Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revolution: Official Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:22 AM (510 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Anyone watched the show yet?

It premieres Tuesday night but it's on Hulu and OnDemand right now. I though it was very good. Kind of like 'The Walking Dead' without zombies.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I haven't watched really anything this season yet, but I am really excited for this show.

I hope it stays strong and doesn't taper off.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I give the pilot a B. I'll continue to watch. Some parts dragged, the background music was too much, some acting/dialogue is weak, the fight scene where the uncle takes out an entire regiment was parody standard (even though it was well done). The whole overarching mystery of why electricity died is what will keep me tuned, provided I can sit through it. I imagine it will be an annoying journey, much like Falling Skies.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Why must everyone post-apocalypse of any kind revert to talking like it's some time in the late 1800s? And why is every sci-fi future on television now composed of dirty people? Can we have bright, shiney, techno futures on a show sometime soon? And clearly Elizabeth Mitchell has it in writing somewhere that she has to appear on every single network mythology heavy genre show produced. I've started losing count. The last minute is about the only thing that saved this show for me & makes me want to tune in for episode 2 (which will run a distant third on my 10pm Monday night "to-do" list behind Castle & Hawaii Five-O")
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I saw it, it really dragged in parts, but I am willing to give it a few more looks.

King
Member Avatar

I really fucking hated it. LOL.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I didn't even watch tonight episode, instead I chose to watch Hawaii five O. So I am not sure I will be watching, but we will see.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Is anybody still watching this? I am, but only just. On paper the stories sound good, and the endings always hook me to come back for another episode. But the bulk of each episode is so boring as well as badly acted and executed. I can't say I like the show, but I'm still watching...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, it's started strong ratings wise, but so did The Event. NBC doesn't exactly have a good track record with these serialized genre shows.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I believe The Event was averaging a 2.2 by its third episode, so Revolution is faring better. But Revolution could still get there yet.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I missed the pilot, saw the 2nd episode and was interested enough in the people to watch the 3rd where I saw Kim Raver. Love her, so I'll continue to give the show a shot.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply