemistry. More, please! :D

Sonny's relationship with his mom is so sweet. Why need to ruin this :( William is not worth it.
I liked but I have to reply I completely agree with everything more Sonny and Tad scene please, WILLIAM IS SO NOT WORTH RUINED THEIR RELATIONSHIP OVER and Adrienne is just beautiful the show should use her more ofter she glows on screen so is Justin

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Aw, it is sweet Nicole wants to name the baby after Rafe. I really like their friendship.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 11 2012, 04:09 PM
Glad to see Nicole is making it easy for EJ to win the custody battle (that name) and track down her accomplices.

A bit disappointed he has appointed Justin as his attorney (happy to see Justin involved) as I was holding out hopes he might get Carrie involved. I imagine she would turn to the dark side when she finds out Rafe pretty much destroyed her marriage, trashed her reputation, with convincing her she was his one true love and after she is gone for about 5 minutes he is back to loving Sami.
Well Carrie told Rafe he still loves Sami and vice versa before she left. I think EJ will find out Carrie knows the truth about the baby and try to destroy her. Anyway, sounds like a good episode. Billie and Adrienne were random. So were "Brennifer". I hope they are not paired together, especially with Nicole seeing the two of them. Maybe she'll use this to manipulate Daniel. I wish Jennifer would leave town to help JJ deal with this, then return months later and THEN Dannifer can be together. It is so inappropriate for her to want to be with Daniel just after her fiance and former hubby just died saving their daughter. And if she and Brady get together.....I do not even wanna go there. And the flowers, didn't Nicole say she liked daffodils the other day when she bumped into EJ? Wonder if EJ is thinking of Nikki deep down. One can only hope. I like the Safe stuff. I wish EJ and Sami would be alone for a bit, but I like Lumi and Safe. I kinda think "Saniel/Dami" should be a couple because both are whores and appear in every episode. Looking forward to Melanie leaving, but wish Chad would leave as well. These characters used to be epic now they suck balls. Cannot wait until "Gick". I think Gabi and Nick could be cute. I actually liked the baby name Nikki chose.

Vicky4Mimi

THANKS to Rafe for at least trying to talk sense in to Sami. Lord I hope she listens to him!! He's not called SuperRafe for nothing!!

And I love Nicole's name for the baby--minus the Daniel part--but that only because I don't want Dr Tan around her!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't have anything to really say about this show anymore than :flipoff: :puke: :puke: :moon:
at the baby name!

AHM

Sigh. Though I don't like the idea of Brady/Jennifer (partly because it must ignore Jack and Isabella's history in order not to bring Brady's impossible age into stark focus, but I'd take it over Dannifer), I was thinking I might want to watch the Jennifer/Brady stuff. I hoped it would really be a scene with Jennifer grieving Jack and not another Dannifer pushing moment. I have only myself to blame for such foolishness though; considering how things have gone down thus far, I should have expected this.

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

WilSon :wub: . I'm excited that their s/l is starting up for real. Love that Adrienne is back :D

Sparrow

I hate this show.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

The Adrienne/Sonny scenes sound good.

Love the mention of Justin for lawyer advice. I would love to see some Justin/EJ scenes.

Will is still a loser. Can't stand his whiney ass. I agree with Adrienne, Brian is better for Sonny. Will is NOT!!
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 11 2012, 05:48 PM.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Damn, one minute I think I see light at the end of the tunnel and then the next I have to read this crap. Nicole naming the baby after 2 guys that she couldn't stand when she conceived that baby out of love with EJ is the most stuipid thing I've ever heard. You wanted a baby so bad, then name the damn baby after yourself or your brother, Brandon Nicholas Walker comes to mind!!! Oh, boy, these hacks have written my girl like she's completely lost it. Snap out of it, Nicole!!! And EJ, he's nothing but a watered down Dimera who loses every bit of his masculinity chasing after a man chick!! EJ better have one of his dastardly plans going on or the road to find his balls might just prove to be too difficult a task. Way to go writers! If you plan on fixing this mess, I really would like to see you try. PLEASE TRY.

Posted Image
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 11 2012, 05:49 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Nicole, honey, baby doll, darling.................... :shame:

What is the female version of being emasculated or castrated? Cause that spicy, spunky Nicole has lost it.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Sep 11 2012, 05:49 PM
Nicole, honey, baby doll, darling.................... :shame:

What is the female version of being emasculated or castrated? Cause that spicy, spunky Nicole has lost it.
It's called Daniel Jonas Syndrome. :moon:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Sep 11 2012, 05:55 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Rafe needs to go play in traffic. Preferably during rush hour. :flipoff:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply