Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DC: Who is Cooper Harris and What Role is She Playing on Y&R?
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 11:05 AM (1,963 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

While a lot of pink slips are being issued out at CBS Daytime's The Young and the Restless, friends of one young lady on Twitter are celebrating her alleged new role in Genoa City. Actress Cooper Harris has reportedly booked a role on the serial, but who will she be playing in Genoa City? From Harris' Twitter timeline:

https://twitter.com/CooperHarris

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/14/who-is-cooper-harris-and-what-role-is-she-playing-on-the-young-and-the-restless
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Sep 14 2012, 11:05 AM
While a lot of pink slips are being issued out at CBS Daytime's The Young and the Restless, friends of one young lady on Twitter are celebrating her alleged new role in Genoa City. Actress Cooper Harris has reportedly booked a role on the serial, but who will she be playing in Genoa City? From Harris' Twitter timeline:

https://twitter.com/CooperHarris

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2012/09/14/who-is-cooper-harris-and-what-role-is-she-playing-on-the-young-and-the-restless
maybe she'll be the new Abby?

Daytime
Member Avatar

or Cane's dead sister?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Daytime
Sep 14 2012, 01:46 PM
or Cane's dead sister?
That was my thought.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I have a feeling the Cane's sister plot is going to vanish along with a couple of others. I looked her up and she could be a new Abby.

Peridott
Member Avatar

DC also posted that setside sources say she'll be interacting with Cane and Lily. If she's not Samantha then she'll be Cane's new woman.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 14 2012, 03:14 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Probably Samantha then. I thought with Genevieve going that they' drop that sub plot.

LPS
Member Avatar

Daytime
or Cane's dead sister?
Ewwww......that Atkin's family needs to disappear. I imagine that storyline will be dropped.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think this girl will just be who Colin hired to get back at Gen and Cane. I figure if they don't want a Newman/Abbott like Abby then there's no way they're gonna plop Cane's sister down. They'll wrap this Claude Shirl mess up that's all.
Edited by Peridott, Sep 14 2012, 08:35 PM.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 14 2012, 02:07 PM
Daytime
or Cane's dead sister?
That was my thought.

I think it is Samantha.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
or Cane's dead sister?
oh yeah, I forgot about her!

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't understand why JFP and JG would want to continue writing for Cane's pointless family.. So I doubt its Cane's sister, atleast I hope to fuck its not

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Whoever she'll be, she'll be. Tried to go to that link, only to get the dreaded INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY PAGE! :shrug: :badmood: :censored:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

i swear Cane is the most propped character i ever seen on y&r first he was an orphan no parents then was philip chancellor the thrid? then an atkinson i mean get ur shit straight tptp who the fuck is cane ashby...or whatever is real name is. Love Daniel G hate the character.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

ugh don't even mention the name Cane. the whole Jill treats him like a son thing...so dumb. Not to mention his constant scolding of GenV, like he's some saint. Can't stand him.

msbooker1976
Member Avatar

My theory is she's Cane's former wife that Lily didn't know about which would mean that Lily is not legally married to Cane

RoyalFan1

^if that's the case, then that would be opening up more s/l for both characters (Cane & Lily). Cause the new girl would be throwing them a curve ball. Lily could then be paired/flirtatious with Sarge's nephew since they're both supposed to be working at Jabot soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply