Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Genie Francis OUT
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 02:39 PM (3,445 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/09/francis-is-out-at-yr.html

(Is it okay to link to their articles? Please remove if not, thanks!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

granolagirl, I love your avi! January & Jon were so cute in that video.

Not surprised by this at all. I think most were expecting it when JFP was hired.
Edited by Checkers, Sep 13 2012, 02:45 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

dp.
Edited by Checkers, Sep 13 2012, 02:45 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I hope Tucker follows...

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Checkers
Sep 13 2012, 02:44 PM
granolagirl, I love your avi! January & Jon were so cute in that video.

Not surprised by this at all. I think most were expecting it when JFP was hired.
Thanks, they make me smile! :D

I was surprised she lasted this long on the show, to be honest. It sounded like JFP/JG's material started taping today, though, so they didn't waste any time!

Checkers
Member Avatar

They really didn't waste anytime. lol

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This isn't a surprise to anyone. JFPs bloodbath is just starting.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

The countdown has now began for Laura's return to GH.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sucks for Francis, but Genevieve was such a worthless character from the very beginning. If anything, she should've been brought on as Diane recast. This is actually a good move by Phelps, whether there are other motives or not. She's on the list of characters that should go first, for sure.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Daytime
Sep 13 2012, 02:48 PM
I hope Tucker follows...
He will soon enough. Along with a boatload of others.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Good news, I'm tired of Gen being all over the place. I think/hope Tucker is next.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Can she take her boring son Cane too? If they don't intend to bring Colin back, just cut that whole family out.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I hope Laura returns permanently to GH.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Wishful thinking, but I hope Tucker is next, so Stephen Nichols comes back to Days.

Again, it probably will never happen, lol, but a girl can dream.

LPS
Member Avatar

LOL.....I remember in a previous interview JFP said she didn't hate GF and wasn't going to just cut her. Good decision. Her character was a hawt mess.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She really would have been a great recast Diane and would have been in the right age range too. I really like Genie and hope she gets something else soon. She does the best she can with the crap she's given to play.

love4today

Just waiting on Melissa to be cut!

LPS
Member Avatar

Actually, I thought Genie's acting was sh*tty. Does anyone remember that pose on the balcony or her chewing on Tristian's lip? Or how she would enunciate every damn vowel.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Sep 13 2012, 04:41 PM
Actually, I thought Genie's acting was sh*tty. Does anyone remember that pose on the balcony or her chewing on Tristian's lip? Or how she would enunciate every damn vowel.
Tell'IT!
Everything about Genitalia character was OFF and her love scenes were nasty shit on a stick.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I just started watching Y&R again recently so I wasn't around for all of that stuff. She hasn't been bad since I've started watching again but that's only been for a few weeks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply