Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:35 AM (8,996 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Lmfao your killin me with all your GIFs

To the poster who said that characters arn't being destroyed for Victor, sorry but I disagree. The show revolves around Victor, and even Jack is written as the loser in every situation.. if anyone dare mess with Victor they get shit on. Sharon is acting out of character completely and MAB's "happy ever after" is by having Victor come out with his hands clean in the end, reuniting with Nikki and Sharon losing everything. Any of us could of guessed this a couple months ago.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Jack Spoiler

He mortaged Jabot to buy Newman stocks when the price fell when Sharon became CEO. Thinks that he could sell them at a big profit. After Victor returns, stock prices goes up. Jack has no recourse now but to sell BON to Tucker.

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 20 2012, 05:35 PM
Jack Spoiler

He mortaged Jabot to buy Newman stocks when the price fell when Sharon became CEO. Thinks that he could sell them at a big profit. After Victor returns, stock prices goes up. Jack has no recourse now but to sell BON to Tucker.

The writers refuse to give Jack a decent s/l. This has been a problem for years.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They tell Sharon it's Victor. It's not but she has him cremated before he can be seen by family.
How is that a 'umm no'?
That's the dirtiest! She knows it isn't Victor. How does she know he didn't set it up that way and was in the bushes watching it all to see what she did.
Would she come clean?
Tell family that it's not Victor and to keep hoping for his return?
Nope, tell the funeral home that it is him and to start the furnaces up.

Neither of them were handed good scripts. We are talking about what is happening to characters, not our family.
We will see if the new crew redeems her or sends her to Fairview or prison, or back to living with her Mom.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 20 2012, 05:08 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 20 2012, 04:38 PM
if what "only 1 way" says is true, that she misidentifies a body as victor just to have him declared dead, that is above and beyond what anyone else has done on this show, including Adam.
Umm no. :shame:
Um yes, it's certainly worse than rolling a dead body up in a rug, sharon had a body that wasn't even in her realm of life, cremated, the family thinks it was Victor, they didn't get to see him, then she's going to fraudulently inherit it all and marry Tucker???
Phyliss is a amateur compared to sharon.
We won't even worry about the family that the dead body had. :drunk:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Sep 20 2012, 05:46 PM
Daytime
Sep 20 2012, 05:35 PM
Jack Spoiler

The writers refuse to give Jack a decent s/l. This has been a problem for years.
Jack is greedy, he wasn't happy with having Jabot, the company that he lost and then lusted after for decades, nooooooooo he had to have BON, then he had to have NE stocks to stick to Victor, as usual, Victor will get it all back and jack will be sitting there, squinting his eyes and biting his lip, staring off into the distance!
I know this script by heart.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 20 2012, 05:19 PM
Lmfao your killin me with all your GIFs

To the poster who said that characters arn't being destroyed for Victor, sorry but I disagree. The show revolves around Victor, and even Jack is written as the loser in every situation.. if anyone dare mess with Victor they get shit on. Sharon is acting out of character completely and MAB's "happy ever after" is by having Victor come out with his hands clean in the end, reuniting with Nikki and Sharon losing everything. Any of us could of guessed this a couple months ago.
That's been the concept of the character/show forever, I would guess, that's why he's named VICTOR and jack is jack, as in jackass.
Jack always gets cocky when he's attempting to do something underhanded, then he always tips his hand and starts smirking, as soon as he does that, you KNOW he's going to lose his ass.
Sharon isn't acting out of character, she's always been a goldigging ho, remember when she first started with Nick, he mother told her, don't be going after that boy for his money.
Doris knew her daughter well.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

No Sharon hasn't always been a gold digging ho. And I want proof of that quote from Doris before I believe it. That's not who Sharon was back then, sorry.
Edited by Shick, Sep 20 2012, 07:03 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 20 2012, 06:43 PM
Shick
Sammie Jo
if what "only 1 way" says is true, that she misidentifies a body as victor just to have him declared dead, that is above and beyond what anyone else has done on this show, including Adam.
Um yes, it's certainly worse than rolling a dead body up in a rug, sharon had a body that wasn't even in her realm of life, cremated, the family thinks it was Victor, they didn't get to see him, then she's going to fraudulently inherit it all and marry Tucker???
Running down people with a car, putting a dead fetus in a fireplace and stealing a baby is worse than this. So, no. Phyllis is a crazy calculating bitch. Sharon is Cinderella compared to that psycho.
Edited by Shick, Sep 20 2012, 07:05 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 20 2012, 07:02 PM
No Sharon hasn't always been a gold digging ho. And I want proof of that quote from Doris before I believe it. That's not who Sharon was back then, sorry.
Don't you get it...when other characters are being written wacky...it's OOC but not Sharon. This is who she really is.

Posted Image

It's a shame MAB was fired. Daytime will never be the same.

Posted Image

Checkers
Member Avatar

My thing is why would anyone in GC believe Victor is dead. They've been doing this same story since the 80s.

bygnedys

Anyone remember the first time Nikki thought Victor was dead?

She was grieving at his grave site and I think she was married to someone else and Victor showed up alive.

I thought previous spoilers had Victor showing up at his own funeral and Katherine seeing him there.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 20 2012, 03:49 PM
MAB definitely had "insight" into the characters she destroyed. It's not just Sharon who needs to be rebuilt. The right writer is coming to the job IMO but let's hope the "Scalpel" sticks to just pushing out newbies and characters that irritate the majority of people. Sony has a hand in this too but most of the cuts so far seem to be vintage Phelps.

Gon on and TEACH PawPaw!
I had to laugh my ass when Nancy B. said it wasn't J.Farren making the cuts HA!Shitttt B-) this viewer thinks otherwise just look at how fast three of her peeps will soon be on the show,they hired
Jill Fuck'emUp Phelps for a reason honey.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm team JFP right now. I know shes ruthless but Y&R needs someone ruthless.

I hope the new regime doesn't make me feel like an idiot for rooting for them in a few months from now, because I really want them to do a good job

Queen B
Member Avatar

There were writers before MAB that were awful too, but the show was SO much more watchable. I know people didn't like LML, and I know she pissed on the show quite a bit too but her stuff was WAY more watchable than this. This is just insanity IMO!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

bygnedys
Sep 20 2012, 07:45 PM

She was grieving at his grave site and I think she was married to someone else and Victor showed up alive.

I thought previous spoilers had Victor showing up at his own funeral and Katherine seeing him there.
I think I do remember it was early 90's right? Jack was trying to move into Victor's playboy penthouse, but Nikki wasn't married then she was seeing her daughter ex-boyfriend Cole Howard.

bygnedys

lightandday
Sep 20 2012, 08:17 PM
bygnedys
Sep 20 2012, 07:45 PM

I think I do remember it was early 90's right? Jack was trying to move into Victor's playboy penthouse, but Nikki wasn't married then she was seeing her daughter ex-boyfriend Cole Howard.
No, this was way before Victor and Nikki married for first time and before Victoria was born.

I looked up Victor profile, it doesn't exactly say that Nikki was part of the story where Eve Howard and her lover were trying to kill Victor so that her son could inherit some of Newman Enterprises. I still think I remember Nikki being shocked that Victor was alive and she was grieving him at his grave site. He faked his death to catch Eve after she tried to poison him to death.
Edited by bygnedys, Sep 20 2012, 09:19 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 20 2012, 07:02 PM
lmao! You don't seriously think I am going to waste my time scouring the net to prove something just because you demand it?
Doris, in the very beginning when Sharon was telling her about Nick, said, "don't go after that boy because of his money".
Someone else posted about that right on this board awhile back, so I'm not the only one, sorry if you missed that part but it happened.
Nikki spotted her as a goldigger, "back then".
You can believe whatever you want to believe, it won't change the script.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 20 2012, 07:04 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Sammie Jo
Running down people with a car, putting a dead fetus in a fireplace and stealing a baby is worse than this. So, no. Phyllis is a crazy calculating bitch. Sharon is Cinderella compared to that psycho.
If you say so. :drunk:

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 21 2012, 12:32 AM
Shick
Sep 20 2012, 07:04 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If you say so. :drunk:
Thanks I will :cheers: :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply