Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami's Romance Dilemma; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 01:52 PM (8,146 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 13 2012, 02:19 PM
I need a good long break from the entire thirties crowd. They have all become FF material, Sami and Daniel being the worst offenders. :puke:
After this fuck up spoiler I agree I need a break from ALL the thirty something's. This is sickening..ALL of them: EJ, Sami, Daniel, RAFE,Nicole etc all of them are PATHETIC!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

OMG stop the madness already I can't take this shit. It is like a rollercoaster and I really want to get off. I really hope that I am working when this airs then I can use my hand FF button on the DVR. :shame: :frustration:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Sep 13 2012, 02:04 PM
"Ali says she usually plays Sami as insecure."

WTF is she talking about?? AS plays Sami as a smug bitch.
I love your signature! Extricate E.J. from this situation pronto so we can have Eric/Nicole/E.J. and give us Lumi vs Safe. E.J. will always be the loser with Sami and always has been. Their relationship has always been based on lust and the two kids they share (under the most dubious of circumstances), neither of which have ever led to genuine romance.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 13 2012, 02:07 PM
I don't even know what to say.. :shame:
I know what to say...THIS SHIT IS PATHETIC, LAME STUPID CRAP!!!! :moon:

Ariella
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Sep 13 2012, 02:06 PM
Oh, it seems Rafe and Lucas got a lot of attention in this article. I love how they pointed out that Lumi are not just friends. I think I smell that Lumi/Safe triangle coming since EJ has proven to be the odd man out -- yet again.

IA. This article seemed all about Lumi & Safe. Ej barely got mentioned outside of Sami lying to him that she wants to spend more time on work and her kids( :eyeroll: ). Now really Sami we all know you just want to have time to chase after Rafe and his magic stick.

Edit: Sami didn't mention the kids or work in this article. I guess I was think about when she last said that. This show is very repetitive.
Edited by Ariella, Sep 13 2012, 02:39 PM.

reagon

Wait so Daniel is in his 30s now? Now old is Jennifer 35?

This whole group can take a jump off of Salems pier and drown

And why is AS playing scenes against script?
Edited by reagon, Sep 13 2012, 02:25 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ej_SamiFF
Sep 13 2012, 02:21 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
I need a good long break from the entire thirties crowd. They have all become FF material, Sami and Daniel being the worst offenders. :puke:
After this fuck up spoiler I agree I need a break from ALL the thirty something's. This is sickening..ALL of them: EJ, Sami, Daniel, RAFE,Nicole etc all of them are PATHETIC!!!!
I could agree with you more. They really need to give the whole 30's crowd a good long rest and give other characters more focus.
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Interesting.

The article makes the storyline sound every bit as redundant as it's always been.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Someone needs to tweet AS the definition of "insecure".

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Yep, this is the Days A storyline! I find it laughable that the writer, producer, network think that viewers will find this story entertaining! HALLO these people are in the entertainment industry and yet they're completely clueless? Anyway I would like EJ be taken out of this crappy sl!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think that this is one if those rare times when different fanbases can come together to tell tiic that this storyline truly sucks! :flipoff: :drunk:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
I agree I'm so sick of all those characters in that group. Need a 1 year break from all of them and add in a few others that are not that group too.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that this is just the begining of this stomach churning crap. I going to need several stiff drinks if I am going to get through this crap. :drunk:
Edited by Virgo Twins, Sep 13 2012, 02:41 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Stupid. At this point, they should just change the title of the show to "Sami's Romance Dilemma."

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Can EJ please go back to Nicole and raise their unborn child please? I really wish he could of stayed out of Sami's orbit..The writers struck gold with EJ and Nicole and then ruined that by putting Nicole with Daniel and sticking EJ back into a triangle with Rafe and Sami.
Edited by Kevc1980, Sep 13 2012, 02:43 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Can I at least get EJ to win the fight against doughboy? Is that to much to ask?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Sep 13 2012, 02:39 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
I agree I'm so sick of all those characters in that group. Need a 1 year break from all of them and add in a few others that are not that group too.
ICAM. :hail: They are all killing my interest in Days. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I think it's hilarious that AS thinks she's playing insecure.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

:offs:

Another week, another article focusing on the Sami and her men.

Please make it stop.

Please.

How much you want to bet there will be ANOTHER article featuring Sami next week too? :toetap:

Excuse me while I have visions of a boxing ring, and an announcer going, "In this corner, we have..." :fight: :boxing:

:saberduel:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Alligato
Sep 13 2012, 02:17 PM
I love how Sweeney admitted that the writing has Lucas not giving a shit about Sami, but she and BD want it to come across that way. I think that is a huge problem with the show right now. The actors aren't on the same page as the writers.
Yet, Sami blows EJ's date off so she can make a date with Rafe instead? LMAO! That's cold!!! It is nice that EJ's role in this whole clusterfuck is diminished.

I wasn't always so sure, but it does sniff of Lumi vs. Safe.

I can't believe that the show has three men fighting over this obnoxious cow.
It will be Lumi vs Safe..they just needed something to drive the story....enter Will fucking Gabi and well we all know that sooner or later....there will be Uncle Rafe fighting with Grandpa Lucas over Grandma Sami....I also think the scenes the other day with Rafe and Lucas having a rather friendly conversation is something that was intentional...could you imagine if they continue to have these token scenes here and there and become 'friendly' while neither suspect that Gabi is pregnant with Will's bambino..

I did like the fact that the article had AS point out how her and Dattilo are playing these scenes and that they want to make sure they they are not just playing friends, that struck me as odd...and she also says that the Lumi scenes have a color of our past.....it's nice to have an article about Ej/Sami/Rafe have so much about Lumi in it....I like it...whether it was meant as a crumb or it's just something they really do mean to have the audience pick up on....the fact that they got such mentions in a story that doesn't involve Lucas, makes me feel good. At least for now...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply