Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:35 AM (8,515 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 24 2012, 08:37 PM
Is Chelsea far along enough for the baby to be kicking already?
It is Adam's baby so it's probably the Anti Christ. I guess it's possible then.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for the miscarriage. You know the writers are going to spit that sh*t out.

I still don't understand why Tucker is proposing to Sharon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Because he wants full control of NE. He knows Sharon is going to fall head over ass into the sink hole. HE can declare her incompetent and then...."Welcome to Mc'Call/Newman Enterprises.(Sounds like a new Star Trek Ship).

Quote:

Sharon tells Tucker, "This is going to be a perfect day. I bury one husband, and then get a shiny new one."

And she can't wait to get it home and plug it in! Weeeee this is best Ken doll I've ever had!!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm noticing Sharon get wackier and wackier as MAB's stuff is coming to an end. There is definitely some dislike for the actress there. I wish she would do an interview or something talking about it.. now that would be interesting

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 24 2012, 09:20 PM
I'm waiting for the miscarriage. You know the writers are going to spit that sh*t out.

because he'll be able to control little miss airhead, and do whatever he wants to do, which is bankrupt newman and take it over, and if sharon protests, all he has to do is wave his dick at her, and she'll forget about it. :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Sep 25 2012, 09:10 AM
LPS

because he'll be able to control little miss airhead, and do whatever he wants to do, which is bankrupt newman and take it over, and if sharon protests, all he has to do is wave his dick at her, and she'll forget about it. :D
October 12th that will start to change ;)

Tucker is the biggest scum bag in GC, I don't know how anyone could be a fan of that character honestly. Hes a pervert and he uses and controls women, he ain't even that good looking. Hes takes advantage of women who are mentally ill, he did it with Ashley.. and look what he did to her. And we also know there was a woman back in the day who was mentally ill that he was with. Now this thing with Sharon, it makes me sick! Actually none of these men on the show seem to care that Sharon is troubled right now. Thanks to MAB ONCE AGAIN.

I find it hilarious that the show is so fucked up now that ADAM of all people can be redeemed and forgiven, infact everyone in town pretty much kisses his feet the same way they do to Victor.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Call me shallow lol but what I find lacking is a designated heartthrob to swoon over, ie like a Malcolm (Shemar Moore) I'm just sayin cuz the show is soooo far down the tubes, at least give me some eye candy to pass the time!! Naked Tucker under the sheets does nothing but burn my eyes!!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Speak into the mike Sharon

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Gotta wonder if that other woman in Tuckers life that had mental issues was someone else we know.
We will get answers to that question too.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Even I'm Offended.
Wednesday, September 26 2012 Sheknows

Vikki storms around her living room ranting about Sharon having her father cremated. She tells Billy she's a heartless wench.

Chelsea and Adam prepare for Victor's quickie memorial at home. Adam muses that Nick and Vikki will want to take Sharon out for this wham bam funeral.

Neil and Katherine greet Nikki at the Club. She says she was up all night remembering Victor, and gripes about getting Sharon's text about the memorial this morning. Katherine promises Sharon won't spoil his memory.

At Crimson Lights, Jack and Phyllis compare notes on getting Sharon's text this morning. Phyllis thinks she included her accidentally, but says she'll go to see the show. Nearby, Lauren comforts Michael, who cared about Victor. They wonder who checked Daisy out of Fairview - it certainly wasn't Sarah or Sheila. Avery appears. They all complain about the quick funeral.

Sharon greets Tucker at the ranch door. He has the paperwork she requested. Sharon grins that it will be a perfect day - she'll bury one husband and get a shiny new one!

At the funeral home, Nick angrily shouts for Sharon and then looks at the urn that supposedly holds Victor's cremated remains. Later, Abby arrives with Kyle and Jack comforts her. Vikki and Billy enter. Jack tells Kyle that he lost more than expected when Victor died. Billy and Nick regret that Sharon didn't give Ashley time to get back. Phyllis arrives. Nick thanks her for coming, an adds that Summer is with Fen outside and needs her. Phyllis heads out and passes Christine, Adam, and Chelsea arriving. Sharon enters with Tucker and smiles wide, thanking everyone for coming. Sharon's white dress sets everyone off. Katherine asks what's wrong with them. Sharon announces that they're getting married after. The service gets underway. Everyone whispers about Sharon throughout. Abby's sure even God thinks Sharon's a whore. Sharon gets up and talks about how great, powerful, and strong Victor was - she'll make it her life's mission to honor his legacy. When Nick gets up to speak, Sharon announces that it's time to go to the ceremony and bury Victor's ashes. She grabs the urn and stalks out! Jack, Avery, Kyle, Christine, and Neil hang back. Jack mutters, "Even I'm offended." In the front of the chapel, Adam confronts Tucker about choosing this as his wedding day. Tucker says marriage is how they keep all their money from going down the toilet. Chelsea asks Adam about going to the gravesite. He says no - today's a joke and he just heard the punchline.

At the cemetery, Sharon says she will always cherish Victor's kindness and then turns to go. Nikki sniffs that Victor deserves much more than a five minute funeral. Sharon shrugs that he'd want them all to move on. Nikki calls her gold-digging filth. Sharon goes and they wonder why Tucker wasn't by her side. Phyllis walks Summer and Fen out and Michael tells Nick he's sorry. They embrace. Abby, Nikki, Vikki, Billy, and Nick stay to speak about Victor. Abby reflects on not always being a great daughter - sometimes she was awful...and naked. Nick says it meant a lot that Victor told him he was a great father. Vikki regrets that they hurt each other. They all leave but Nikki.

Tucker lets Katherine into his office. He asks why she's not crying over the grave of the son she wishes she'd had. She asks what the hell kind of game he's playing and rants about this debacle. He avoids her grilling and tells her she's welcome to join them at the wedding.

At home, Jack pours a drink. Traci arrives. She's thrilled that he's walking and is sorry she missed the funeral. Jack says she's not. Traci notes it was the last piece of her baby. Jack tells Traci what he did, adding that he can't even blame Victor - even dead he's getting the last laugh.

At the Club, Katherine complains to Neil about Tucker being full of himself. Christine spots Phyllis and goes over to tell her Danny is disgusted by what she did. They trade insults. Katherine asks everyone to take a moment to bid Victor farewell properly. As she speaks, Danny arrives and stares at Phyllis.

Chelsea and Adam discuss Sharon's wedding at home. He assures her he's not jealous. He says the only thing that matters is the three of them.

At the church, Sharon readies for her wedding. Tucker appears. He says he can't make the same mistake Victor made and produces a pre-nup. She signs it and they begin. Nick arrives, and Genevieve appears.

At the cemetery, Nikki sobs at the grave that Victor was supposed to come back to her one more time. Suddenly, he appears.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Sharon and Tucker turn to look at Nick and Genevieve. "Let's have a wedding."

Devon tells Neil that if Tucker wants to marry Sharon and piss off the whole town, that's on him.

Katherine and Abby get texts from Nikki asking them to return to the chapel as soon as possible.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The only good part of this ep was Victor showing up at the end. And what is up with the funeral invite via text??? Not even taking the time to produce a tasteful E-Vite! :doh:

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 12:23 PM
Tucker is the biggest scum bag in GC, I don't know how anyone could be a fan of that character honestly. Hes a pervert and he uses and controls women,
I've been a huge Nichols fan for years and years so I won't knock his looks, but this character has been a sleaze from jump. They think putting his well-tended abs on display makes him more sympathetic, but I'm not biting. At least it sounds like this is playing as nothing more than a farce, now.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

What a mess. Everyone of them wanted to shove someone in a grave while they were there. Nikki calls her filth, the rest glare at her, Abby's sure that God even thinks Sharon's a whore, only God knows and he won't tell. It's pretty bad when even Jack is offended.
The only ones liking Tucker and Sharon right now ARE Tucker and Sharon.
They think there was an explosion in L.A... they ain't seen nothing yet baby.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

...and in a few weeks everyone will have forgotten about MAB's bullshit and within a few months Sharon will be liked and accepted in the GC community :)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, Sharons football marriage (kick off) ended the way she wanted it. Now she will marry another older man.
Start calling her the Black Widow.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

She'll either be in Fairview or jail for bigamy. Out of sight, out of mind. She will be redeemed somewhere down the road. Doesn't mean people forgot what she done though. People remember sins real well in that town.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 25 2012, 07:28 PM
She'll either be in Fairview or jail for bigamy. Out of sight, out of mind. She will be redeemed somewhere down the road. Doesn't mean people forgot what she done though. People remember sins real well in that town.
Like they remember Adam stealing Sharon's baby? right..

I don't think Sharon will marry Tucker either. I have a feeling Victor will show up at the last minute and interupt their wedding. and then from there on we can get on board with the plan to save Sharon

She might end up in fairview again, or jail.. who knows. JG doesn't have many options at this point when it comes to redeeming her. He might have to fuck her up all the way before us Sharon fans can see light at the end of the tunnel. As long as I know we have a writer that has Sharons back then I won't get too worried.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sure they remember Adam stealing babies. He's reminded of his prior bad acts.
They just don't bring it up all the time. When he misbehaves they toss it back at him.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I wonder if the preacher will say,

'do you Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman take Tucker Mc'Call as your latest husband...?'

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 25 2012, 12:23 PM
Sammie Jo
Sep 25 2012, 09:10 AM
LPS

October 12th that will start to change ;)

Tucker is the biggest scum bag in GC, I don't know how anyone could be a fan of that character honestly. Hes a pervert and he uses and controls women, he ain't even that good looking. Hes takes advantage of women who are mentally ill, he did it with Ashley.. and look what he did to her. And we also know there was a woman back in the day who was mentally ill that he was with. Now this thing with Sharon, it makes me sick! Actually none of these men on the show seem to care that Sharon is troubled right now. Thanks to MAB ONCE AGAIN.

I find it hilarious that the show is so fucked up now that ADAM of all people can be redeemed and forgiven, infact everyone in town pretty much kisses his feet the same way they do to Victor.
Tucker was always kind of smarmy, but he turned into a real shitball overnight.
I wouldn't say that the town kisses his feet, but they're not spitting in his face when he walks into a room anymore. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 25 2012, 11:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply