Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:35 AM (8,526 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of Sept 24th

Life altering news interrupts a Newman press conference

Will Billy tell Victoria what he knows about Victor

Danny returns to town

Tucker makes Sharon an offer

Nikki gets an unexpected surprise as she grieves during Y&R's 10,000th episode

Meghan @ Telboards

Daily Spoilers wk of 9/24

9/24 Jack is faced with financial ruin; Genoa City is rocked by an explosion in Los Angeles.

9/25 The Newman's struggle with a devastating loss; Tucker has a shocking offer for Sharon.

9/26 Sharon's behavior angers those around her; Katherine gives a heartfelt eulogy.

9/27 Victor's return shocks everyone.

9/28 Jack comes up with a plan; Michael and Lauren are baffled by Daisy's disappearance.

Teasers wk of 9/24

Cane makes a deal

Jack receives big financial news

Kevin encourages Billy to come clean with Victoria

Tucker considers an unexpected offer.

A surprise waits for a grieving Nikki

Danny returns to confront Phyllis

Victor's Explosive [Death] Rocks The Newmans on Young and Restless!

The Newmans: The socialite finally gets in contact with Mr. Mumbles, after Billy gives her Victor's number out in L.A.. Something about Nikki's voice is familiar to "Christian", however the call is cut short when an explosion occurs!

Nikki, who didn't realize why their call was interrupted, heads over to Newman Enterprises. Sharon is conducting a press conference, with Nick and Vicki in forced attendance. Nikki informs her children their daddy is on his way home. For the sake of the company, Vicki and Nick keep up with the plan to support their chagrined step-monster at the press conference.

At Restless Style, Nikki clues Abby in about her father having turned up. Nikki is confident her ex-husband will take care of Sharon himself, once he comes home. Billy arrives and squashes everyone's good cheer by announcing Victor's dead!

Don't worry. Just like a New York cockroach, Victor emerges from the explosion, this time with his memory in tact. It seems another man perished in the warehouse explosion. Victor decides its time he return home. Back in Genoa City, Nikki is beyond crushed about Victor's "death" and is brought to the ranch by Nick, to say her goodbyes. Nikki starts to reminisce about the first time she met Victor and the years they've shared. Kids, things go from bad to downright terrible for the Newman clan. "Victor's" body arrives in town before the real one can make it home to clear up the confusion.

Sharon is asked by the coroner to identify her hubby's body and realizes it isn't him. The slonkey feels Victor is send her a message: He'd rather take a dirt nap than to be stuck with her! A livid Sharon claims the body is Victors and has it cremated!

The Newmans are royally pissed after Sharon's latest stunt, since they won't be able to say farewell to Victor. Sharon then stuns all by saying she's going to marry Tucker pronto!

A grief-stricken Nikki goes to visit "Victor's" grave, and is stunned when the man himself arrives! What's going to happen with Sharon? Watch for Mrs. Newman to get a shock when her husband shows up at her wedding to Tucker.

Daytime Confidential

Sony Previews

Jack faces financial ruin, while an explosion in Los Angeles is felt in Genoa City.

Life-altering news rocks the Newman press conference.

Sharon receives a surprising offer from Tucker.

An unexpected surprise awaits Nikki as she grieves.

In the 10,000th episode, Danny Romalotti returns to confront Phyllis.

TV Guide Previews

9/24, Jack faces financial ruin, while an explosion in Los Angeles is felt in Genoa City.

9/25,The Newmans cope with a devastating loss, while Sharon receives a shocking offer from Tucker.

9/26, Sharon's behavior infuriates the people of Genoa City, while Katherine delivers a heartfelt eulogy to Victor.

9/27, In this milestone 10,000th episode, Victor's homecoming sends shock waves through Genoa City.

9/28, Jack plans to blackmail Tucker, while Daisy's disappearance perplexes Michael and Lauren.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Financial Ruin)
9/24, Jack faces a financial crisis; an explosion in Los Angeles is felt in Genoa City.(CC) (Stereo)

(Devastating Loss)
9/25,The Newman family grieves a loved one; Tucker has a proposal for Sharon.(CC) (Stereo)

(Sharon's Behavior)
9/26, Sharon's actions anger the people of Genoa City; Katherine delivers a touching eulogy to Victor.(CC) (Stereo)

(10,000 Episode)
9/27, In the 10,000 episode, Victor shocks everyone when he returns home.(CC) (Stereo)

(Blackmail)
9/28, Jack intends to blackmail Tucker; Michael and Lauren are confused by Daisy's disappearance.(CC) (Stereo)

YOUNG AND RESTLESS
SOAPZONE'SSUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
Y&R -- In California, Billy is not fast enough to rescue Victor from the exploding warehouse. In the dock-side bar, Billy and Genevieve rush to assist Sister Celeste as Sister Celeste tends to the dock workers who were injured in the warehouse blast. Genevieve is devastated when Sister Celeste informs her that Victor died in the blast, and Genevieve breaks down in tears on Sister Celeste's shoulder. In the meantime, at Sharon's press conference, Nikki blurts out the news that she just spoke to Victor and believes that he will be returning to Genoa City soon. However, before the press conference breaks up, Billy arrives with the news that Victor died in an explosion on the docks in California. Just as life-altering news interrupts the Newman family press conference in Genoa City, Sister Celeste takes Genevieve to a room in a boarding house across the street from the California dock-side bar. Genevieve is stunned when Sister Celeste shows Genevieve that a badly injured Victor is still alive. Sister Celeste explains that she believes that Victor's enemies must continue to believe that Victor is dead in order to protect Victor's life. When Sister Celeste explains that Victor needs some medical assistance, and that she believes that Genevieve will be able to provide that assistance - Victor suddenly declares that he knows that Genevieve can NOT provide that assistance, because she is NOT a nurse - but he KNOWS that her name is Genevieve. Later, in Genoa City, Victor's family hits the roof when they learn that the coroner's office called Sharon to identify Victor's body, because Sharon is still legally Victor's wife. After spending all of his ready cash to buy up Newman stock while it was selling at bargain basement prices, Jack is stunned when news of Victor's death spreads and Newman stock takes an even bigger plunge. Billy contemplates telling Victoria everything which Billy now knows about Victor. In California, a recovering Victor decides that the time has come for him to return to Genoa City. However, Victor's "body" makes it back to Genoa City before Victor arrives in town. When Sharon arrives at the Medical Examiner's office, Sharon immediately realizes that the body she is viewing is NOT Victor's body! Sharon leaps to the conclusion that this is just another "test" which Victor is pulling - and believes that Victor's message to Sharon is that Victor would prefer to be presumed dead than to remain in his marriage to Sharon. Sharon retaliates by immediately identifying the stranger's body as Victor's body - then ordering the body cremated as soon as possible. Victor's family hits the roof again when they believe that their father's body has been disposed of, without allowing Victor's family to have an opportunity to pay their last respects. DANNY ROMALOTTI returns to town. Tucker has an interesting proposition for Sharon. After Sharon disposes of what everyone believes is Victor's body, Tucker suggests to Sharon that they should get married right away, so that Tucker can help Sharon hang on to Sharon's share of Newman Enterprises, and help Sharon get the company back to working on an even keel again. Sharon believes that Tucker truly has the best interests of the company at heart, and agrees with Victor's suggestion. In the meantime, Nikki returns to the Ranch and takes a walk down memory lane, remembering happier times which she spent at the Ranch with Victor. When Nikki goes to Victor's grave to mourn, Nikki is stunned when she believes that she has spotted Victor at the cemetery. After meeting with Nikki, Victor makes plans to crash Sharon and Tucker's wedding. Sharon's life spirals out of control until she hits rock bottom. The Young and the Restless is scheduled to celebrate its 10,000th episode on THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27. Some inside observers are reporting that the major thrust of the episode will show nearly everyone in town groveling at Victor's feet. Apparently, by this time, Victor will be declared dead and Sharon and Tucker will be making plans to make a mad dash to the altar. When Victor turns up at his own funeral, everyone in town rushes to lionize the returning tycoon. Everyone in town likewise lines up to criticize Sharon. At the end of the episode, Victor and Nikki kiss and make up. There have also been reports that Sharon will be redeemed when it is discovered that Sharon is still experiencing unresolved grief, which she suffered following Cassie's death.
Edited by Daytime, Sep 23 2012, 07:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Thx Daytime. Nothing new. Victor came back and Fucker purpose to the Ho.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see when Victor comes home though. Heads will roll down the aisle at this funeral. Never seen "head bowling"? Nows yer chance.I wanna see her so low she's seeing snake scrotum's. Otherwise it will look like she's been given a break.
Someone must have paid the psychiatrist, maybe promised more time on the show. Maybe Sharon sleeps with the doctor to let her leave. Wouldn't that be a switch.
Hope it's a couple months down the road before the "Redemption of the Scarlet Letter."

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 13 2012, 08:46 AM
I can't wait to see when Victor comes home though. Heads will roll down the aisle at this funeral. Never seen "head bowling"? Nows yer chance.I wanna see her so low she's seeing snake scrotum's. Otherwise it will look like she's been given a break.
Someone must have paid the psychiatrist, maybe promised more time on the show. Maybe Sharon sleeps with the doctor to let her leave. Wouldn't that be a switch.
Hope it's a couple months down the road before the "Redemption of the Scarlet Letter."
I think she should go away to a rest farm and give us a rest for awhile.

juddry

Love the CEO Sharon- What a great new twist for the character. I was not sure of the entire Sharon Victor story line. Sharon Case is doing a great job. It be nice to see her doing more working mom things. I am sad they tried to turn Adam into the all American man. He is so much better walking the gray line like Victor. Love MM and Sharon Case together. I really hope when Victor gets home he does not punish Sharon but punishes the brats Nick, Vicky, and even Adam for not supporting her. I wish Sharon would hit Nick with a restraining order that Faith can not be in Phyllis company based on Phyllis latest actions. He deserves a taste of his own medicine.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

juddry
Sep 19 2012, 07:36 PM
Love the CEO Sharon- What a great new twist for the character. I was not sure of the entire Sharon Victor story line. Sharon Case is doing a great job. It be nice to see her doing more working mom things. I am sad they tried to turn Adam into the all American man. He is so much better walking the gray line like Victor. Love MM and Sharon Case together. I really hope when Victor gets home he does not punish Sharon but punishes the brats Nick, Vicky, and even Adam for not supporting her. I wish Sharon would hit Nick with a restraining order that Faith can not be in Phyllis company based on Phyllis latest actions. He deserves a taste of his own medicine.
working mom? Doesn't Nick have faith? If he doesn't, where is she?
Nick has moved out so his daughters, he did say daughters, that's why I'm assuming he has faith, won't be around all the mess.
Just because adam is playing mr nicey with chelsea, I don't put him past jumping back over to the dark side at all.
I wouldn't be surprised if he and victor conspired to get the stock back from jack and tucker, I also don't put it past him to be quietly buying up Newman shares.
I would love that SL, I love to see ole squinty, lip biting jack get his from victor. lol

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I haven't seen Nick with Faith at all so it's safe to assume the nanny has her at the moment.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If she's with the nanny that means she isn't with Sharon the wanna-be corperate Shark.
Hard to spend precious time with Faith when Sharon's
either in Fairview, at the office or in Tuckers bed. :sex4:
'Mommy, who's in your bed tonight? Daddy, Uncle Adam, Grandpa or the new guy with the funny hair?'

Soapwatcher

I would love for Jack to get the best of the ole Mustache I am so tired of him getting everything he wants he's as crooked as anyone and has his minions doing his dirty work with all the judges and police and other low life in his pockets I would love for Victor to end up on the junk pile
When I told my mother that Eric Braden has signed a new contract she said (and this is a 97 year old) "oh shit why do they keep him he thinks that show can't run without him I wish just once they would prove to him they could do without him"

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 20 2012, 01:10 AM
I haven't seen Nick with Faith at all so it's safe to assume the nanny has her at the moment.
it's never safe to assume anything.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Sep 20 2012, 08:44 AM
I would love for Jack to get the best of the ole Mustache I am so tired of him getting everything he wants he's as crooked as anyone and has his minions doing his dirty work with all the judges and police and other low life in his pockets I would love for Victor to end up on the junk pile
When I told my mother that Eric Braden has signed a new contract she said (and this is a 97 year old) "oh shit why do they keep him he thinks that show can't run without him I wish just once they would prove to him they could do without him"
he's not 97, he's 71, born in 1941.
Let's get rid of katherine, she's old too, born in 1928, she's older than EB.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm just about fed up with hearing Nick say "I have to do whats best for my children" , why does Nick get to be the saint in every situation anyways? If anything him taking the kids away from Sharon and Phyllis will do more harm then good. He is barly ever with the children anyways. But remember it was Nick who decided to move Faith in with him and Phyllis, and while Phyllis is rolling up a dead man with her carpet, baby Faith is upstairs sleeping? but Sharon is the terrible mother right...plllllease!

Queen B
Member Avatar

It also really bothered me when Phyllis would intefere with Nick and Sharon's parenting back in 2009 when he was dating Eden. It always seemed like Phylls wanted to be liked by Nick's children so badly that she would try to be the 'cool' parent. Well Nick and Sharon were always great parents until Phyllis interfered, and now Noah hates his own mother and seems to think Syphyllis shits rainbows

Daytime
Member Avatar

I so wish what I could post what I just read from SID... Sharon sinks lower!!!!!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sammie, soapwatcher was referring to her 97 year old mother, I think. Not EB :)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

When ever anything went wrong in Sharon and Nicks life it was always someone else's fault. Nick was sleeping here or Sharon was sleeping there. Their marriage failing was their fault. Rather than stay put and fight it out, THEY went bed hopping. If it wasn't Nick with Phyllis it was Sharon with someone. Or she'd take off to "find herself" leaving the kids behind again... in Nicks or the nanny's care.
Always someone else's fault they can't keep their pants on.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 20 2012, 10:56 AM
I so wish what I could post what I just read from SID... Sharon sinks lower!!!!!
can you at least give us a hint?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Hey Daytime, can you write Pig latin? perhaps, write backwards, mix the letters up so we have to solve it on our own?
Pleaseeeeeeeee?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Victor/Sharon/Tucker/Nikki Spoilers

Victor will be declared dead.

When the body arrives its not Victor. But does Sharon say anything? The answer is No.. She has the body cremated.

The family is furious. They didn't get to say good-bye.

Nikki mourns at the grave when guess who shows up? TGVN

Guess what Sharon is doing? Marrying Tucker!!!!

If there is an article in SOD, I will post. I don't receive it until tomorrow.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Y&R

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply