Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,565 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Hahaha Simon,bye bye off key boy band. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Fifth Harmony should've went home, but kinda happy for them. Emblem3 are gonna be big a predict. Simon's signing them to a contract. Hope Carly Rose Sonenclar wins, but I bet country fans will be voting the highly over-rated Garth wannabe Tate Stevens. BTW, Carly Rose needs to drop her last name, Carly Rose has a much better ring to it.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Dec 13 2012, 09:49 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Carly will win,I will be happy if its her or Tate though,I think they both have careers ahead of them ,Carly I think can have success everywhere,she has done some acting,she has done Broadway,I think she would no matter if she wins or not will be the biggest star from this season.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I may be wrong but I don't think Emblem 3 will be that big. There's only three of them- less variety- they don't seem to dance or play instruments, and they seem like the type that will clash hard with a record label and get dropped. They also drop gems like this quote:

Quote:

"It sucks because I care about how my image is being portrayed, not only physically, but who I am," he said. "They just use the dumbest most simplest things from everything, but that is a reflection of the people watching the show. Dude, they are not very bright. I'm being real, man."

There's a couple other good ones, like one of them explaining that his big-shot director uncle is gonna get them parts in movies and they should have an HBO show like "Entourage" 'cause they'd be awesome at playing themselves.

Point is,I don't think they're smart enough to be all that successful. Plus I'm not convinced there's a market for the kind of faux-punk Avril Lavigne "rock" they'll probably try to make. Not a huge one, anyway.

Though they could be big in a limited way, like huge for the 8-14 year old girls but totally irrelevant outside of that.

On another note, I'm glad LA Reid is leaving. I think he's a total predator, and it's not cool watching him stalk these kids with dreams of stardom knowing he's looking for someone he can bleed dry.

X-Factor...kind of looking up for me.

Oh, and ITA that Carly should just be "Carly Rose."
Edited by px780, Dec 13 2012, 10:35 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

They do actually play guitar,but I don't like their voices,they were soooooo off key in there first song on Wednesday.But they would sell records because girls will think there hot looking and maybe 10 years ago I would of been the kind of girl to like them,but they don't do anything for me now.

King
Member Avatar

I was really happy Emblem 3 went home. I haven't liked them since Week 1.

I also wish this was a final two and not a final three. I HATE when shows have a final three! LOL.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Come on CRS.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:sleep: Simon having them sing the same song from last week,least Carly and Tate's songs were from months ago.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Yikes!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Did they forget they sang this song already too,Demi does have other songs.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Fifth Harmony or Carly Rose Sonenclare for the win! Tate pleas, be 3rd place, you're pure OVER-RATED KAROAKE CRAP!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

LeAnn Rimes was terrible!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 20 2012, 12:46 AM
LeAnn Rimes was terrible!
OMG. I know. EMBARRASING!

I had never heard that "Anything Could Happen" song before. Fifth Harmony's rendition of it has made me really addicted. I love it! I hope them or Carly Rose win as well :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

One thing I love about Carly is how she controls her voice,especially for her age,she doesn't over sing a song.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LOL @ the Britney facial expression clip.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

BULLSHIT that Tate Stevens won X FACTOR! What a crapfest!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Better than Emblem getting the win.

Tate is gonna have a great career,country fans are VERY passionate.He got the most votes,that's the way it is.

I still was hoping for Carly more though,but u don't always need to win to be successful.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I'd rather seen Emblem 5 win lol.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ew.Even there singing during the sandy hook tribute hurt my ears,least Tate can sing.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Dec 20 2012, 11:32 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly should drop her last name,I have seen videos of her when she was younger on YouTube and with people butchering her last name.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply