Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,853 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What was with the song choices tonight?Bad,bad,bad.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

They were bad, bad, bad last year too. I haven't kept up with this year.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Since the long-ass initial rounds ended I decided to turn in. See some girl in gray spikes singing a song with 5 lyrics that's most famous for being on SNL, with Mario Lopez's famewhoring ass, and they still are overdoing the crowd noise, imho.

This show...makes me feel old. Lol.
Edited by px780, Oct 31 2012, 10:14 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Terrible song choices tonight....horrible.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think I liked one song,the rest not only bad choices,but the way the songs were arranged,yuke.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This show still sucks. It's not any better than last season (it might be worse). Only a few of them were alright last night, the rest sucked! There is still a sound issue too. It is difficult to hear the singing at times.

The judges suck too. Britney is worthless. "You were amazing", "You surprised me", "It was great". That is really all she says. She was like a robot sitting there. Demi was definitely the better of the two. Simon praises people he never would have in the past. He did say a few negative things that I agreed with. I agree with LA a few times too. Overall, he sucked again though.

Mario and Khloe were okay, but why the need for two hosts?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The difference between X Factor Simon and AI Simon is his ownership. Joke acts he never would have put through on AI are thrown into the live shows on X Factor for ratings dollars. He still does the same thing to the UK one even though he's not (officially) on the panel.
Edited by Drew, Nov 1 2012, 01:59 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Simon still thinks he is a wardrobe expert. :lol: :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They were so much better tonight! Better songs and none of the extra dancers and stage crap.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Did Simon Cowell get fat? His face looks so swollen.

King
Member Avatar

Simon's face does look swollen. LOL. I love that man so much.

Ummm, I agree the song choices were awful last night.

What is with Britney? All she says is "you're amazing," "I love you," and "you're a true star." She needs to work on expanding her vocabulary and being less of a robot. She's coming across as a dolt! Which she might be.

Emblem 3 basically has this won unless there is a dark horse.

Jason Brock was soooo embarrassing. OMG.

I like this show though. I'm into this season.

Can't believe Diamond went home.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

What happened to the Britney that everyone said was mean in the auditions?Bring that back out Britney.

King
Member Avatar

What happened to the Britney that talked? LOL.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Did she learn how to be a judge from Steven Tyler cause he was pretty much the same way.

Manny
Member Avatar

The only person I liked was kicked off. Thanks, LA.

This is why I don't like American X Factor. Too many kids trying to sing adult songs... it felt like so many kids and teens were on. I can't handle that LOL

So I'm thinking that's it for me. Back to other X Factors :)

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Simon and Demi chose correctly. Britney kicking off Diamond instead of the horrible Beatrice, whom she saved first was absolutely stupid! LA kicked his best person David Corey, who I thought was a dark horse to win, same goes for Diamond. Jason was embarassing on performance night, did better, but David is so much now. I hated Emblem3 until this week's performance show. I think Emblem3 & Paige Thomas are the ones to beat.

GLtime

Kevin_Buchanan
Nov 2 2012, 10:04 PM
Simon and Demi chose correctly. Britney kicking off Diamond instead of the horrible Beatrice, whom she saved first was absolutely stupid! LA kicked his best person David Corey, who I thought was a dark horse to win, same goes for Diamond. Jason was embarassing on performance night, did better, but David is so much now. I hated Emblem3 until this week's performance show. I think Emblem3 & Paige Thomas are the ones to beat.
I stopped watching when they didnt select the single dad with son.....havent watched since...apparently so have others...the ratings were in the 3's for last night show.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

First things first: The young adults - Demi eliminated the right person. 'Nuff said. LOL.

The over 25's - WTF!!!!! I was in disbelief David was sent home. Seriously, wow. I really liked Vino in the past but his performance on Wednesday was absolutely disastrous, all of the judges agreed, and yet LA picked him FIRST? WTF?? His ass should've been in the bottom with Jason who was equally, if not even more bad. Very disappointing decision by LA!!

Speaking of LA. I didn't think he could get any more unbearable to watch but he did. He was EMBARRASING on Wednesday w/some of his comments. He came of very childish and bitchy. Why was he invited back? What is there to like about him? Wish Paula was in his place and it could've been Simon & his gals.

The teens - I think I was going to have a heart attack. Britney sent my Diamond White home! WTF?! Again, WTF?? And again, W-T-F??? NO!! Mine, as well as that poor girls mouth dropped straight to the ground when Britney said her name. I felt so bad for her & loved her attitude about it. She's fantastic and will no doubt be a star one day. Arin Ray, on the other hand? I found him to be highly mediocre, deer in headlights-faced, and a terrible dancer. What was going through Britney's head?

The groups - I felt bad for Sister C but was glad 1432 got another chance. Man those girls look good & they all look and sound beautiful together. The girl in the middle :wub: Looking forward to seeing more of them

Glad their group name is going to be changed, though. LOL

I can't deal w/Emblem 3. Overrated toolbags.

Other stuff. Did anyone else LOL during Wednesday's ep when Jason asked Mario if he could "pinch" his ass? OMG, awkward. Mario was like no bitch.

I just love Khloe. I think she'll get better as a host as the weeks pass. She messed up a few times & was awkward but I think it'll get better. She has such an infectious personality.

Surprisingly wasn't that annoyed by Mario. He was pleasant.

Britney needs to give deeper feedback I think. Her comments were so basic & she pretty much had the same comments for everyone almost ("Amazing" "Interesting" "Good" "You surprised me," etc..)

Demi had some good comments and seemed honest for the most part. Simon is always good.

I'm not an eyebrow expert but I was deeply disturbed by Demi's on Thursday for some reason. Not sure why. LOL
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Nov 3 2012, 02:44 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I like Demi with her natural dark hair color,but I liked her as a blonde too,now she looks exactly like she did in Camp Rock,she was 15 then.

Mario and Khloe were just ok for me.

I like Jason,but LA,Wth were you thinking,terrible song choice.

If Wednesday was a glimpse of the future the contestants should pick their own songs.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 3 2012, 02:55 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I think Britney made a huge mistake.

I think LA made the right choice, considering what he had to work with. I actually liked the GIRL he kicked off at "his" house a few weeks ago.

Diamond was so cute. She was horrible this week though, with the song she sang.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply