Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sony video: What is the Best Part of Days Actors' Jobs?
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 05:58 PM (1,799 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.daysofourlives.com/2012/09/what-is-the-best-part-of-your-job.php
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Looks like some legal action on the horizon - so not all resolved off screen.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Boy is it nice to see Wally and Judi being used more on the show!

bomber
Member Avatar

concerned
Sep 13 2012, 07:28 PM
I cant get the video to play - what legal action?

Sparrow

Wally has aged extremely well. I will admit that I haven't watched the show in weeks so I don't know if he's looking that good on screen, but wow.

I adore Eric Martsolf. He is just so funny, and he obviously does not take himself seriously at all. That is a really nice combination in a handsome soap star. I wish that I liked Brady half so well.

Sparrow

bomber
Sep 13 2012, 07:35 PM
concerned
Sep 13 2012, 07:28 PM
I cant get the video to play - what legal action?
He talks about working with James Scott - Justin is helping EJ with a legal matter. I assume this has to do with the spoilers about EJ wanting to make Nicole's baby have a dna test the moment he's born.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I love seeing Wally and Judi in these videos.

And bring on the Justin/EJ scenes. :)

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I liked the video, I didn't hear anything that I didn't expect. Nice to see Adrienne and Justin, oldies but goodies, I hope they are featured more.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I thought the video was really nice. Glad to hear wally will be on more it should be interesting seeing him as ejs lawyer

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yay for EJustin scenes! I wonder when these were taped. If Justin is representing EJ in episodes that have taped recently that would indicate that little Daniel Rafael (that will never not be funny) has made his appearance.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 13 2012, 10:28 PM
Yay for EJustin scenes! I wonder when these were taped. If Justin is representing EJ in episodes that have taped recently that would indicate that little Daniel Rafael (that will never not be funny) has made his appearance.
Camilla's outfit and hairstyle are from the episodes currently airing, so I think these interviews might have been taped around the same time today's episodes were.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Sep 13 2012, 10:39 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 13 2012, 10:28 PM
Camilla's outfit and hairstyle are from the episodes currently airing, so I think these interviews might have been taped around the same time today's episodes were.
Okay, thanks!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I know i was hoping this was things that were being taped now too meaning for sure that ejole baby for sure does make it.

michr544125

So glad to see cast members getting promoted in these things that we barely saw over the past several months like Freddie, Wally and Judy.

Ireland98

I liked hearing Camila talk about how she enjoys seeing Galen, Casey & Chandler joking around...but then it made me realize that I'd rather watch behind the scenes videos of these guys (and others) cracking jokes, rather than the show itself :ermmmm: LOL!
Edited by Ireland98, Sep 14 2012, 01:09 AM.

OliveAnn

I'm surprised none of them mentioned the ridiculous amount of time off they get!

Kansa
Member Avatar

I was really surprised to see how bubbly and lively Camila seemed, since Gabi seems so lifeless.

Eric... I love his interviews - they always make me smile!

Thanks for posting, Will!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

I enjoyed these, but in all honestly I wish they'd do interviews with the people I really wanted to hear from. Deidre, Drake, Kristian, Peter (before he left), Mary Beth, etc...

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's so nice that we are seeing more of Justin and Adrienne under the new regime. Definitely looking forward to seeing my two favorite guys Justin and Ej sharing scenes. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 14 2012, 12:39 PM
It's so nice that we are seeing more of Justin and Adrienne under the new regime. Definitely looking forward to seeing my two favorite guys Justin and Ej sharing scenes. :wub:
I can't wait to see those Justin/EJ scenes. Wally and James will be fun to watch. They defintiely need to share more scenes. :) Just the prettiness in those scenes would be enough LOL And add in some Brady too. Wally/James/Eric- is all the prettiness that DAYS can give me LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply