Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Control Over Newman Enterprises
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 07:43 AM (2,907 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Sharon convinces her psychiatrist that she has no mental health issues and is fit to run Newman enterprises. The psychiatrist makes his report to the Judge who reinstates Sharon as CEO of Newmans. The first thing Sharon does is throw out all of Victoria's things from the office. She then tells Nick and Victoria that they have to join her at a press conference for the good of the company.

Meanwhile Victor decides it is time to leave LA.

The new executive producer was asked in an interview with SOD if there was any hope for the character of Sharon. She said yes but first the character had to hit rock bottom.

Telboards
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sab980

You meant to tell me my girl has not hit rock bottom yet :frustration: , what's left to do to her that has not been done.....geez....enough is enough. I am sick and tired of seeing her this way, I want my girl back. :soapbox:

Thanks daytime.... :applause:
Edited by sab980, Sep 13 2012, 11:20 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sab980
Sep 13 2012, 08:16 AM
You meant is enough to tell me my girl has not hit rock bottom yet :frustration: , what's left to do to her that has not been done.....geez....enough is enough. I am sick and tired of seeing her this way, I want my girl back. :soapbox:

Quote:

what's left to do to her that has not been done.....geez....enough is enough.

Well she could have sex with Deacon on the dumpster in the alley! :tounge:

LPS
Member Avatar

What's left? How can Sharon go any lower? Sleeping with three men and going to the funny farm would be my rock bottom.
Edited by LPS, Sep 13 2012, 09:16 AM.

bygnedys

I guess I am the only one who likes her this way, LOL

I hope the new people decide to have her really get business sense.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Sammie Jo
Sep 13 2012, 08:56 AM
sab980
You meant is enough to tell me my girl has not hit rock bottom yet :frustration: , what's left to do to her that has not been done.....geez....enough is enough. I am sick and tired of seeing her this way, I want my girl back. :soapbox:

Quote:

:hail:

This is just so for fucking real. I love it.

Rock dirty DUMPSTER bottom that shit is.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Now Victor will come home and toss her out of the office. Notice that for all the talk of redecorating the ranch, we've seen one swatch. I guess there won't be a ranch redo.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Sep 13 2012, 10:25 AM

I do like her more assertive but the way she is done now just sets her up for failure and I don't want her to fail!! :frownie:
I want her to show those Newmans who's BOSS and be taken seriously!! Damnit, is that too much to ask?? :soapbox:

aishiteru
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Sep 13 2012, 10:25 AM

I like this sharon. I hate the old sharon who is the eternal victime with a boring marriage. She is fun now !

sab980

Sammie Jo
Sep 13 2012, 08:56 AM
sab980

Quote:

Sadly enough that would still be not rock bottom from where I watch yet with the new writers and beside Phyllis's all ready claimed that territory while trying to take her aggression out many moons ago with DS.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 13 2012, 10:40 AM
Now Victor will come home and toss her out of the office. Notice that for all the talk of redecorating the ranch, we've seen one swatch. I guess there won't be a ranch redo.
there better be, she broke up a lot of furniture, but she missed that damn ugly lamp with the too small lampshade. lol
How long has that furniture been like that? Cassandra did the decorating, wasn't that like 20 years ago?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Grandpa Hughes
Be thankfull.

Remember when Sharon wrecked the Abbott living room?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If she isn't stealing it, she's destroying it. Funny she hasn't killed a few men too.
If she can't have him, no one can.
There isn't enough spit or glue to put that crazy heifer back together.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 14 2012, 12:20 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Be thankfull.

Remember when Sharon wrecked the Abbott living room?
hahaha, I did a double take on your avatar. lmao

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 14 2012, 08:22 AM
If she isn't stealing it, she's destroying it. Funny she hasn't killed a few men too.
If she can't have him, no one can.
There isn't enough spit or glue to put that crazy heifer back together.
oh you watch, they will fix her twisted brain and have her enter the club in full halo, wings, white gown with angels trumpeting her arrival, and she'll once again be the saint. ;)

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon was never a 'saint' but she also wasn't always a crazy klepto that slept with half the men in town

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 15 2012, 03:38 PM
Sharon was never a 'saint' but she also wasn't always a crazy klepto that slept with half the men in town
no she was never a saint but she sure liked to pretend she was.
She did her share of sleeping around before she started stealing, she didn't don't end up pregnant at 16 because she was saintly.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 15 2012, 05:33 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Queen B
Sep 15 2012, 03:38 PM
THIS!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Didn't she have to run paternity tests on 3 men? But that isn't sleeping around. Like the lipstick, license, tickets just fell in that box at Newman Ranch.
Damn mice! Segundo must not be doing his job. Or did he get given away too.

Just askin...

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't think anyone is denying what Sharon has done in recent years, its pretty obvious she's been turned into a slut amung other things..

Yes Sharon had a baby at 18, but I don't think she deserves to be labelled as a slut for that. When she fell inlove with Nick she was a good mother who was kind and had morals, and yes she slipped up every now and then but don't we all? Also, the reason I fell inlove with Shick so much is because their marriage was realistic, and their love was believable. They had issues in their marriage like many other couple in America. Sharon was never the same after Cassie died, and I don't think I could blame her for loosing her mind after what she's been through.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply