Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:35 AM (8,714 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

3WishGenie
Sep 25 2012, 01:28 PM
Call me shallow lol but what I find lacking is a designated heartthrob to swoon over, ie like a Malcolm (Shemar Moore) I'm just sayin cuz the show is soooo far down the tubes, at least give me some eye candy to pass the time!! Naked Tucker under the sheets does nothing but burn my eyes!!
Nothing shallow about honey, we women and men :lol: in the 18-49 bracket need some Hunk Hotness that can also ACT they're was always a certain appreciation I had for liking the older men for their debonair type vibe like a Sean Connery one reason I'm sweet on EB also his ace Douglas was so dapper then it was the studs w/shirts off. Diego, Nick, Neil, Damon, Dominic Hughes, Cole Howard, hell Ryan McNeil had a little something too even the ones who faces wasn't all that had muscular body's take-The WartMan Larry and 1st Nathan...CHILE now we get half ass are nothing at all..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 26 2012, 12:29 AM
3WishGenie
Call me shallow lol but what I find lacking is a designated heartthrob to swoon over, ie like a Malcolm (Shemar Moore) I'm just sayin cuz the show is soooo far down the tubes, at least give me some eye candy to pass the time!! Naked Tucker under the sheets does nothing but burn my eyes!!
Nothing shallow about honey, we women and men :lol: in the 18-49 bracket need some Hunk Hotness that can also ACT they're was always a certain appreciation I had for liking the older men for their debonair type vibe like a Sean Connery one reason I'm sweet on EB also his ace Douglas was so dapper then it was the studs w/shirts off. Diego, Nick, Neil, Damon, Dominic Hughes, Cole Howard, hell Ryan McNeil had a little something too even the ones who faces wasn't all that had muscular body's take-The WartMan Larry and 1st Nathan...CHILE now we get half ass are nothing at all..
Hey! we women over 49 ain't dead, we like eye candy too, and murphy ain't cutting it! lol

Only1Way
Member Avatar

At least we don't have to suffer seeing his wrinkly old self. Did Tucker think just because Sharon found him sexy that we would too?

Not!! He's an example of why some men should keep their clothes on on TV.

You don't hear her bitching about acting and bed scenes with Tucker do ya?

(Stephen Nichols is 61 and Eric Braeden is 71)
Edited by Only1Way, Sep 26 2012, 02:15 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Sep 26 2012, 12:29 AM
3WishGenie
Don't forget Brad! He was very fit..still is! :biggrin:
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 26 2012, 04:06 PM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Brad is/was delicious.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sandbagged!
Thursday, September 27 2012 sheknows

Sharon and Tucker's wedding is interrupted, Victor holds a press conference, and Phyllis deals with Danny's return.

At the cemetery, Victor opens his arms and Nikki falls into them. Victor says he knows everything Sharon did while he was gone. Nikki says she's about to marry Tucker.

At the Club, Michael, Lauren, Neil, Abby, Kyle, Christine, and Katherine talk about Victor. Abby and Katherine get texts from Nikki to return to the chapel. Nearby, Danny tells Phyllis they need to talk. Daniel appears. Paul and Nina arrive. Phyllis smirks that Christine has had sex with every man there except Daniel. Lauren says she has too. Michael replies, "Great, honey." Phyllis isn't up for Danny's accusations and storms off.

Billy and Vikki spend time with John at home. Vikki cries.

In the church, Sharon and Tucker realize Genevieve and Nick are there. They say vows and are pronounced husband and wife. Victor's voice says, "Like hell you are." Nikki grins beside him. Nick gapes. Victoria and Billy arrive, stunned. Tucker realizes Sharon knew. Victor says Sharon is still his wife, though that will be rectified. Abby and Katherine arrive. Sharon tells Victor he used her, and was with another woman. Victor says she was a nun. He knows Tucker showed her the photo, adding that he paid someone to keep him away. Gen apologizes. Victor orders Sharon to move out of the ranch.

At Newman, Victor catches up with his family. Billy looks tense. Avery arrives and hugs Victor. Victor thanks Billy for being there before meeting the press.

At home, Chelsea and Adam see Victor's press conference on TV. Chelsea is upset that they weren't called. Adam says he's alive - that's all that matters.

At the Club, Michael hollers when he sees Victor on TV. Everyone gathers. Later, Danny apologizes to Paul for 'the kiss' all those years ago. Christine tells Danny she's glad he's there.

At the Abbott house, Jack tells Traci all about what an idiot he's been and all he's lost. Traci reminds him he has the love of his family, his son, and can walk again. Later, Abby arrives and tells Jack, Kyle, and Traci about Victor. They watch the press conference as Victor announces Sharon is out. Jack moans about share prices and tells them he had to sell Beauty of Nature to Tucker. Abby curses Tucker. Jack says Victor won again, but then realizes that he may be able to get the deal nullified.

At Crimson Lights, Neil tells Lily, Cane, and Devon about Tucker marrying Sharon. Devon says if Tucker wants to piss off the whole town, it's on him. Later, Tucker arrives. He tells Devon his marriage isn't happening. Katherine enters and tells them all what Tucker and Genevieve did to Victor. Tucker leaves. They watch the press conference. Everyone commiserates with Katherine about Tucker. She says he's the one who has to live with it.

Gloria tells Kevin at Gloworm, that she's setting up a wedding dinner for Sharon and Tucker. They see the press conference and Glo mutters that's why they haven't shown up. Billy appears and tells Kevin that Victor didn't expose him. Victoria and Nikki arrive and discuss Gen and Tucker. Vikki says no one crosses Dad and gets away with it. Kevin looks at Billy, who tells Vikki that he loves her and doesn't want to lose her.

At the ranch, Sharon gets a text from Abby. "Enjoying your total humiliation." She turns off the TV. When Victor arrives he shows her out. She smiles on the porch. Later, Nikki arrives. He says they belong together and kisses her.

After Phyllis has turned off the press conference, Nick arrives. She says Danny's back, and tells Nick she's happy for him.

In his office, Tucker yells at Genevieve, "I got sandbagged!" She says he deserved it. Sharon shows up and Tucker shuts the door in her face. He warns Gen that Victor won't be quick to forgive.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Paul asks Michael if there was a match to Sheila's handwriting.

Kevin implores Billy to tell his wife the truth. Vikki appears and says if he has a confession to make to just say it.

Sharon opens her door to Doris.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Thurs CAN/ Friday CAN via rediculous

Nikki and Victor in bed, Nikki waking up, seeing Victor, oh it wasn't a dream. Discussing their future, sorry for all the hurt they caused each other, they are where they belong, yada, yada, yada!!

Sharon at her cottage, Doris at the door, pack your bags, pack everything up, it's time for you to come home where you belong. Sharon won't leave, this is my house, I'm a Newman, no your a Collins, you don't fit in here, haven't you caused those people enough pain, Sharon asks why Doris can't just be on her side, you never call me Doris says, I learn about you on the news. I don't call because you always put me down, Sharon tells her. I'm not angry at you Sharon, I am angry at myself, I'm upset I didn't raise you better, Sharon tells her she is sorry for being such a disappointment, but she won't leave she will get even with the Newmans. Doris tells her there is a room for her at her house and leaves.

Genn looking for a check that should be in her account, Tucker tells her she doesn't work for him anymore. Jack arrives, calls them Bonnie and Clyde.

Adam checking his phone, no message, he was hoping for a call from his father, he tells Chelsea he really didn't expect one, she says, it doesn't hurt any less.

Adam goes to the Ranch to see Victor but he has gone to see Victoria, Adam talks to Nikki, I guess he will be going to see Nick and Abby next Adam says and as he leaves Nick arrives, is he here to cause trouble Nick asks Nikki, I think that is the last thing he wants Nikki replies. We have other trouble Nick says, Sharon is still on the Ranch. Nikki goes and tries to pay Sharon off, Sharon won't take her check for 2 million, tells Nikki that Victor is in for a big surprise, later Victor opens an envelope to find out that Sharon is suing him for abandonment. He is angry calls Avery and tells her he wants Sharon in jail, he is suing her.

Billy is living in fear when he finds out Victor is on his way to see Victoria, Victor offers Victoria a job at NE, she can write her own contract, Victoria is unsure, goes to put Johnny to bed, and now Victor and Billy are alone, Victor tells Billy he knows he ran into a burning warehouse to try to save him and he wants him and Victoria to be happy, Billy is very relieved.

Dr Lawrence at Fairview cannot identify the woman who took Daisy from a pic of Phyllis and Sheila The video shows a woman all dressed up with her face partially covered, Lauren thinks it is Sheila, but after Paul talks to Patti, and asks her if she knows anything about how Daisy got released, Patty begind singing and when Paul leaves Patti says. I'm not crazy kittie, they'll see, they'll all see, don't know where that is going---Looks like Patti in the video--

Genn is going to try to help Jack get BON back fromTucker.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime! I wonder if Sharon got splinters or varnish on her lips when Tucker shut the door in her face!

Daytime
Member Avatar

What's Next For Us?
Friday, September 28 2012 sheknows

Lauren's worst fears seem fulfilled, Sharon wants to fight and Victor's feeling generous.

At home, Chelsea and Adam discuss his undead dad. She compares how messed up their families are, but she's happy that their baby will have another grandparent.

Victor kisses Nikki awake in bed. She sighs and they snog. They head downstairs and she wonders why Sharon didn't redecorate the joint. "What's next for us?" she asks. She doesn't want to waste more time. He tells her everyone makes mistakes and he's sorry for the pain he caused. Nikki recaps what happened with Sharon and how his kids protected the company. He wants to repay his daughter. Later, Adam shows up. Victor's gone. Nikki offers to take a message. He walks out instead, just as Nick arrives. He tells his mom Sharon is still at the ranch.

At Billy's, Kevin tells him to suck it up and tell his wife what he knew. Vikki overhears and prods. Billy avoids explaining. She bustles off. Kev tells him he's an idiot and leaves. Victor calls his daughter and asks to meet. Billy anxiously wants to tell her something but the baby starts crying. Moments later, the mustache arrives. Vikki comes down with the baby and says they should all make peace. Billy is antsy. Victor thanks his daughter for being so loyal and asks her to stay at the company. She needs to think about it but she's glad he's back. After Vikki and the kids go upstairs, Billy wonders what Victor's plan is. Victor changed his opinion of him after what happened in LA. He just wants to keep his daughter happy now. After he leaves, Billy cuddles with his wife and tells her he's okay with her working at Newman if it makes her happy.

Sharon's surprised when her mom shows up at her door and tells her to pack her bags. Sharon says 'no' so her mom tells her she doesn't fit in there. Doris wonders why she isn't sick of hurting the Newmans. They bicker about it. Doris takes the blame for her daughter being so warped. Sharon won't let Victor and the others screw her over again. "I want to make them pay," she declares. Her mom leaves her a key to her place in case she changes her mind. Soon, Nikki arrives. She suggests that Sharon find somewhere far away to live and offers to pay her off. Sharon can't be bought. "Since when?" asks Nikki. Sharon warns that Victor is in store for a surprise.

Nikki heads back to her house in a rage. Victor is home already. He opens the mail and discovers that Sharon is suing him for abandonment. Furious, he calls Michael to launch a case against Sharon.

At the club, Michael reminds his wife that Sheila is dead. He gets a call about the handwriting. Paul arrives just in time to hear the results are inconclusive. Lauren is still creeped out. Michael has to run. Paul gets a text that the doc is back at Fairview.

Genevieve corners Tucker and the club and wonders where her latest payment is. He says she betrayed him. Jack strolls by and snipes at them. She's impressed he can walk again. Jack sends her away and asks Tucker to sell him back Beauty of Nature. They bicker about it and Jack threatens to call the SEC. Tucker still refuses. Gen eavesdrops and her eyes dart around. Later, Nick arrives to see Tucker. He wants Beauty of Nature. Tucker has a drink and says that is never going to happen.

Genevieve shows up at the Abbott house and offers to help Jack get Beauty of Nature back.

Michael and Kev meet at Crimson Lights. The lawyer fills him in about Daisy disappearing and offers his speculation on what happened.

At Fairview, Paul and Lauren arrive to ask Dr. Laurents about the woman who picked up Daisy. He can't ID the pictures of Sheila or Phyllis. Michael and Kev arrive with an order for the security footage. Lauren repeats to herself that it can't have been Sheila. The footage arrives and they watch it as Paul goes down the hall to talk to Patty. She asks her stuffed cat who helped Daisy leave. That doesn't pan out. Patty tells the cat that everyone will see she's not crazy. When Paul returns to the others, Lauren is freaking out, sure that it is Sheila in the video.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

The cops go looking for Sharon.

"Your word against mine? I like those odds," Tucker tells Jack and Genevieve.

"How did you and I ever get so far off course?" Victor asks Nikki

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime. :)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sharon is right. Victor fucked up and they are all blaming her for it. They are so ready to forget all the crap he's done but no way Sharon can get away with it. Get them Sharon...Get them!!! Sharon needs to find some dirt somewhere to use as leverage cuz right now she got nada. That would require her to get her brain back though...hoping by Oct 12, that happens.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 27 2012, 07:00 PM
Sharon is right. Victor fucked up and they are all blaming her for it. They are so ready to forget all the crap he's done but no way Sharon can get away with it. Get them Sharon...Get them!!! Sharon needs to find some dirt somewhere to use as leverage cuz right now she got nada. That would require her to get her brain back though...hoping by Oct 12, that happens.
Sharon's not going to do squat except burn down Victor's house and go to jail.

Quote:

Victor tells Billy he knows he ran into a burning warehouse to try to save him and he wants him and Victoria to be happy, Billy is very relieved.

FINALLY!

Thank you for the spoilers!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sharon can snivel and say all she wants about how it's not her fault, it's all Victors and everyone elses fault.
She's in deep shit and she deserves every bit of what she's getting. She pissed off Tucker too and I don't think that's a real good thing to do either.

Newman's are pissed = not good

Mc'Call is pissed= not good

Katherine Chancellor Murphy is pissed= not good

Who, other than her delusional self, is on her side?

Maybe she and her other personalities can get together and beat up the person responsible.

'This ditz will self destruct in ...3...2...1...'

BLAMMO!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply