Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Connecticut newspaper interview with Drake Hogestyn; Small spoiler at the end
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:14 AM (2,336 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

It's time for Dee and Eileen to show Ali and whoever her character is feuding with, how catfights and snark is really done. Seriously. I want for Marlena to get her groove, sass and snark on, because she didn't get to use it when Gina was around, or when Hope was being a bitchy know-it-all, or when Kate was lurking around, or with Ava during RoboJohn. And Marlena gives good sass. She's a sassy bitch when she wants to and when her family is threatened. Seriously, she sassed Stefano DiMera every time he had her captive and at his will! She's sassy! And snarky. And we NEED that.

Now, John better not be a moron about Kristen this time. I want him to just stand behind Marlena and smirk as Marlena sasses.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hops
Member Avatar

I am just glad there is a mention of a story coming up. Seriously...I'll believe when I see it, but it was nice to read that!

rae

The idea of J&M in a strong storyline is nice to hear, but why does it take the return of Kristin to make this happen?? Deidre and Drake's talents have been wasted for months. They haven't been seen together since the end of the great "disaster". Hope these so called writers are prepared to write a true J&M story. They and their fans have waited long enough!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply