Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, September 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 11 2012, 01:37 PM (8,452 Views)
Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Some are random interactions, using unused characters that serve no real purpose, especially Billie. Adrienne & Daniel is WFT. TPTB are grasping at straws filling in epis so that viewers don't see DAYS as the SAMI BRADY hour or the DANIEL & RAFE show, because that is what's it amounts to at this point.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

appleblossom

talbab1994
Sep 13 2012, 06:38 AM
Billie looks HORRIBLE! YUCK!

It kind of struck me today that I kind of like these friendships being shown-- Rafe and Nicole--seriously! They have a nice vibe together. I don't want to see them together but I like their interaction. They play well off each other, IMHO. I liked Brady and Jennifer too. It was nice to see that two people who have had loss can talk and laugh and just be friends. Some of the scenes were "huh?" scenes to me-- EJ and Billie-- HUH? What was the purpose in that? Daniel and Adrienne-- "huh?". Again, purpose? Heck, even the conversation between Sonny and Adrienne? What mom would just start talking about that in a public place? No conversation before this to even get into that. Don't get me wrong-- I'm beyond happy to see Adrienne again but I just don't get the scene's purpose. I'm so tired of Sami that I FF anything with her and her man clan. I did watch she and Will and it kills me that he is approving of EJ over his father! Just not getting that either!

Will is not choosing EJ over his dad, he saw how heartbroken his dad was over Sami's mistreatment, so he does not want Lucas to go there again. He warned his dad months ago Sami was going to hurt him.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Sep 13 2012, 07:32 AM
talbab1994
Sep 13 2012, 06:38 AM
Billie looks HORRIBLE! YUCK!

It kind of struck me today that I kind of like these friendships being shown-- Rafe and Nicole--seriously! They have a nice vibe together. I don't want to see them together but I like their interaction. They play well off each other, IMHO. I liked Brady and Jennifer too. It was nice to see that two people who have had loss can talk and laugh and just be friends. Some of the scenes were "huh?" scenes to me-- EJ and Billie-- HUH? What was the purpose in that? Daniel and Adrienne-- "huh?". Again, purpose? Heck, even the conversation between Sonny and Adrienne? What mom would just start talking about that in a public place? No conversation before this to even get into that. Don't get me wrong-- I'm beyond happy to see Adrienne again but I just don't get the scene's purpose. I'm so tired of Sami that I FF anything with her and her man clan. I did watch she and Will and it kills me that he is approving of EJ over his father! Just not getting that either!

Will is not choosing EJ over his dad, he saw how heartbroken his dad was over Sami's mistreatment, so he does not want Lucas to go there again. He warned his dad months ago Sami was going to hurt him.

[/quote]

will for months was piss on him mom for hurting rafe

now that she hurt lucas is not even tiny upset about it

it not even just one thing that that will choosing EJ and rafe for that matter over his dad

there nothing on the writing that show will even give crap about lucas feelings at all
Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 13 2012, 08:11 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply