Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sami's Romance Dilemma; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 01:52 PM (7,882 Views)
Lady Evol

Dreamer
Sep 16 2012, 08:57 PM
Sami doesn't have any dilema. TPTB obviously want her back with Rafe. EJ will find someone new, poor Lucas is getting the Shaft. I found it funny that Will never pimped his own father to Sami, when they talked about the lovelife.
Have they casted a new actress? Because there is no one new for EJ to be with. The choices are, Nicole, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer.......who?

EJaxine!!!!! EJanne!!!!!
Edited by Lady Evol, Sep 17 2012, 12:32 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lumifan4life

Hey at least EJ and Rafe have more choices in Salem than Lucas does. He's related to almost everyone which means Jennifer, Abby, & Hope are all ruled out, lol.

Ernesto
Member Avatar

A sure fix for the ridiculous Sami/EJ nonsense is murder/suicide.

They both SUCK so much! SO MUCH!

Cerulean
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Sami doesn't have any dilema. TPTB obviously want her back with Rafe.
Exactly. There is no dilemma, and therefore no suspense, and no reason for viewers who hated how this uneven excuse for a triangle in 2010 to tune in this fall. :shrug:

appleblossom

Queen B
Sep 13 2012, 07:50 PM
omfg the title was enough to make me want to VOMIT
I haven't watched Y&R in a while, but didn't Phyllis and Kevin put a drug in Dr. Reid's wine and it accidentally killed him.

appleblossom

Lady Evol
Sep 17 2012, 12:29 AM
Dreamer
Sami doesn't have any dilema. TPTB obviously want her back with Rafe. EJ will find someone new, poor Lucas is getting the Shaft. I found it funny that Will never pimped his own father to Sami, when they talked about the lovelife.
Have they casted a new actress? Because there is no one new for EJ to be with. The choices are, Nicole, Gabi, Abby, Jennifer.......who?

EJaxine!!!!! EJanne!!!!!
I think Will is tired of seeing his dad get hurt by Sami, and feels he can do better, he even warned Lucas Sami was going to hurt him. Even Sami told Lucas she didn't deserve a second chance,but gave him mixed signals at the same time. In some ways she was doing him a favor by telling him she wasn't ready for a relationship, but should have been more honest and let him walk. But we all know Sami. I'm not sure Lucas even wants to be her friend now.
Edited by appleblossom, Sep 17 2012, 09:16 AM.

lumifan4life

appleblossom
Sep 17 2012, 09:15 AM
Lady Evol
Dreamer

EJaxine!!!!! EJanne!!!!!
I think Will is tired of seeing his dad get hurt by Sami, and feels he can do better, he even warned Lucas Sami was going to hurt him. Even Sami told Lucas she didn't deserve a second chance,but gave him mixed signals at the same time. In some ways she was doing him a favor by telling him she wasn't ready for a relationship, but should have been more honest and let him walk. But we all know Sami. I'm not sure Lucas even wants to be her friend now.
True Lucas hates Sami now and probably doesn't want to be her friend but clearly something changes as per this article, AS refers to Lumi's future scenes as not being played out as "just friends". So I assume they are friends again soon.

camera shy

lumifan4life
Sep 17 2012, 09:56 AM
appleblossom
Sep 17 2012, 09:15 AM
Lady Evol
Dreamer

EJaxine!!!!! EJanne!!!!!
True Lucas hates Sami now and probably doesn't want to be her friend but clearly something changes as per this article, AS refers to Lumi's future scenes as not being played out as "just friends". So I assume they are friends again soon.
I don't think Lucas could ever hate Sami. Even right after she ran off with EJ this last time he told Kate that he wanted her to be happy and with someone she truly loved.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I actually like this Lumi right now. They are not together but they are still talking. As for EJ, I'm not surprised in the least that he's the odd man out. He will never learn that he is not Sami's #1. He is the guy she likes to fling with on the side. If I were him, I'd wait for her to get back with Rafe first, then she will be more receptive to getting it on with him again :boobs: . LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Can't really say I am happy about this. Getting tired to see EJ as the always looser when he should be on top of his game. Also.. why is she resisting all of the sudden and is all about talking things with Rafe?

EJ needs a clean break from Sami and Nicole, .. move on and enjoy life!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply