Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami's Romance Dilemma; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 01:52 PM (7,983 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

EJ and Rafe get into a fight after EJ realizes that Sami canceled their date because of him. Lucas watches the fight and doesn't break it up.

Later, Sami runs into Rafe and notices his cut. Ali says she usually plays Sami as insecure but Lisa De Cazotte (co-executive producer) wanted her to play the scene as "confident" -- as if Sami is pleased that the two men were fighting over her. "She wants some sort of verification from either of them that they have genuine feelings for her," shares Sweeney.

After talking with Rafe, Sami meets with EJ to tell him she can't commit to him because she needs to focus on other things in her life right now. EJ takes it surprisingly well. Later, Sami runs into Lucas and the two have a chat about her love life. Lucas confirms to Sami that EJ and Rafe were fighting over her, and even though Lucas claims to not have feelings for Sami anymore, Sweeney says she and Dattilo played the scenes with "obvious subtext" because Lucas and Sami have a colorful past and they don't want to come across as "just friends."

Later, Sami asks Rafe to dinner so they can talk things through like adults, but she doesn't have the purest of intentions. Shares Sweeney, "Sami can't help but go back to her old plots and schemes."

How will EJ react when he finds out about Sami and Rafe's dinner date?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Jesus, Joseph and Mary---I'm so OVER Sami and this cluster.....so over! :drunk: :shame:

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

"Ali says she usually plays Sami as insecure."

WTF is she talking about?? AS plays Sami as a smug bitch.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 13 2012, 01:52 PM
EJ and Rafe get into a fight after EJ realizes that Sami canceled their date because of him. Lucas watches the fight and doesn't break it up.

Later, Sami runs into Rafe and notices his cut. Ali says she usually plays Sami as insecure but Lisa De Cazotte (co-executive producer) wanted her to play the scene as "confident" -- as if Sami is pleased that the two men were fighting over her. "She wants some sort of verification from either of them that they have genuine feelings for her," shares Sweeney.

After talking with Rafe, Sami meets with EJ to tell him she can't commit to him because she needs to focus on other things in her life right now. EJ takes it surprisingly well. Later, Sami runs into Lucas and the two have a chat about her love life. Lucas confirms to Sami that EJ and Rafe were fighting over her, and even though Lucas claims to not have feelings for Sami anymore, Sweeney says she and Dattilo played the scenes with "obvious subtext" because Lucas and Sami have a colorful past and they don't want to come across as "just friends."

Later, Sami asks Rafe to dinner so they can talk things through like adults, but she doesn't have the purest of intentions. Shares Sweeney, "Sami can't help but go back to her old plots and schemes."

Hmmm... Interesting. I'm actually a little intrigued with Sami being pleased the men are fighting over her and also having a scheme when it comes to dinner with Rafe. It would be nice to see Sami be an antagonist in this story, rather than the victim.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Well somebody surely thinks they've struck gold with this SL!

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Oh, it seems Rafe and Lucas got a lot of attention in this article. I love how they pointed out that Lumi are not just friends. I think I smell that Lumi/Safe triangle coming since EJ has proven to be the odd man out -- yet again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I need a stiff fucking drink...something hard...to be able to stand this mess of a storyline...

Daytime
Member Avatar

I don't even know what to say.. :shame:

Princessah
Member Avatar

garbage

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

This shit is INSANE!! I'm going to leave it at that cause I don't want to bash Sami, but can we take EJ out of this equation this shit is getting OLD!!!!!!

ETA this gif sums up my feelings :frustration:

Posted Image
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Sep 13 2012, 02:16 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I don't give a fuck!!! :moon:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Nicole is obsessed with the town manwhore while Sami has 3 hot men chasing after her. What is wrong with this picture? And just what the hell do these men see in Sami?

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

all I have for this is who the hell cares anymore :shrug:

I can't believe the writers think people actually want to watch this rubbish, I agree with talbab1994 I'm so over this storyline and the whole 30 something age group in general. If it wasn't for Kristen coming back next month and her return giving John and Marlena a storyline I would have given up on this show a long time ago. :shame:

Thanks for posting Kenny :)

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 13 2012, 02:13 PM
Nicole is obsessed with the town manwhore while Sami has 3 hot men chasing after her. What is wrong with this picture? And just what the hell do these men see in Sami?
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

lumifan4life

So basically even though Lucas claims that he doesn't have feelings for Sami (like he has never said that before, lol), he still strokes her ego a bit when he tells her that the other two were fighting over her by saying it in a way like "Of course they were, you drive men crazy". Then AS points out that Lumi make it a point to play their scenes like they're not "just friends". Glad to know that they're friends again cause I was wondering how much longer Lucas would be bitter about what happened. Anyway the fact that Lucas is even mentioned in this at all spells some type of Safe/Lumi tri in the future. There would be no need for a subext there at all otherwise, lol. Meanwhile 3 men and a Sami continues....
Edited by lumifan4life, Sep 13 2012, 02:17 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I love how Sweeney admitted that the writing has Lucas not giving a shit about Sami, but she and BD want it to come across that way. I think that is a huge problem with the show right now. The actors aren't on the same page as the writers.
Yet, Sami blows EJ's date off so she can make a date with Rafe instead? LMAO! That's cold!!! It is nice that EJ's role in this whole clusterfuck is diminished.

I wasn't always so sure, but it does sniff of Lumi vs. Safe.

I can't believe that the show has three men fighting over this obnoxious cow.

Daytime
Member Avatar

This is exactly why I almost cried when MarDar was fired. At least their stories had purpose, even if we didn't like some of them. This is pure crap.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Can Sami and her three idiots please go away already?!!!! Enough is Enough. They all suck!!! Ugh

Deleted User
Deleted User

I need a good long break from the entire thirties crowd. They have all become FF material, Sami and Daniel being the worst offenders. :puke:
Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

I can't stop LMAO at this being what they think everybody will tune in for next week :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply