Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Genie Francis OUT
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 02:39 PM (3,369 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 14 2012, 05:30 PM
^ I agree EXCEPT with Jeff Branson. I feel like she's much more calm in scenes with him.
This is music to my ears lol. I think this is b/c JB is a superior actor than JM so MS doesnt feel like she has to overdo it to carry the load.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 14 2012, 05:28 PM
Joshua Morrow has nothing to do with MS's acting CHOICES. People just say that to bitch about Phick. She's like that in all of her scenes, regardless of her cast mates or context. Michelle chooses to scream like an idiot and repeat her lines and to throw her hands in the air. It has nothing to JM's boredom.
Yes you're right. It's not just the scenes with JM, though I don't think he helps. I've never noticed her overacting or her bad acting as much as I have the last year or so. The miscarriage scenes were absolutely painful to watch. The screaming. Lord.

I do wonder who's on the chopping block next though. There is still a lot of dead weight this show can get rid of.
Edited by Crazygirl, Sep 14 2012, 06:35 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Shick
Sep 14 2012, 05:30 PM
^ I agree EXCEPT with Jeff Branson. I feel like she's much more calm in scenes with him.
Jeff Branson and MS have zero chemistry, IMO. All she does in her scenes with him is give her lines in a hammy whispery voice.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Been looking all over this board but I cannot find it. Someone posted who they thought the cuts would be based on JFP's history. They said women with "meat on their bones" would be first. They said something like Adios to Sophia, Genevieve, ABBY (yes they did!!) and Harmony. So now I'm wondering who is left with flesh on their bones?? Next the poster said it would be women over 30 who she took a dislike to.....?????? LOL I can't even go there but I was amazed and astonished when MR got tanked because she is an Abbott/Newman AND because the poster predicted it because she has "meat on her bones". Nobody else saw this coming. LOL

I know they had to trim the fat but being SO predictable just makes it not settle so well.

I, too, hope SN goes back to Days! He is needed over there.

I think the blood letting will resume on Monday.

I just hope they can fix the show. I really do.

Queen B
Member Avatar

She seems so ruthless with her firings lol, its all happening so fast and it is kinda scary. Its like she's determined to take over as soon as possible. That may not be a good thing either.... We'll see

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 14 2012, 03:23 PM
Crazygirl
Sep 14 2012, 02:38 PM
I'm not the biggest Phyllis fan but no way in hell should they get rid of MS. She is a popular character/actress and they need her on the show IMO. Same goes for SC, MTS, EB and JM. They should all be safe.

CK could leave and take her TV hubby with her and I wouldn't mind at all.
Two years ago I would have agreed with you, but her acting is now sh*tty. She's a one trick pony. And she's not that popular anymore. All you read about is people bitching about her character. If they got rid of her for a year, I would be in heaven.
yes, but they're bitching about the character because the writing is crappy, she can only play the hand she's dealt, MAB is the one trick pony.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Sep 15 2012, 03:25 AM
Been looking all over this board but I cannot find it. Someone posted who they thought the cuts would be based on JFP's history. They said women with "meat on their bones" would be first. They said something like Adios to Sophia, Genevieve, ABBY (yes they did!!) and Harmony. So now I'm wondering who is left with flesh on their bones?? Next the poster said it would be women over 30 who she took a dislike to.....?????? LOL I can't even go there but I was amazed and astonished when MR got tanked because she is an Abbott/Newman AND because the poster predicted it because she has "meat on her bones". Nobody else saw this coming. LOL

I know they had to trim the fat but being SO predictable just makes it not settle so well.

I, too, hope SN goes back to Days! He is needed over there.

I think the blood letting will resume on Monday.

I just hope they can fix the show. I really do.
I don't believe that any pro would cut a good actress because of weight, if weight is the issue, then MS will be there forever, she is a scrawny as they come.
MR is pretty much pointless to the show other than being a total airhead, I like the actress, but the character needs work.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I do now. I thought pffft when I first read it but now I'm a believer! Amen!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I don't know who was pushing for it, but JFP and Guza put together quite a collection of tiny, tiny pixies on GH while they were there. (Some of whom I really do love.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply