Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, September 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2012, 01:37 PM (8,450 Views)
Hamilton
Member Avatar

The baby name was ridiculous. Whichever writer came up with that needs a smack to the head. I can only hope that since we are hearing it now this name will not be the final choice.

Other than the silliness of the baby name I liked the episode. Nicole and Rafe as friends is coming across very natural. I like how they call each other out and have a warm humor in their interactions.

Brady and Jennifer together talking about their memories was a nice touch. I liked the hot pretzel as a starting point. I would love to see more of them working through their grief rather than a relationship rush. It gives much needed depth to their characters pain.

Sami and Will were just okay for me. Everything to do with Sami comes across disjointed. Will despises her and Ej. Will loves and emulates Ej and fully supports Sami's romantic interests. It's all willy nilly without any rhyme or reason and therefore I can't trust any of it.

If I were Justin K. I'd tell Ej D. to find another lawyer. Didn't Ej have one he supposedly called to get him out on bail? He should have his own Dimera lawyers on speed dial. I think there should be a differentiation among the families.

I do like that Ej was calling all his top dogs to plan his romantic evening for Sami instead of hunting down things himself. Very Dimera.

Sami's dress was just what it was suppose to be. A tight, sexy dress giving off the message I'm ready for action. I didn't find it offensive on her.

Loved that it was Rafe getting an eyeful at the door telling her she is a fool. Good lead into tomorrow's episode.

I didn't pay attention to the Melanie and Daniel scenes. I'm over Melanie already and waiting for Nick and Gabi to come into play.

Edited by Hamilton, Sep 12 2012, 04:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Bad idea on the baby name,she just thinking of her latest man obsession.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Dare I say it...I did not completely hate Rafe today. I think honestly, it was all AZ...As Hamilton mentioned, they do seem very natural as friends. GG had the same vibe with CC when she was on to. I thinkn their offscreen friendship really shows through.

I really liked Jennifer and Brady too until they inserted Daniel into the conversation. Ugh. I would have liked MR to at least attempt to squeeze out a fucking tear when she said it was the little things like the pretzel or whatever that get her...She seems able to squeeze out a tear over anything BUT Jack's death which is fucked up.

Adrienne (even though she was talking to that tanned assclown) actually showed more emotion on her face talking about Jack for the millisecond that she did. She's so good. I loved her & Sonny.

Since when are EJ and Justin buddies? Or attorney/client? What.The.Fuck.Ever.

Billie's face as he left made me LOL. She just like..shows up...acts mildly retarded for a minute and then that's it. Weird!

The baby name....whatever. I hope it doesn't stick.

I still hate T. T-Bag. Whatever.

I don't care about Melanie and Daniel. Maybe because everyone is forever fucking talking about one or both of them.

Oh, Cunt Beast. talking to her SON about which man she intends to fuck. No, that's not weird at all. I mean, ok, Will is grown up and grew up around her mess but it still seems bizarre to me. Wish Will still hated her. I hate her lol WHY have they not discussed how royally she fucked over his FATHER? YET AGAIN!

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT DRESS!!!!!!!! Seriously...this is a billion times worse than when they dressed her like Kazoo from the Flintstones!!! It was sooo fucking hideous I couldn't control my fits of laughter...Finally the exterior is a reflection of what's inside Hahahaha SKANK!!!!! Wow. That is a definite leftover from Chloe's hooker wardrobe. Hell, it may even be worse than that. WOw. Just WOW was that FUGLY!!!

AHM

OT-Balscofan (or anyone who might know), what is the show in your signature?

appleblossom

Wow I will have to watch the episode tomorrow. That must be some dress. I think that Will loves his dad, he's just acting like an ass right now. He needs to get his act together and treat Lucas right.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hell no to Daniel Rafael Hernandez!

Adrienne was giving off some serious Bonnie Lockhart vibes today. Perhaps Judi Evans got confused?

I liked Jennifer and Brady's scenes for what they were. Very natural. Keep it that way, and who knows, something might actually develop between them without it being so forced and immediately rejected as a result.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Lil
Sep 12 2012, 05:55 PM
Dare I say it...I did not completely hate Rafe today. I think honestly, it was all AZ...As Hamilton mentioned, they do seem very natural as friends. GG had the same vibe with CC when she was on to. I thinkn their offscreen friendship really shows through.

I really liked Jennifer and Brady too until they inserted Daniel into the conversation. Ugh. I would have liked MR to at least attempt to squeeze out a fucking tear when she said it was the little things like the pretzel or whatever that get her...She seems able to squeeze out a tear over anything BUT Jack's death which is fucked up.

Adrienne (even though she was talking to that tanned assclown) actually showed more emotion on her face talking about Jack for the millisecond that she did. She's so good. I loved her & Sonny.

Since when are EJ and Justin buddies? Or attorney/client? What.The.Fuck.Ever.

Billie's face as he left made me LOL. She just like..shows up...acts mildly retarded for a minute and then that's it. Weird!

The baby name....whatever. I hope it doesn't stick.

I still hate T. T-Bag. Whatever.

I don't care about Melanie and Daniel. Maybe because everyone is forever fucking talking about one or both of them.

Oh, Cunt Beast. talking to her SON about which man she intends to fuck. No, that's not weird at all. I mean, ok, Will is grown up and grew up around her mess but it still seems bizarre to me. Wish Will still hated her. I hate her lol WHY have they not discussed how royally she fucked over his FATHER? YET AGAIN!

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT DRESS!!!!!!!! Seriously...this is a billion times worse than when they dressed her like Kazoo from the Flintstones!!! It was sooo fucking hideous I couldn't control my fits of laughter...Finally the exterior is a reflection of what's inside Hahahaha SKANK!!!!! Wow. That is a definite leftover from Chloe's hooker wardrobe. Hell, it may even be worse than that. WOw. Just WOW was that FUGLY!!!
Seriously, I really think this outfit is the worst she's ever looked. Then they have this "funhouse" mirror where she looks so wide and her arms so buff. First thought was "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert!"

MissLola
Member Avatar

That dress was just as bad as everyone said it was. It was worse than the hot mess she wore on New Years Ev and the outfit last year with the green Shrek tights.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I hated the idea that Will is OK with his mother having any kind of relationship with EJ, let alone a romantic one. Seriously? Since when in his life, other than the past few months of Mardar's reign of terror, did Will ever, ever approve of his mother having a relationship with EJ? And why in the name of sanity is Sami even discussing her love life with her 19 year old son? So inappropriate at best.

The dress..... way too tight and it didn't fit. I get the idea that they were trying to portray Sami as hot to trot, but that dress wasn't flattering in any way. She could have looked sexy and hot in something a little more well suited to her shape.

The Rafe and Sami scenes were hawt. No doubt that the two of them still love and want each other, but neither is willing at this point to admit their feelings for the other. The things that were said in this episode were some of the things that should have been said months ago when the break up happened.

Brady and Jen scenes were good. Wouldn't be surprised to see them go with them as a couple down the road.

camera shy

Wow, the last time I remember Melanie sharing a scene with EJ was with that project she had gotten from Nick and trying to sell it to the DiMera's......and didn't he end up threatening her and shoving her out front door of the mansion?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 12 2012, 08:50 PM
Wow, the last time I remember Melanie sharing a scene with EJ was with that project she had gotten from Nick and trying to sell it to the DiMera's......and didn't he end up threatening her and shoving her out front door of the mansion?
GOOD TIMES!

The Alternative Fuels Project. Pippi had this "photographic" memory...LOLOL I think he did shove her.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Sep 12 2012, 08:55 PM
camera shy
GOOD TIMES!

The Alternative Fuels Project. Pippi had this "photographic" memory...LOLOL I think he did shove her.
No he threatened to expose her for covering up Brady's beating of him last summer.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Remember when he grabbed her last summer in the hospital? Lmao!!! :rockon:

Elvisfan
Member Avatar

My eyes!!! My eyes!!! What the hell is Sami wearing? I didn't realize that Quinn's business was still operating in town nor that Sami actually got a job.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
hmmm good times....

makes me remember how much I liked EJ / Chelsea interactions.
Edited by concerned, Sep 12 2012, 10:17 PM.

camera shy

Daysdegrassi
Sep 12 2012, 09:06 PM
Liz<3Days
Sep 12 2012, 08:55 PM
camera shy
GOOD TIMES!

No he threatened to expose her for covering up Brady's beating of him last summer.
That's right, he did. It's a shame Chad doesn't seem to know about EJ and Melanies's history. :rolleyes:

camera shy

MissLola
Sep 12 2012, 08:40 PM
That dress was just as bad as everyone said it was. It was worse than the hot mess she wore on New Years Ev and the outfit last year with the green Shrek tights.
She looked like a walking, talking Pepto Bismol bottle. :P

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

EJ and BO is always good , it's a shame they did not use the character BO more but as I said Days is a sinking ship, so PR was right to leave this show! One thing everyone talks about that Rafe will end up in Hope's orbit but what if it's EJ who is the intended? This would not surprise me one bit, because EJ is a much more interesting character, and this would provide drama, also it would take Hope in another direction!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Sep 13 2012, 03:33 AM
EJ and BO is always good , it's a shame they did not use the character BO more but as I said Days is a sinking ship, so PR was right to leave this show! One thing everyone talks about that Rafe will end up in Hope's orbit but what if it's EJ who is the intended? This would not surprise me one bit, because EJ is a much more interesting character, and this would provide drama, also it would take Hope in another direction!
Everyone talks about Rafe being in Hope's orbit? I guess I missed that. I know some have who want Rafe in anyone's orbit but Sami's, have proposed that, but "everyone"? I don't think so. But I do like the idea of Elope.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Billie looks HORRIBLE! YUCK!

It kind of struck me today that I kind of like these friendships being shown-- Rafe and Nicole--seriously! They have a nice vibe together. I don't want to see them together but I like their interaction. They play well off each other, IMHO. I liked Brady and Jennifer too. It was nice to see that two people who have had loss can talk and laugh and just be friends. Some of the scenes were "huh?" scenes to me-- EJ and Billie-- HUH? What was the purpose in that? Daniel and Adrienne-- "huh?". Again, purpose? Heck, even the conversation between Sonny and Adrienne? What mom would just start talking about that in a public place? No conversation before this to even get into that. Don't get me wrong-- I'm beyond happy to see Adrienne again but I just don't get the scene's purpose. I'm so tired of Sami that I FF anything with her and her man clan. I did watch she and Will and it kills me that he is approving of EJ over his father! Just not getting that either!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply