Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
XFactor (Season 2)
Topic Started: Sep 12 2012, 07:40 PM (3,927 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

OMG, who was that girl co-emcee with Mario Lopez? She waws awful.
Edited by LPS, Dec 21 2012, 11:39 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Some are blaming Leann Rimes for Carly's loss,ok,if people actually paid attention to this season's result shows you would know Tate and Carly have been neck and neck ALL SEASON long,it could of gone either way.I was rooting for both,Carly a little more,but people being sore loser's is just pathetic,if people have not noticed losing a reality show is not the be all,end all.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 21 2012, 11:33 AM
OMG, who was that girl co-emcee with Mario Lopez? She waws awful.
Khloe Kardashian.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Tate won because apparently country music fans dominate these kinds of shows. I'm not surprised, they're also why there are like 5-7 awards shows specifically for country music.

They might want to consider reworking the show somehow. The top 2 were a 37 year-old who could have been on any other show, and a little kid. All the flash they put into it, and that's what rose to the top- not some pop act. It's weird.

I'll still follow it the same way last year (mostly online, unless nothing else is on). But man. What a let down (imho).

King
Member Avatar

I knew he was going to win, but ugh, come on.

I just feel like they played up his poor guy in love with his wife will los job thing, and kind of played up her being a brat from Westchester, NY.

She should have won, IMO.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hear Simon is gonna sign Carly and Fifth Harmony so hearing from them is not over.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No surprise,Simon is signing Enblem 3 too,OY.

King
Member Avatar

They're awful!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly Rose has been nominated to sing at the Grammy's as part of "Gig of a lifetime".

Soooo cool.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 10 2013, 09:22 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly has been disqualified from possibly performing at the grammy's because I guess you have to be 18 to qualify,that sucks.

King
Member Avatar

Wow, that was short-lived...and weird.

Oh, well. She'll be fine. She's amazing.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Carly is working on her album.

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/04/11/carly-rose-sonenclar-im-working-on-my-debut-album/

King
Member Avatar

Awww, good. She was great. And SO ROBBED.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply