Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, September 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 01:22 PM (5,365 Views)
BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

I'm thinking Maxine of all people should know Daniel is bad news to women. What is the deal with the constant pimping? "Oh he's SOOOO great, he wants you on your back... I mean, he HAS your back"! And yes she is crazy, for taking that job. Isn't she supposed to be a reporter? How about moving with the times and having her write a blog or something? The hospital job (this time and last) is totally random. A stupid attempt to put her in Daniel's orbit. Ugh. Oh right, she was a candy striper in high school! That's her qualification. Silly me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

WilSon :wub: . Their scenes sounds so amazing. Can't wait to watch it.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

Can I just say that I for one am super excited that we finally have WilSon happening!!! Someone, ahem Will, needs to step up and realize how incredible Sonny is and sexy. I love Will and like most everyone, been disappointed with him these last few months.

I thought that Chandler Massey did a wonderful job leading up to his coming out. But his interactions with Ej have felt forced and not in tune with Will's character. Will's vulnerability is what made him so stand-out during his scenes. That being said, I am glad they have him with the younger crowd again. Although, I wish wish wish that Chandler would grow out his hair again. I love it from Dec-March when it was longer and sexy, not to mention that his wardrobe wasn't horrendous. The shirts wardrobe puts on him is awful. He has a great body and those outfits do nothing for him. Especially considering, they aren't very realistic for a young 20 yr old.

Okay enough with my tangent. But again, very very excited for WilSon to be finally happening and cannot wait for tomorrow!!!

mandadawn
Member Avatar

SEXY!!!

Posted Image

supercool74
Member Avatar

Wow, I just saw a clip of the WilSon hand-holding. I think I could watch that ALL DAY. Too much ADORABLE.... I can't take it! Yes, I wish we got a kiss. I think it's stupid that we don't. But dammit, I'll take what little crumbs I can get. I AM disappointed that we don't get much after that though. I need more air-time for these two!

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

supercool74
Sep 13 2012, 04:11 PM
Wow, I just saw a clip of the WilSon hand-holding. I think I could watch that ALL DAY. Too much ADORABLE.... I can't take it! Yes, I wish we got a kiss. I think it's stupid that we don't. But dammit, I'll take what little crumbs I can get. I AM disappointed that we don't get much after that though. I need more air-time for these two!
Where did you see that clip? I'm so exited for these scenes. Finally WilSon is starting :D

supercool74
Member Avatar

http://i.minus.com/ib2AQG1KzlgS4N.gif If this isn't allowed for some reason...please delete ADMIN. Not sure what the rules are.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

http://i.minus.com/ib2AQG1KzlgS4N.gif

Its also my avatar

WillFan
Member Avatar

Wilson_EJami
Sep 13 2012, 04:13 PM
supercool74
Sep 13 2012, 04:11 PM
Where did you see that clip? I'm so exited for these scenes. Finally WilSon is starting :D
http://i.minus.com/ib2AQG1KzlgS4N.gif
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

supercool74
Sep 13 2012, 04:18 PM
http://i.minus.com/ib2AQG1KzlgS4N.gif If this isn't allowed for some reason...please delete ADMIN. Not sure what the rules are.
TFP :D . Aww That was so cute :wub2: . Can't wait to watch this :D

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I LOATHE this schmoopy, hand flapping, powerless EJ...it's the same one who was with goo goo eyed over Nicole, fuckballs.

I guess the only upside? Consistency!

Doreen316

thanks guys for the writeups. :)

Man that broke my heart! I am not giving up on my hope for my Ejami :cupid: but I just have to say a big

:flipoff: :flipoff: and :moon: to this :bs: shitty writing team. I don't understand what morons are running this show. Honestly couple shipping aside - how could they think that anyone ESPECIALLY the GA would enjoy this absurd whiplash crap? :facepalm: The show went from interesting, even semi-exciting, can't-actually-wait-to-watch-DOOL-today to recycled garbage that sucked the first 8756 times. THIS, THIS is what is supposed to help renew the show? GMAFB. My six year old niece could write a more appealing story then this. I wish I could :poof: make Tomsell disappear. I would take Mardar's stuff over the past 2 - 3 weeks anyday. Seriously GT your disgusting stench is all over this... in every S/L, not just Sami stuff. It better get better ... Correction it NEEDS to get better and fast. End of rant. lol.

Forgot to say--> I hope EJ whoops Lunk's ass in the next epi. That little Smugget is long over due to get knocked the &*&*& out by EJ. But we know that won't be allowed... not with the GT vortex force field protecting Super Saint eyebrow.

Posted Image
Edited by Doreen316, Sep 13 2012, 05:05 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I don't like this show much, if at all lately. However it tickled me that Brady called Sami his sister lol. I have always liked that! Weird I know lol. :shrug:

michr544125

johnwalterseip
Sep 13 2012, 04:19 PM

That is so adorable. I know I wanted more airtime but I am just hoping it increases because they are just that adorable right now and I can't wait to see this story continue. WilSon are the best part of this show right now. They are the only ones with a real romance building.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 13 2012, 05:13 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

michr544125
Sep 13 2012, 05:07 PM
johnwalterseip
Sep 13 2012, 04:19 PM

That is so adorable. I know I wanted more airtime but I am just hoping it increases because they are just that adorable right now and I can't wait to see this story continue. WilSon are the best part of this show right now. They are the only ones with a real romance building.
I agree so much! They are the only reason why I really tune in. I'm reminded by that quote of Greg Meng saying that women wouldn't be tuning in for a gay romance only, and that they wouldn't be so heavily featured. Someone made a mistake. Maybe they don't have to be on every single day, but I really would be happier if they were on much more. Like I said...the only story I really watch for. The days they are not on....I'm really not in a hurry to watch. Romance on this show has royally sucked lately. This really is the only one they are doing kind of right, and I want MORE.

Dany_E

I'm sorry but who the fuck does Daniel think he is? He's not chief of staff but he goes around bullying someone in Administration who has a problem with Jennifer? Maybe if I liked the character this wouldn't bug me - I hope Kayla tells him where to get off. It's her job to deal with petty staff squabbles.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Words just don't express how great this all sounds!! After so many horrible nightmarish episodes we get this--and it makes sense and everything?? OH my goodness--I read about it here...hope janiph1 puts up clips tonight and I will watch it at least once tomorrow--maybe more.... Do I dare hope that DAYS is on the right track?? FINALLY??

Posted Image

Ireland98

Another episode of pointless/repeating conversations and stalled storylines

Nicole- WTF! Why are you so obsessed with Daniel? When these 2 first got together I kind of liked them, but now it's annoying. Nicole is spending all her time trying to get Jennifer out of the picture-ugh! She even has a convo with Maggie asking her to take Jen out of town and Maggie says no- well that was a waste of air time!
Oh and this gem: "Nicole: I have a name for the baby. Daniel Raphael after my two favourite saviours. Dan - Oh my goodness, you don't have to do that. They hug. Nicole - I want to do it. I want my baby to have a strong name, strong men to look up to and I want my baby to know how much I care about you." :puke:

What was the point of the Dan/Anne convo where they discuss where Jennifer's office is going to be? Nothing. Although I do like Anne for the simple fact that she is Anti-Jennifer.

Chad & Gabi- Yes Gabi should hold some blame for everything that happened. But Chad's being so annoying that I can't help but sympathize with Gabi. Chad is all of a sudden all about the DiMeras. So he can accept all of their wrongdoings, but hates Gabi? Gabi indirectly caused a disaster, but Chad's family has directly inflicted pain on others, and Chad is directly being controlling/possessive of Melanie. Not to mention that he demanded Abigail to choose between Nick & Melanie just days after her father died. Gabi is remorseful and never intentionally wanted Melanie or anyone to physically get hurt.
Anyways, I am interested in Nick and Gabi though.

And what's the deal with mostly females going cray cray & being obsessive? Sami- Carrie/Austin; Abigail- Carrie/Austin; Gabi-Chad/Melanie; Nicole- Dan/Jennifer. As far as the guys, we've seen Nick and EJ be cray cray for Melanie & Sami. At least it's not always the females!

Yes, I agree these are cute moments for Will & Sonny, but I'm still not on Team WilSon...yet. I thought Chad/Melanie & Cameron/Abigail had cute moments too and they ended up not being that great. Sonny's a good guy and I can't deal with Will's insecurity. Will was such a popular & complex character during the Sami/Will drama and EJILL stuff...now he's just blah. :shame:
At least we got a little bit of interesting Will when he blackmailed T to get info about Sonny! I liked the T & Will scenes today.
Overall, I still support BRISON, would be interested in T & Sonny, but am warming up to Will & Sonny.

While I think Will & Gabi have great sexual chemistry, I at least hope that their friendship stays in tact during the reveal of Gabi's secret or a possible pregnancy. Will's done lots of shady stuff himself (and he forgave his mom for her shady past) & he initiated the sex, so I can't see how he could be upset with Gabi about anything.

Melanie/Maggie- So tired of hearing about this wedding that's not even going to happen!

This Brady/Rafe bromance is lame. I'm sorry Brady has to listen to Rafe go on and on about Sami. I hope Brady gets a good story of his own soon.

I might have to do another post to vent about EJAMI and the EJ, Rafe, Lucas, Sami mess. :frustration:

Edited by Ireland98, Sep 13 2012, 09:29 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I am really liking the Wilson stuff, but I certainly hope that Will doesn't lose his complexity. I think there's potential for built in drama if Will's moral compass remains a bit screwed up while Sonny remains the boy scout (who can't be a boy scout because they are a discriminatory organization who would boot Sonny out).

Perhaps Will could start working for his Grandma Kate and do similar stuff for her that he did for EJ.

Is Cameron gone for good? I haven't been paying attention, but I smell a Jennifer/Brady/Abby love triangle.

Edited by Honeybees, Sep 13 2012, 07:00 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I took a nap and woke up and starting thinking about the WilSon hand-hold and started laughing. Any other couple on this show that did the same hand-holding and it would be like "Oh, that's sweet," but probably no big deal. We'd get worked up over a kiss. But poor WilSon...it's like "OH MY GAWD. That's so cute! Awwww"...it's like a BIG deal...and I've seen it like this on more than this board. That's just so sad. I really hope we get a kiss sooner rather than later. It really makes no sense that we have these two guys (who are in their prime) and they admit they are attracted to each other and we don't even get a kiss. Not very realistic. But oh well. I'm still finding it adorable. But if we don't get a kiss in the next week or maybe two...I'm gonna be throwing a fit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply