Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,568 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Diamond is BACK.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Seriously??? That group murdered one of Julie Andrew's best.Terrible.

King
Member Avatar

Why is Diamond back? I missed that.

I am so glad she's back.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am so glad I am not watching this season when I heard LA would be back I said less incentive for me to watch then I heard Britney would be a judge then I said forget it not watching. I couldn't stand LA last year with all his bitching and whining. He would not give any of the country singers a chance last year. As for Britney she lip sync, enough said.
Edited by Dakota, Nov 8 2012, 01:34 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

King
Nov 7 2012, 10:28 PM
Why is Diamond back? I missed that.

I am so glad she's back.
She is back because all the judges realized out of all the contestants letting her go was a mistake so Britney asked her back.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I totally agree with Demi about The guys,the song was fine,but combining it with another boy band who he is responsible for was a mistake,I found myself comparing them to One Direction too.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Tate.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I didn't think the hosts could be worse than last year....WOW they are bad.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Balsco!

I really like that they revealed the order of the top 12 last night.

Mario and Khloe are bad. But I think the producers/director must be chirping in their ears...they need to just let them read the prompter or just be themselves or something. They need more rehearsals.

I think America got it right.

As of right now, Carly is my favorite.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Don't care about the hosts,I tune them out.

Carly,Carly,Carly. :wub:

Tate. :wub:

King
Member Avatar

Britney was great last night!

I don't care about the contestants. LOL.

I would say the best was the girl who sang the Titanic song, not sure of her name. Think it's Carly.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Feisty Britney was on the way back.

Carly sang "My Heart Will Go On".

King
Member Avatar

"I'm sorry, I didn't get it." - LOLs. brit brit.

Yeah! It's Carly I like

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I think Emblem3, Paige Thomas, Vino Allen, Lyric 145 were the best. A lot of them had the wrong songs imho. I usually like Jenell & Carly and both had the wrong songs, hope they're safe. I liked Vino much better than last week. Can't stand the bland one note Tate. Also cannot stand and don't get what Britney and the rest see in her --- Beatrice Miller. Also I liked CeCe much better than last week, and probably would go as far as saying she's in the Top 6 this week.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think the majority of them are terrible! I can't stand Lyric 145. There are a few that I like, but nobody has wowed me yet.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I cannot stand lyric 145,last week they were terrible,this week,still terrible,I agree with Demi,combining "E.T." With "We Will Rock You" made no sense.

I love Tate because he knows what style of music he is and doesn't have to change who he is for the competition.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LOL @ Simon nor Demi wanting to answer who they were sending home.

King
Member Avatar

Simon vs. Demi is GREAT!

I am really happy with the results tonight. I didn't like Jenel or Lyric 145. Jenel was like...way too sexual in her first few performances with the clothes (or the lack of, I should say) and touching herself constantly. It just turned me off.

Also, I FLOVED Paige's version of the Coldplay song tonight.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Pissed Jenel and Lyric 145 went home. Should've been the waaay overrated Beatrice Miller and Tate Stevens. How on Earth he's #1 again is idiotic imho!!?? Carly shouldn't been #2 either, she wasn't that good this week. IMHO Emblem3 should've been #1, Paige Thomas #2 and not idiotically (again) singing for her life with Jenel. Also don't get Fifth Harmony being 6th this week either. IMHO Paige & Emblem3 are the most marketable and talented in the bunch. I do like Vino Alan but agree with Demi he's not pop star material. I wish country fans would quit voting for someone just because they sing country even if they're not that good, Tate here and on IDOL Scotty and Lauren.

Britney was a good judge, but her liking untalented karaoke Beatrice is absolutely insane and although I liked her coming up against Simon last night she was absolutely wrong. Simon was a complete prick tonight, he should'be chosen instead of Demi, since they were both on her team (that's what they did last season when both of the bottom 2 were on the same team). Wouldn't blame Demi if she quits after this season. I predict she and Britney both will quit after this season. LA is a major prick like Simon imho.

I like Mario Lopez as host and think he should be hosting alone. Chloe Kardashian Odom is appearing as amateur at hosting as she is, getting worse by the episode. She can't even read from the teleprompter good, lmfao!

If this show keeps going the way it has been, then I'm gonna drop the crapfest.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Nov 15 2012, 10:53 PM.

King
Member Avatar

It's a hot mess, but I enjoy it. I watch it on Fast Forward.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply