Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Marcy Rylan OUT
Topic Started: Sep 13 2012, 09:41 PM (2,087 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/yrs-marcy-rylan-next-go

Can't say that this makes me sad or anything. I couldn't stand her version of Abby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I liked the actress on GL, but Abby is just an annoying little bitch. Plus the character was mean to my Sharon so: "SEE YA BITCH" :cheer:

LPS
Member Avatar

Praise JPF (this will be a first)! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Motormouth is gone.

Her character was POINTLESS. They had no plans for her and this is why the Abbotts and Newmans do not breed.
Edited by LPS, Sep 13 2012, 09:49 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Lol. Jill's firings are so predictable.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

With Ashley gone, she's pretty pointless. Maybe they will recast and rethink the character.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Sep 13 2012, 09:57 PM.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Marcy Rylan looked every bit her age and should have never been cast in this role.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Sep 13 2012, 10:01 PM.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I didn't expect her honestly but Abby hasn't done shit of significance so oh well. Of course this means bye bye Carmine too.

Eden should be next. I can tell them right now, a Kyle/Eden/Noah triangle will fail so don't bother.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 13 2012, 10:04 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Sep 13 2012, 09:56 PM
With Ashley gone, she's pretty pointless. Maybe they will recast and rethink the character.
Nah....I would ship her off to Switzerland never mention her again. Who the f*ck is she going to f*ck? She can't be paired with 2/3 of the cast.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, so far no men have been axed, have they?
Let's seeeeeeee...
I say Tucker is next. He dies of lead poisoning. Either Victor or Adam shoots him for taking "advantage" of poor suffering simple Sharon. If people were getting shot for that, there wouldn't be too many men left on the show. Every man, and I mean EVERY man takes advantage of her. :sarcasm: That is getting real monotonous.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Wasn't there supposed to be another murder coming up? Is that going to be written by the old writers or the new ones does anyone know? Maybe Gen or Abby will be the one killed. I know if I lived in Genoa City I'd kill Abby just to shut her up.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Goodness Gracious!!!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

LPS
Sep 13 2012, 10:01 PM
3WishGenie
Sep 13 2012, 09:56 PM
Nah....I would ship her off to Switzerland never mention her again. Who the f*ck is she going to f*ck? She can't be paired with 2/3 of the cast.
You forgot, Sarge's nephew is on the way :lol:

LPS
Member Avatar

I shall take this time to rub some shit into Nelson Branco. This broad was not even on his lists of cuts.

All the man does is make crap up and go on hunches.

Queen B
Member Avatar

YES LORD!!!

JFP is making changes, and so far it seems like its going to be for the better. Next up, Debbie Morgan PLEEEEASE!

kelly777
Member Avatar

KMan101
Sep 13 2012, 09:49 PM
Lol. Jill's firings are so predictable.
EXACTLY what JFP naysayers said would happen. Following right down the predicted path. Teach me to doubt.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

:wave: Rylan was a miscast from the word go and her Abby was dead weight.

So far, all of JFP's cast changes (and rumored ones) are fine with me. Still early days, though.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I'm actually surprised by this. I've pretty much ignored Abby the moment she was aged but I didn't think she would be the second to go.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sep 13 2012, 10:37 PM
YES LORD!!!

JFP is making changes, and so far it seems like its going to be for the better. Next up, Debbie Morgan PLEEEEASE!
Debbi already tweeted she's been let go. She said her last day is Oct. 5th.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Maybe we should write up an obituary for the Y&R.
Just pink cards? No men appear to be biting the dust yet.
Jill doesn't like women?

Evan
Member Avatar

I liked her as Abby, but yes, I'm not surprised at this news.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply