Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Paul's Last Hope
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 08:03 AM (911 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the Sept 24th issue of SOD, it features an article entitled "Paul's Last Hope". It begins with Paul learning Daisy is alive. Paul is happy because she can confirm just how crazy Ricky really was. However, because Daisy overdosed, she is comatose. This doesn't stop Avery from subpoenaing her though. In case Daisy does not make it, her last words can be used in the trial. When it doesn't seem Daisy is getting better, Lauren decides to come clean to Avery. Paul forbids Avery to use any of the confession. He doesn't want Lauren to get in trouble with the law. Christine shows up unexpectedly and offers a solution that may help Paul. For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, looks like Daisy's character is the next on the chopping block. BUT I heard Kimberlyn Brown was back on the track here. Gawd I hoped Jill was better than that.

LPS
Member Avatar

Give Paul the chair! He was a major douche to Ricky. The minute Ricky stepped into GC he was always questioning him and was always trying to frame a crime on him.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Ugh, why even bring Daisy back just to put her in a coma. This case needs to wrap on up.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Sep 14 2012, 08:12 AM
Well, looks like Daisy's character is the next on the chopping block. BUT I heard Kimberlyn Brown was back on the track here. Gawd I hoped Jill was better than that.
Oh geez no!
I cannot STAND that character, makes me want to shoot up my tv!
Then we'll have to go through Lauren's wide-eyed paranoid histrionics again! :drunk:
Edited by Sammie Jo, Sep 14 2012, 09:58 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks again, Daytime! :cheers:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply