Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Debbi Morgan OUT
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 08:41 AM (1,430 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Debbi Morgan's days of playing THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Harmony are coming to an end. On the heels of the news that Marcy Rylan (Abby) and Genie Francis (Genevieve) have been let go by the soap, Morgan has announced that she has been fired as well.

"To all my twitter fans," Morgan posted last night. "Wanted to B the first to tell you the new regime has let me go from Y&R. Will tape my last show Oct. 5th & I move on!"

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/2012/09/morgan-is-out.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I guess since SID posted, it must be true.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Yay good bye Harmony

Peridott
Member Avatar

Yes its true, her twitter account is legit. She has two accounts that's all. I like DM but can't say I'm sad Harmony is getting the boot. The pairing with Neil is a dud and that's really all she has going.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 14 2012, 09:01 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This sucks. I knew we'd be seeing departures but not this suddenly.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lol I'm not complaining, the sooner these useless characters go the better. Next up, CK please!!!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

well, I guess we won't be seeing Neil & Sarge fighting over Yomany and now poor Neil is going to be womanless again.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

See ya! Gotta say Phelps is making good decisions...so far.

titan1978
Member Avatar

I am okay with all the characters JFP is choosing to remove. But I have to say this is classic Phelps to pink slip the ladies. Not a man cut yet.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoop, Daytime!! :wave: :chee:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HarmoNeil did her in! I bet you if they went with TucMony things might've turned out different. Or even if they had started this Sarge "knowing" her past thing from the start, it might've had legs too.

I really hope the new regime finds a compatible woman for Neil...scratch that....let's get him a storyline first!!

Jair

Phelps have said that she'd love the idea of a steamy relationship for Neil but now ... with who?xD

But Harmony's character was powerless from the beginning. Many attempts to create a storyline but every moves were lame, and the dating thing with Neil has been flat until now. I only hope to know something new about what Sgae knows about her past in Pittsburgh!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Jair
Sep 14 2012, 11:52 AM
But Harmony's character was powerless from the beginning.
So much this. The backstory with Tucker just sickened me.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

It isn't so much the choices she's making as what I fear is coming.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

They can let Phillis's character go for all we care...

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sad that Debbie was let go, but to YoHoHarmony: goodbye you homewrecker. You won't be missed.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Sep 14 2012, 12:19 PM
They can let Phillis's character go for all we care...
Well, since JFP is in charge, Phyllis needs to go Frankie Frame-style, i.e. in a body bag! :o

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Frankie! :'(

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 14 2012, 01:10 PM
I know, right? AW's memory will always be tarnished for me because of that horrible storyline. The deaths of Ryan and Frankie just destroyed it for me. :(

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Renee Dimera
Sep 14 2012, 01:19 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 14 2012, 01:10 PM
I know, right? AW's memory will always be tarnished for me because of that horrible storyline. The deaths of Ryan and Frankie just destroyed it for me. :(
Me too. Those are two characters who's deaths really hurt that show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply