Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Justin Backs Sonny; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 02:41 PM (2,434 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Upset about his mother's disapproval of Will, Sonny talks to Justin about it and is surprised when his father says he's completely supportive of Sonny and Will's relationship.

Later, after overhearing Adrienne object to Will's family in an argument with Justin, Will decides to cancel his date with Sonny. "It's a punch in the gut," shares Freddie Smith. "Sonny finally gets some hope and then it's taken away."

By week's end, Adrienne has a change of heart and apologizes to her son for her unfair criticism. After accepting his mother's apology, Sonny tracks down Will to tell him everything is fine and that he cares about him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

TFTP

Damn that article was short way shorter than the EJ/Sami/Rafe pukefest article.

michr544125

TFP!

Can't wait to see this play out. Love that Justin supports Sonny. I get Adrienne being protective of her son's happiness but I think she goes way too far. Glad he finds Will later on.

And so glad we finally get some more Justin and Adrienne and in family scenes with Sonny. Too bad Justin and Adrienne can't get their own story though.
Edited by michr544125, Sep 13 2012, 02:47 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Happy to see Justin and Adrienne in spoilers. I'm glad that Justin supports Sonny, but seriously- Will?!! He's still not worth it, but whatever....

I'm looking forward to the showdown between Justin/Adrienne and Adrienne/Sonny and Justin/Sonny scenes. Now if only I can a Justin/Adrienne story of their own.

Thanks Kenny!

Here's to more Justin/Adrienne.
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 13 2012, 02:51 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Finally an article that features characters that actually interest me. :cheer: So glad they are using Judi and Wally more. I really hope that continues. :) Both actors are so underutilized.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Mirage75
Sep 13 2012, 02:49 PM
Happy to see Justin and Adrienne in spoilers. I'm glad that Justin supports Sonny, but seriously- Will?!! He's still not worth it, but whatever....

I'm looking forward to the showdown between Justin/Adrienne and Adrienne/Sonny and Justin/Sonny scenes. Now if only I can a Justin/Adrienne story of their own.

Thanks Kenny!

Here's to more Justin/Adrienne.
:cheers:

anya
Member Avatar

Will cancels his date. I wonder if he'll ask Rafe out to dinner. :sarcasm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

anya
Sep 13 2012, 03:04 PM
Will cancels his date. I wonder if he'll ask Rafe out to dinner. :sarcasm:
Will and Rafe would be perfect together LOL

Anything to free Sonny from the gnat!

sonwill
Member Avatar

Love Love this! Squeee. Wilson! Justin/Adrienne! Woop!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm just so happy Justin and Adrienne are INVOLVED. I hope they continue to stay involved, as well as Sami and Lucas. So much build-up to this (which is good, makes the payoff better)... but I am so ready for some full-on Wilson passion. The anticipation is killing me.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

michr544125
Sep 13 2012, 02:45 PM

Too bad Justin and Adrienne can't get their own story though.
Yes please can't we get a story for Justin/Adrienne of their own?!!!! They deserve it damn it!!!

I love the family stuff with Justin/Adrienne/Sonny- but I also want to see Justin/Adrienne deal with some stuff of their own in their own story. There is still lots to be told with these two. give them drama, romance on the frontburner!!! Utilize Wally and Judi more!!!!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I don't like that Adrienne caves so quickly. She has every right to be concerned about her son dating Will. Also, where is the drama if this is resolved so fast?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Sep 13 2012, 03:20 PM
I don't like that Adrienne caves so quickly. She has every right to be concerned about her son dating Will. Also, where is the drama if this is resolved so fast?
I agree, I hate that Adrienne caves in so fast. I wanted more drama out of it between her and Justin and others.

Exactly! Where will the drama be? After this I will be bored with this story. And honestly I could careless about Will's side of the story with his family. His side of the family bores me.

I just hope we will get more Justin/Adrienne after this. Sonny will always deserve better than Will IMHO!

Edited by Mirage75, Sep 14 2012, 05:04 AM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Adrienne has no place to judge though given her family & Justin's. Glad Sonny called her on it & im glad she finally does back off. I think Will's family (Caroline, Roman & Lucas) wont be too comfortable

WillFan
Member Avatar

I just hope this leads to a real Wilson kiss and alot more hot kissing between. And I waiting for shirtless Wison. Throw me a shirtless Justin too. He and Adrienne need a hot love scene.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Good for Justin. Glad we've been seeing more of him lately.

michr544125

Hope it's ok for me to post this. There is also a nice interview with Wally in the mag. He says how he'd love to be working more (he would love more story with the family business again) but is still happy he is working. He also says how he receives lots of positive fan mail from people that love the Justin/Sonny relationship and how it's so nice to see Justin so supportive of a gay son. He also previews there is more story he's involved in with Will/Sonny over the next several months where Justin continues to be a supportive father.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

michr544125
Sep 13 2012, 05:06 PM
Hope it's ok for me to post this. There is also a nice interview with Wally in the mag. He says how he'd love to be working more (he would love more story with the family business again) but is still happy he is working. He also says how he receives lots of positive fan mail from people that love the Justin/Sonny relationship and how it's so nice to see Justin so supportive of a gay son. He also previews there is more story he's involved in with Will/Sonny over the next several months where Justin continues to be a supportive father.
Thanks for posting that. I adore Wally. I'm glad he will be more involved with Sonny's story. And I agree with Wally, I too would love to see Justin more involved in the family business story too. I want some Justin/Victor scenes- I miss their relationship so much.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They really need to give Justin and Adrienne i a good frontburner SL. Both actors are so talented and greatly underrated. TPTB needs to step up to plate and appreciate the gold they have in Wally and Judi.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kyan

I wish they old give Adrienne a story involving her grief overvJacks death, after all she was the one who reunited the family years ago and the few scenes were people have given their condolences she has shown more emotion in than the widow Horton.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply