Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Connie is Back
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 07:36 AM (1,278 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Sept 24th issue of SOD, it features an article entitled "Connie is Back". Its starts out by saying Kate realizes Trey is her son when she recognizes the same medal Joe Jr had. At that moment, she sort of just blurts out that he is her son. It turns her world upside down. Trey loses it and that is when Connie reemerges.Connie rips Trey and tells him that he is a product of rape and his father is not all that he thinks he is. After she lets Trey have it, she heads to Johnny and forces him to do exactly what she says, which is help her destroy Sonny and Kate's happiness. Johnny has no choice but to give in to Connie's demands if he doesn't want the truth about Hope and Cole to get out. For more pick of the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Ewwww........Connie is just stupid, IMO. Plus, I find the actress to be just chewing scenery as Connie.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for all your work, Daytime! :wave: :hug:

cscarly

now we really confused because i thought kate wasnt spose to know trey her son because joe die before trey finds out .
then told joe really didnt rape connie but their must be another personality kate/connie have when both connie and kate believe joe raped them

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I like bad Connie than Nice Kate.. Thanks for psting.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Oh goody I have to suffer through that fake Brooklyn accent...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Here's an idea. Kill Connie and bring back Brenda. Carlivarti will write Brenda a fantastic story. On maybe a little Sonny baby too.

Diamonde
Member Avatar

I'll definitely be FF this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply