Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Julia Pace Mitchell Dropped to Recurring
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 05:52 AM (1,206 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

CBS Soaps In Depth is reporting that “The Young And The Restless’” Julia Pace Mitchell (Sofia) has been dropped to recurring status. Those at the show don’t comment on contracts, but the actress confirmed that she is in fact on recurring status but doesn’t mind it at all. She's starting her own hair care company.

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/the-young-and-the-restless/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Never really understood the purpose of this character on the show anyway. Hope she does well with her new business venture.....

Peridott
Member Avatar

Just do away with Sofia entirely.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I liked the original Sophia. Sassy and didn't take shit off anyone.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I only like Sophia in scenes with Tucker. The BFF thing and their business relationship works.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She should go too.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

They really blew it with this character. She had a lot of potenial.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Sep 13 2012, 05:52 AM
CBS Soaps In Depth is reporting that “The Young And The Restless’” Julia Pace Mitchell (Sofia) has been dropped to recurring status. Those at the show don’t comment on contracts, but the actress confirmed that she is in fact on recurring status but doesn’t mind it at all. She's starting her own hair care company.

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/the-young-and-the-restless/

GOOD NEWS!
Pace started out okay she really did but at the same damn time I'm glad JPM is scaled back and will eventually be off the show twitter soap fans have been down right cruel towards her size and dark complected skin I was so glad when Darius (Malcolm) got cut because it was 100 times worse. I much rather see her on a show where her "Blackness" is not an issue because it got some SHALLOW ignorant ass soap fans out here.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I would rather them keep Sofia then the likes of Harmony. Sofia is the type of character that belongs on recurring though, I like her as Tuckers assistant and friend

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They just turned her from a spicy, sassy actress into a DUD when they put Neil in her orbit.
Color wasn't an issue so much as Boooooooooooringggggggg.

LPS
Member Avatar

And the fact she couldn't act didn't help.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply