Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Justin Backs Sonny; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 02:41 PM (2,450 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Why do they insist on spoiling the whole thing? Adrienne disapproves, but Justin approves, so Adrienne apologizes, so it's all good. At least PRETEND there's some drama.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 13 2012, 06:30 PM
Why do they insist on spoiling the whole thing? Adrienne disapproves, but Justin approves, so Adrienne apologizes, so it's all good. At least PRETEND there's some drama.
Thank you. It sucks that they can't extend the drama on this more. There is more interesting sides to this story.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think there will be naysayers with Caroline, Roman & even Lucas. Yes he gave Sonny a go with Will but I dont think he thought Will would be into Sonny. So seeing Wilson together may make Lucas uncomfortable.

Im also not sure how Eric will feel

Victor may also not like Sonny dating Will.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Darn it, I was hoping for more drama and make up sex for Justin and Adrienne! :makeout: LOL

Why writers, don't you give THEM a storyline of their own so that we don't have to watch Sami and her man clan 8 days a week?

Ireland98

Mirage75
Sep 13 2012, 05:28 PM
michr544125
Sep 13 2012, 05:06 PM
Hope it's ok for me to post this. There is also a nice interview with Wally in the mag. He says how he'd love to be working more (he would love more story with the family business again) but is still happy he is working. He also says how he receives lots of positive fan mail from people that love the Justin/Sonny relationship and how it's so nice to see Justin so supportive of a gay son. He also previews there is more story he's involved in with Will/Sonny over the next several months where Justin continues to be a supportive father.
Thanks for posting that. I adore Wally. I'm glad he will be more involved with Sonny's story. And I agree with Wally, I too would love to see Justin more involved in the family business story too. I want some Justin/Victor scenes- I miss their relationship so much.
OMG! I would love to see more Justin/Victor scenes!
With the return of Kristen & Stefano, it seems there's going to be a lot of focus on the DiMeras coming up.
I am excited about that, but it would be great to see more Kiriakis drama too!
I want to see some good scenes/drama that involve Victor, Maggie, Brady, Justin, Adrienne, and Sonny.
Since Days is getting rid of so many classic romance duos- Caustin, Lexie/Abe, Bope, & Jackifer, I'd love to see a renewed romance for Justin & Adrienne! I really hope to see more of Wally & Judi on Days! I like their involvement with Sonny's story, but they deserve a story of their own :)

concerned
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 13 2012, 05:35 PM
They really need to give Justin and Adrienne i a good frontburner SL. Both actors are so talented and greatly underrated. TPTB needs to step up to plate and appreciate the gold they have in Wally and Judi.
Well Hope will be single again soon......

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think that the drama has been sucked out of what could be a poignant, timely story. Certainly it would be OK for Sami to focus on her son's lovelife. Some angst has to happen! I'm sorry Adrienne gave in so soon. A really good Romeo and Jules storyline would be so super. I guess they're afraid of pissing people off. *sigh*. Let everyone agree, and backburner the whole thing, while still being able to say there's a gay couple.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Not surprising that someone would object to Will and Sonny being together, but in this case is was not becasue they are gay, just in house family hating, was expected, yet very short lived. Adrienne was the perfect choice to create buzz because she is very forgiveable and all is well that ends well. TPTB are trying hard to add more road blocks at every twist and turn to the Wilson SL, but it is becoming very lame now.
Edited by Dreamer, Sep 13 2012, 09:31 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 13 2012, 03:34 PM
Throw me a shirtless Justin too. He and Adrienne need a hot love scene.
I'm all for some shirtless Justin. And some hot love scenes between Justin/Adrienne would be awesome. Those two know how to do romance very well. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

A love scene between Justin and Adrienne would really heat up the screen. :wub: Please Days make it happen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP :D . Love that we will be getting more Justin & Adrienne. Love how Justin is so supportive of Sonny. It sounds good. I can't wait to watch this.

am103
Member Avatar

Love this! Can't wait to see more Adrienne and Justin! This is the one thing that TomSell is doing right. Between Nick coming back and Sonny giving a relationship a shot, we're finally getting some decent family drama. Keep it up! The more Julie/Justin/Adrienne, the better!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply