Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,756 Views)
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nov 28 2012, 11:45 PM
Carly is really good and should win. Tate is okay, but not as great as they act like the is.

Emblem 3 are not as good as they think they are. The guy with the tank top bugs me. He seems like a douchebag.

Vino irritates me when he sings. He hunches over and looks awkward. The shoulders on his jacket are up past his ears. I did think he sounded good last week though.

Cece and Paige are both awful.
I agree with this post 100%

I cannot stomach Emblem 3. I think they ALL come across as douchebags, especially Rat Face & Tank Top Boy. UGH! Awful. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly is amazing.

King
Member Avatar

I am so sick of Emblem3.

I was really happy with the boots last night.

I hope Cece and Emblem 3 are next.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,everybody go home,far as I am concerned Carly is the winner for me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No matter how many times Simon interrupts her,Demi is RIGHT about the boys,every week they sing a poppy song and stand right next to eachother in the middle of the stage,it's boring and predictable,they should have more energy,especially for their age's and move around more.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OK- how the fuck is it legal to have a game show like this and set it up so that Emblem 3's harmonies are sung by people hiding off stage? I mean that seriously, because even though this is a stupid show- perhaps the worst I've seen on television- there's still a massive prize attached, and it's flat out dishonest. It's really gotten under my skin, especially when that shithead LA Reid calls them out positively for doing it while slamming the other group for not.

Those girls got screwed. Totally set up as a sacrifice. I hope it somehow backfires.

In a way this reminds me of Idol season one, when it was Kelly vs. Justin, except Justin could at least sing somewhat.

Bullshit, is what it is.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Those bozo's in Emblem 3 can't sing for [!@#$%]. I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices there's other (actually nice sounding) voices practically trampling over theirs throughout all their performances. What a JOKE!! OMG.
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Dec 6 2012, 06:42 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I agree about Emblem 3. I don't get the praise. They can't sing for shit and they aren't likeable either. Fifth Harmony is by far the better group.

I think it should be Cece and Emblem 3 going tonight, but that won't happen. It's probably going to be Cece and Diamond or Cece and Fifth Harmony.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kesha bugs the crap out of me,yuke.

King
Member Avatar

I was shocked to see Diamond go!

I thought Demi and LA would for sure send the girls home.

Bye, Cece!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Dec 5 2012, 09:37 PM
No matter how many times Simon interrupts her,Demi is RIGHT about the boys,every week they sing a poppy song and stand right next to eachother in the middle of the stage,it's boring and predictable,they should have more energy,especially for their age's and move around more.
Those douchebags shouldn't even have made the cut to make it to the screen in the very first round.

If Carly doesn't win, there's no justice. I think Tate can sing, sure, but oh my God, I'm so bored. Carly shines on that stage and it's just so effortless.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly is the clear star of the season.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Dec 7 2012, 08:41 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I've decided Emblem 3 is the winner the show deserves because of how fake and bullshitty they are.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They obviously hear better in the studio maybe,because from the first note Emblem was off key the whole time,song sucked too.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Did they actually sing at least?

ETA: and lest people think I'm picking on the future VH-1 Celebrity Rehab participants- they use the same trick with Fifth Harmony on that song where they were all in pink. Cutting away from them when the chorus hits and then there's a really lush full harmony...they might still be singing, but it's pretty deceptive.
Edited by px780, Dec 12 2012, 09:34 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 12 2012, 09:30 PM
Did they actually sing at least?
Yeah,off key so bad my ears still hurt,a crappy reggae version of "Baby I love your way".

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,now there butchering "Hey Jude",OY. :shame:

I can hear backround singers doing Harmony.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Dec 12 2012, 09:41 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OK, Carly's vocals on one song were slightly adjusted in parts, and she didn't really seem to be playing the piano- keys usually get pressed all the way down.

The fuck is this show supposed to be? Seriously.

Didn't the UK X-Factor get called out for live auto-tune at one point?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Omg the look on Britney's face when 5th Harmony was saved was so funny.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

L.A. Reid Leaving the Showóbut Don't Blame Simon Cowell!

Surprise, another shakeup at The X Factor judges' table is in the works.
L.A. Reid, the only talent besides executive producer Simon Cowell who survived last season's blood-letting, revealed today that he won't be coming back to the show next year.

"I have to go back and, I have a company to run that I've kind of neglected and it saddens me a little bit but only a little bit," the record exec told Access Hollywood. "It was a nice break, it was a nice departure from what I've done for the past 20 years, but now I gotta go back to work."

Reid said his move has nothing to do with his relationship with Cowell, who he frequently bickers with on camera. (We'll miss that, BTW.)

"I love Simon," Reid told Access. "We have a great relationship, we have fun together, we talk, we laugh, we do bad things, we're friends. I owe so much to Simon. I really have a lot [of] respect for him and I always will. I support him, I support the show and I'll always be in business with him."

It was not immediately clear, however, whether Cowell knew this was coming. Fox and FremantleMedia North America have not yet returned requests for comment.

But before he leaves, Reid still has a shot at a winning season. Though he wasn't nuts about mentoring the "over-25s" this year, country singer Tate Stevensópresuming he survives tonight's eliminationócould take the whole thing next week.

Eonline

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply