Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,793 Views)
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

King
Nov 15 2012, 10:58 PM
It's a hot mess, but I enjoy it. I watch it on Fast Forward.
LOL!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I think whoever is doing Khloe's wardrobe should be fired...I don't think they've put her in a single flattering outfit in three weeks.

And her hair was so bad on Wednesday, it kept covering up her face like Cousin It.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I was shocked Paige was in the bottom.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't normally watch US version of X Factor, but I happened to catch the elimination voting. Simon Cowell is such a piece of shit! There is always an order of voting and the host called him to vote and he refused, just so that he can see Demi squirm and to see her suffer in her decision between two of her own acts. What a disgusting human being. I used to really like Simon, but wow... this was too much.

King
Member Avatar

LOL. I love Simon. He's such a dick.

I think Paige and Cece are kind of unlikable.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

THIS is where CeCe Frey should be going vocally...not this stupid shit she is doing on the show. Demi has got it ALL wrong with her.

This girl is super talented and it is not coming across on the live shows because she is getting screwed over big time by Demi and the direction she keeps pulling her in.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

She is talented,but Demi isn't exactly putting a gun to her and forcing her to sing the songs she has done.Her problem is she can come off as a little divaish.Her last performance was better than previous.

WTH was Britney on the results show,your a judge,not a beauty pageant contestant.

King
Member Avatar

LOL. I love Brit. I watch this just for her.

Cece definitely comes across as unlikable. Sometimes her voice really blows me away. Her first audition was so good. I remember thinking she was going to suck and they were editing/setting it up for us to hate her so she would bomb her audition.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Could of gone without a Kanye sighting. :puke:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

WOW,I am a BIG Judy Garland fan so I am incredibly judgemental when someone sings her main song,I usually hate any other version because the original to me is the greatest marriage between song and singer that has ever been,but Carly did a beautiful job.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think this is the cheapest show I've seen on a major network in a long time. The whole thing feels/looks kinda sloppy, the sentimentality tonight was way over the top (but effective sometimes). So it's weird that they have Carly, who is fantastic and comes across very genuine. ITA that she did a beautiful job, she's frickin' unreal. I want more of her.

I wish the recordings they released didn't have the damn screaming audience.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

my rankings....

1) Carly Rose Sonenclar ---- her best performance, maybe the best ever version of "Over the Rainbow" besides the Judy Garland original
2) Diamond White --- her best performance, loved her "Because You Loved Me"
3) Vino Alan -- he's best performance, in fact I think better than the Lee Greenwood original "God Bless the USA".
4) CeCe Frey --- another awesome performance for her, love "Wind Beneath My Wings" and her version.
5) Emblem3-----glad they changed it up. Very good again!
6) Paige Thomas --- I'm afraid for her, one of my faves, too emotional last night.
7) Fifth Harmony --- good, maybe their best performance. Still think the short girl in the pink shorts should've been left out of the group, weakest link by far.
8) Arin Hall --- like him, absolutely wrong song, Britney seems to be sabotaging him ;(, could easily go home.
9) Tate Stevens ---- do not get the appeal of this just average country singer.
10) Beatrice Miller ---- please. please, please let this over-rated teen karaoke bitch go HOME!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Nov 22 2012, 07:54 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would like Fifth Harmony to sing something other than a ballad.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Glad Beatrice Miller was sent home! Felt just a little sorry for her. But she's not mature enough imho and she just can't sing. Practice a lot girl. Sad about Arin Hall, but not surprised. Britney has been picking the wrong songs for the guy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

BalscoFan5
Nov 22 2012, 09:01 PM
I would like Fifth Harmony to sing something other than a ballad.
This.

I'm dying for a girl group to be out there making records, I figure the only way one will succeed is if they can dance/sing and upbeat kinda tune. These girls need to do that soon, imho.

King
Member Avatar

Carly Rose is so good! LOL @ Mario Lopez calling her "Carly Rose Sonenberg."

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly is only 13,cannot get over that.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sorry Simon,Emblem 3 is NOT gonna be #1 with that performance.

Simon your ARTIST'S have sold a lot of records,not you yourself.I totally get Demi's point,for me he is trying to turn them into One Direction.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Nov 28 2012, 09:57 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Carly is really good and should win. Tate is okay, but not as great as they act like the is.

Emblem 3 are not as good as they think they are. The guy with the tank top bugs me. He seems like a douchebag.

Vino irritates me when he sings. He hunches over and looks awkward. The shoulders on his jacket are up past his ears. I did think he sounded good last week though.

Cece and Paige are both awful.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Ok, the fuck was that with Emblem 3? They had like a million actual singers doing the harmonies, but I think I was to believe they were actually singing. Very clever to cut away each time there was a harmony (well, nearly every time). Also, fucking awesome to use a Monkees song. But I'm not that dumb.

That actually offends me because the main thing I want from a singing(ish) competition is to hear the people actually sing. It wasn't even that their vocals were enhanced, they weren't singing at all for some of that. And thank you, Demi, for calling that shit out in an indirect way, sort of.

The whole show is a joke- minus Carly, who wandered onto the wrong set or something. But damn. That was a bit much, imho.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply