Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Genie Francis OUT
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 02:39 PM (3,452 Views)
Only1Way
Member Avatar

He shore duz have a purty mouth. ;)
He got on his horse and rode to Broke back Mountain
So far under the ax... Sophia, Abby, Gen.
Next up, Adam, Carmine and Tucker.
I'm betting they keep Sarge on. There will always be a black female of some kind on.
As for Dru... I don't see it happening. She was a turd stick and was forever causing a stink.
She was an over actor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way
Sep 13 2012, 10:20 PM
He shore duz have a purty mouth. ;)
He got on his horse and rode to Broke back Mountain
So far under the ax... Sophia, Abby, Gen.
Next up, Adam, Carmine and Tucker.
I'm betting they keep Sarge on. There will always be a black female of some kind on.
As for Dru... I don't see it happening. She was a turd stick and was forever causing a stink.
She was an over actor.
Add Harmony to that list. Debbie Morgan posted it on her new twitter account this afternoon.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Apparently that was a fake account, some folks here are saying anyways.

This is exciting, I didn't think we would hear about casting cuts this soon.. I hope it continues, and they bring in some good returns instead of newbies!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind one or two new people under JG and JFP but I hope they introduce them slowly.

One character I hope they keep would have to be Avery. I didn't always like her but shes really starting to grow on me and I would rather see her with Nick instead of Phyllis.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh, and did I mention that I hope JFP has enough balls to fire MS? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part. MS has proven herself to be an awful actress, especially recently I've grown to hate her more and more

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Valentini will snap Genie up in a heartbeat, just like he did Ian Buchanan. It's a win, win for both Y&R and GH.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, if they fire MS for the script she had to play, then SC should go too. People bitched about what shit she was handed by MAB. MS was handed the same crap to deal with.
Then they should both go. JM too. EB, MTS, JC... they were all handed crap by MAB.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

LPS
Sep 13 2012, 08:02 PM
ROTFL. I can't believe you found and posted that. :D

bygnedys

They don't even have the guts to get rid of C.K. they won't get rid of M.S.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Sep 14 2012, 11:14 AM
They don't even have the guts to get rid of C.K. they won't get rid of M.S.
why would it take guts to get rid of CK?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I thought they DID get rid of CK after the contract negotiations fell through.

Queen B
Member Avatar

JFP said in her interview that her contract negotiations started again

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I wish there was a smilie of a sympathetic violin. It would get used sooooooo much in here.
So many wah wah moments or sarcastic sympathy

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I'm not the biggest Phyllis fan but no way in hell should they get rid of MS. She is a popular character/actress and they need her on the show IMO. Same goes for SC, MTS, EB and JM. They should all be safe.

CK could leave and take her TV hubby with her and I wouldn't mind at all.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I dunno what the issue is with CK but I would not be negotiating with her for weeks.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Not when there are plenty of other decent actresses hell probably even newbies that could do better then CK.

LPS
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Sep 14 2012, 02:38 PM
I'm not the biggest Phyllis fan but no way in hell should they get rid of MS. She is a popular character/actress and they need her on the show IMO. Same goes for SC, MTS, EB and JM. They should all be safe.

CK could leave and take her TV hubby with her and I wouldn't mind at all.
Two years ago I would have agreed with you, but her acting is now sh*tty. She's a one trick pony. And she's not that popular anymore. All you read about is people bitching about her character. If they got rid of her for a year, I would be in heaven.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^I do agree about the acting. I personally think she's been stuck in the Phick pairing too long and she's just going through the motions at this point. Nowhere near up to the ability she used to be. Maybe JM is rubbing off on her. He's gone downhill horribly in the acting department too. She's been on screen way too much lately which most are just sick to death of the character but there are still so many others that need to go before any of the vets do IMO.

LPS
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow has nothing to do with MS's acting CHOICES. People just say that to bitch about Phick. She's like that in all of her scenes, regardless of her cast mates or context. Michelle chooses to scream like an idiot and repeat her lines and to throw her hands in the air. It has nothing to JM's boredom.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ I agree EXCEPT with Jeff Branson. I feel like she's much more calm in scenes with him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply