Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,801 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Britney's brutally honest,I like that.

That southern girl in pink is IRRITATING.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Loving Britney! :D

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Is it as loud and over-the-top production wise as before? I'm curious about it, but have no patience left for bullshit today.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Production wise I haven't seen anything crazy.

I know it helps make the show,for entertainment reasons,but one reason I enjoyed the voice was they didn't show the complete crazy "singers" just for the giggle factor.

Still scary that Simon has a wardrobe budget and a stylist,doesn't look it. :D

LOL at Simon not wanting Demi be interested in boys,everytime she thinks a guy is cute he's like NOOOO,dude she's 20 and single,let her enjoy some eyecandy for awhile.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 12 2012, 08:16 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That last guy who knew Britney was scary!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

^^He did a duet with her on her first album,he was soooo good,what the hell happened to his voice from 1999 to now?

Those Sunset Blvd guys were cute,I liked them,but nobodies had me saying HOLY COW yet.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 12 2012, 08:39 PM.

GLtime

BalscoFan5
Sep 12 2012, 08:37 PM
^^He did a duet with her on her first album,he was soooo good,what the hell happened to his voice from 1999 to now?

Those Sunset Blvd guys were cute,I liked them,but nobodies had me saying HOLY COW yet.
Why did he continue apologzing to Britney?? He wasnt that bad but I thought how did he record with Britney. I dont see any difference in season 1 and this season...Britney is ok but nothing big like I thought she might be.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I really liked it. I thought both Britney and Demi did a good job.

That blonde girl was annoying as hell, I was so glad she didn't make it.

That guy who knew Britney was cringe worthy. It wasn't the singing as much as it was the crying and carrying on about how he let Britney down. Umm Britney is going home to her millions, she will survive. Obviously that guy has some major issues.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I liked the first girl, Paige, but her performance was all over the place. She's beautiful and has great stage presence but her singing was not that great. They stopped the Bieber kid in the middle of his performance to tell him to work on his vocals but not her? WTF? I hope that's not how she sings in future episodes. I was surprised Simon called that one of his favorite auditions. She did NOT sound that grand.

Seriously. I thought the Lady Gaga Bride had a better voice than her (I was really glad they put him through b/c I thought his voice was really powerful. He could be great if he isn't all outlandish all the time I think. We'll see.)

LOL at that catty blonde bitch who was hating on Paige & giving stank looks to people throughout the whole first half of the episode. You could see and feel the power of editing in this episode. She could've been just another quick, terrible audition but they played out a whole little escalating storyline for her :lol: There must have been a producer or exec or something who really disliked her & told the editors to paint her in the worst, drawn out light. LOL. It was totally manipulated.

OMG. That Don Philip guy who did a duet w/Britney in 1999 was a goddamn mess. I LOL'd. he really thought Britney cared that much about him. I'm sorry but no. She was not that hurt, man :lol: Oh wow.

I enjoyed Jennel Garcia (the Pat Benetar girl) and also found the Emblem 3 guys interesting. I thought it was messed up how that other guy who was in a boy band was treated. Damn. LOL!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Britney was hilarious.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AllmyDaysatGh
Sep 13 2012, 02:10 AM
I liked the first girl, Paige, but her performance was all over the place. She's beautiful and has great stage presence but her singing was not that great. They stopped the Bieber kid in the middle of his performance to tell him to work on his vocals but not her? WTF? I hope that's not how she sings in future episodes. I was surprised Simon called that one of his favorite auditions. She did NOT sound that grand.

Seriously. I thought the Lady Gaga Bride had a better voice than her (I was really glad they put him through b/c I thought his voice was really powerful. He could be great if he isn't all outlandish all the time I think. We'll see.)

LOL at that catty blonde bitch who was hating on Paige & giving stank looks to people throughout the whole first half of the episode. You could see and feel the power of editing in this episode. She could've been just another quick, terrible audition but they played out a whole little escalating storyline for her :lol: There must have been a producer or exec or something who really disliked her & told the editors to paint her in the worst, drawn out light. LOL. It was totally manipulated.

OMG. That Don Philip guy who did a duet w/Britney in 1999 was a goddamn mess. I LOL'd. he really thought Britney cared that much about him. I'm sorry but no. She was not that hurt, man :lol: Oh wow.

I enjoyed Jennel Garcia (the Pat Benetar girl) and also found the Emblem 3 guys interesting. I thought it was messed up how that other guy who was in a boy band was treated. Damn. LOL!
Totally agree...that was downright CRUEL and the guy seemed like a genuinely nice person...he didn't deserve that bullshit.

Overall though, I am loving this season over last.

I find it HILARIOUS that they make it sound as if they have not found a star yet (that sucks for whatsherface who won last season...SERIOUSLY don't remember her).

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Britney/Demi >>>>>>>>>>>> Paula/Nicole

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Melanie Amaro won last year.

Her first single.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqMp6VxnxzI

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Here's that duet Britney was talking about,little corny,but was 16 at the time.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2xSNqt06Gq8

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

It was OK. Britney was good, I also liked Demi (who I only know from her tales of how she escaped Disney's zoo of teen girls).

I'm waiting for a performer that's awesome, though, and I'm nervous about those Sunset Blvd. guys. As much as I want a US-based boy band to knock out One Direction, I don't want to watch a show to crown them winners.

Also, I hate LA Reid. I wish they'd replaced him too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yikes,Stalker alert.Another Britney obsessed dude.

The guy who sang Billy Joel was REALLY good,I was expecting a gringe worthy moment,but didn't happen.

LA is just there,not really saying too much,which is fine,he's not all there,I mean last season he accused Drew of singing a song by a 40 year old and that "40 year old" ironically was Demi Lovato.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Sep 13 2012, 07:48 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I still prefer American Idol and The Voice. Simon puts people through that he never would have on Idol.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

LA Reid irks me because of LaFace records and how TLC and Toni Braxton (and likely others) were broke after selling millions. Shady.

That girl at the end tonight, the 13 year-old, was awesome.

Britney's stalker made me sympathize with Britney Spears. That look on her face...it's a part of her life I hadn't really thought about, dealing with nutjobs like that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly Rose was superb tonight with her rendition of "Brokenhearted".She is this shy,thing,but when she sings,wow.

King
Member Avatar

I really liked the LYLAS.

I can't believe they're dragging this out...AGAIN.

GAWD.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply