Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, September 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 01:22 PM (5,542 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

Oh those WilSon scenes. I saw them two or three times on-line and then when I watched today in HD, I smiled just as much as I did the first time I saw them. So, so sweet. I really wish we had gotten a little bit more though. What we did get was great...but I would have preferred more between those two, than seeing Will with Gabi. Like...how did they leave each other. What happened after that hand-holding? Did they make plans to see each other soon? COME ON Days!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I think the timidity over Wilson is working in their favor. It's a total leave them wanting more situation with the audience, coupled with a slow pace that would be unthinkable for a straight couple. As a result, I think people have the time to get re-invested in them after Sonny's long absences under MarDar.

It's all good. They were super adorable.

I do think we're in for a Nuke-style long wait before they wind up in bed. On the one hand, it's classic soap to keep having them almost do it and be interrupted. On the other hand, we'll no doubt have to wait much longer than we would for a straight couple. My money's on Abby losing her virginity (Brady?) before Will and Sonny get laid with each other.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Sep 14 2012, 02:59 PM
So now TPTB expect us to believe that EJ's feeling were hurt, because Sami back out of her date with him. No way.... it was all about her residual feeling for Rafe.....EJ was upset that Rafe has managed to weasel his way back into Sami's life, okay her lips. EJ demanding RAFE stay away from Sami, makes it like Sami is an acquisition........then their upcoming fight.
Sami has always been a possession for him. A Brady Trophy. See, something he won that his daddy couldnt.

camera shy

I remember how EJ laughed at Lucas when he ordered him to stay away from Sami. So glad Lucas will be there to see EJ get his ass whipped.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I'm so glad Nicole is naming her baby after the two characters who have contributed most to the destruction of the show! :drunk:
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Sep 14 2012, 11:34 PM.

bomber
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Sep 14 2012, 11:33 PM
I'm so glad Nicole is naming her baby after the two characters who have contributed most to the destruction of the show! :drunk:
LMAO. If only it could be Daniel Rafael Gary Hernandez. :sarcasm:

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

bomber
Sep 14 2012, 11:39 PM
Spencer Hastings
Sep 14 2012, 11:33 PM
LMAO. If only it could be Daniel Rafael Gary Hernandez. :sarcasm:
We need to work Kenneth in there somewhere.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Don't forget Taylor. It could be Daniel Rafael Gary Kenneth Taylor Hernandez.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

I love this Ann women. Can she come on full time and actually start putting that man whore doctor in his place.

Can I also add I am so sick of Daniel as of late I really REALLY wish for a death/exit for him in the near future.

Kyan

Liz<3Days
Sep 14 2012, 05:25 PM
Dreamer
(time=1347652740 [/quote
Sami has always been a possession for him. A Brady Trophy. See, something he won that his daddy couldnt.
Marlena was a prize worth winning , Sami, a consolation gift at most kind of like the losing door on "let's make adeal"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply