Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel's Job Jeopardy; Airs the week of 9/17
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 03:01 PM (8,099 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

Yesssssssssssss!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Best spoiled I've read in ages

Ej has every right to go.after Dan!!! Yay testicles! !!!

Carmi

Kenny
Sep 13 2012, 03:01 PM
Convinced that Daniel switched the paternity results to help Nicole, EJ vows to destroy his career and his threat is overheard by Jennifer. Worried about Daniel's future, Jennifer warns Daniel against helping Nicole, but Daniel says the welfare of Nicole's child is his #1 priority.

Later, Jennifer criticizes Nicole for putting Daniel in this position, but Nicole fires back by revealing that she and Daniel are lovers. "It's a very deliberate reveal," smiles Arianne Zucker.

By week's end, Nicole takes action to thwart her rival by telling Abigail that Jack's death has left Jennifer behaving erratically...
This reminds of when Laura knew the truth about Stefano/Peter/Kristen and when Kristen found out what she knew, she replaced her pills with ones that would continuously so she wouldn't tell John.

Except the difference here is that everyone hates Daniel.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Holla at my scheming Nicole! Go girl, fuck up Jennifer's life!

Daytime
Member Avatar

From my subscription.. Just to add to the spoiler.. You may have to use your computer to zoom.

Sami is Nicole's Last Hope.

Here's the link..

http://www.zinio.com/pages/ABCSoapsInDepth/Oct-01-12/416236556/pg-6

Edited by Daytime, Sep 13 2012, 04:43 PM.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Dr Manwhore needed to lose his job a long time ago, I hope EJ crushes him.

gogo2005

I am habby and I am with Ej in everything. no one told Daniel to help in something that he already know is wrong he did it by chosen. about Nicole anything will happen to her she deserve it.
Edited by gogo2005, Sep 14 2012, 10:58 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I just have to say that it is beyond ridiculous that Daniel's #1 priority is protecting Nicole's baby. When did this become so important to him? He certainly didn't put Parker or his emotionally damaged mother as his number one priority, despite having loved and raised that baby for a good amount of time. I find it totally unbelievable, and I would say out of character, but there is nothing out of character on this show because no one is ever written in character.

That being said, I would so completely and thoroughly enjoy watching EJ totally destroy Daniel and his career.

Kyan

I hate Nicole with Daniel, but if it would lead to his losing his job and being a bum on the street where he would fit in so be it. Also hoping for Jennifer to be in the institution.
Edited by Kyan, Sep 13 2012, 04:56 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hate it when Nicole gets a new man obsession,she always goes too far and looks desperate and using Jack's death is just lower than low.

bomber
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Sep 13 2012, 04:49 PM
I hate it when Nicole gets a new man obsession,she always goes too far and looks desperate and using Jack's death is just lower than low.
If using Jack means being the only damn person in salem to remind Jenn Jenn that Jack was supposed to be the love of her life then I have no problem with it.

This spoiler would be good if we didn't know that Dr Tan and Jenn Jenn are going to come out of it smelling like roses. :puke:
Edited by bomber, Sep 13 2012, 05:21 PM.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 13 2012, 03:46 PM
granolagirl
Sep 13 2012, 03:20 PM
I like scheming Nicole too. But Abby's response should be, "No shit."
LOL, true.

P.S. Love the new banner - MBE looks soooooo pretty in that picture.
Thanks! Those ladies make me wish my last name was Evans, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Carmi
Sep 13 2012, 04:34 PM
This reminds of when Laura knew the truth about Stefano/Peter/Kristen and when Kristen found out what she knew, she replaced her pills with ones that would continuously so she wouldn't tell John.

Except the difference here is that everyone hates Daniel.
I think the bigger difference is that Laura wasn't a douchebag. She was flighty and kind of annoying at times, but she didn't deserve to be messed with. Jen, imho, deserves everything she gets and then some.

Dan...is inconsequential, really.

I will say this- I genuinely like the idea of Jen and Dan getting smashed from both ends, by both Nicole and EJ. It doesn't make them victims, it doesn't mean we should root for them, imho. But it is kind of funny. And I am curious what it will do to bring in the EJ fans.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am kinda glad Nicole is using Jack's memory against Jennifer....SOMEONE has to remind this cunt that she had a husband and that he died SAVING their daughters life...cause she barely shed a damn tear for him, hides pictures of him in the Horton House and is already sniffing around for Daniel's cock with her best friend Kayla. Jennifer = Disgusting fickle bitch!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Sep 13 2012, 05:46 PM.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Lucky
Sep 13 2012, 03:36 PM
EJ should be thanking Daniel for trying to keep that kid from him. EJ just makes me sick, what a creep.
You have a doctor switching paternity results, a supercop once again lying about a child's paternity, yet EJ is a creep? Ooookayyyy.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't care about Daniel's job, but I'm very weary of everyone's job constantly being in jeopardy.

concerned
Member Avatar

Good Luck EJ.... don't like your chances of anything happening to the teflon two but I admire the sentiment.

Writers I would be forever thankful if EJ actually suceeded this time.

Evan
Member Avatar

Oh fuck, Jack was killed off for this?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, its about time real EJ came out to play and stop making the stupid sandwiches! I just hope he really succeeds and doesnt look like a fool going up against superOrange.

I love manipulative Nicole too!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
Sep 13 2012, 05:49 PM
Lucky
Sep 13 2012, 03:36 PM
EJ should be thanking Daniel for trying to keep that kid from him. EJ just makes me sick, what a creep.
You have a doctor switching paternity results, a supercop once again lying about a child's paternity, yet EJ is a creep? Ooookayyyy.
Rafe and Daniel were not friends of Nicole before her pregnacy.If EJ hadn't such an a --hole to Nicole,Rafe and Dr.Dan would not be helping Nicole.Nicole changed the test results.EJ believed Nicole and Rafe had "revenge"sex when he saw them in the hotel room and has no way of proving Daniel knew Nicole changed the results unless Nicole,Daniel,or Rafe admit this and I can't see that happening.They can all claim lab error with no real proof to the contrary unless they start talking in Horton Square.
Edited by BeeBee, Sep 13 2012, 08:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply