Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM (8,083 Views)
peaches179

Alligato
Sep 14 2012, 02:46 PM
It's laughable that EJ wants to do anything by the book with Justin. Such a fucking hypocrite!

All I could do was roll my eyes when I read that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Nicole is a dumb as Jennifer. Daniel had to repeatedly dump Jennifer 10x before she got message. Something about Dr. Dan makes him irresistable. Not sure what is is. Really how many times did he have sex with either of them. 1x or 2x with jen, 2x with Nicole There was no whirlwind romance, just sex. Useless Dr. Pimp&Dump needs to be eradicated. I'm all for EJ doing the job!

deletemyaccountplease

Im glad ej is pissed off!!!! Fight for your kid and stop wanking to.sami

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Did Nicole seriously say "I know how professional you are"??? LMFAO

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Lol the professional comment made me laugh too. Im glad he made the point that he wasnt professional since he did her on his desk

PatNS
Member Avatar

So now EJ is now both obsessed AND parnoid. Too bad his little conspiracy theory is not on the mark. No test results were switched - Rafe and Nicole didn't manufacture a report that happened to be the one Daniel switched with the real one. Nicole switched the labels and Daniel turned a blind eye to it - wrong, yes ... but conspiracy ... give me a break!

Loved the Bo and Sami scenes. Boy, Sami can't handle the truth being thrown at her, can she?

Liked the Bo and Hope scenes as well. Looks like Bo is going to back to the ocean again ... something to do with sailing anyway.

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole - you are becoming completely and totally delusional ... sigh. I can just imagine what kind of schemes she's going to come up with next ... oh wait, I probably can't ... LOL!

Really enjoyed the Sonny / Justin interaction.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Watchable scenes...

ej getting beat up by rafe

lucas and kate talking

editorial comments/questions

*Kate is too stupid to realize that when you hurt a kid's parent the kid is hurt in the fall out. I want Kate to fail so badly that skid row bums would look successful compared to her.

*So are Bo and Hope getting pay cuts, getting laid off, or getting fired

*technically, the police could have arrested both ej and rafe for disorderly conduct.

*ej deserved what he got and a whole lot more.

Schumi_F1

Dickwinters
Sep 14 2012, 02:59 PM
Did Nicole seriously say "I know how professional you are"??? LMFAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's just too funny.
I wonder what eggman's response is going to be.

lumifan4life

The Lucas/Kate scene sounds fairly predictable. Kate accuses Lucas of still being hung up on Sami. Lucas says he and Sami are history for the 5 millionth time while all the while having absolutely no life outside of her 3 weeks after their break up. And finally Kate threatens to take down Sami and Lucas threatens her that she'll lose him if the kids get hurt in the process. Gee like I haven't heard this conversation countless times before over the past 15 or so years, lol. I have a feeling Kate is going to do something to screw this up and lose Lucas yet again. Same crap, different year.

camera shy

gailwinters
Sep 14 2012, 02:10 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Sep 14 2012, 01:58 PM
Love Lucas being there to see Ej get his block knocked off...

Love Super Rafe..

Evill Ej and wanting to destroy everyone who gets in his way. Just go get your wife and baby EJ, take care of them and act right, no more of this foolishness that ALWAYS blows up in your face. He should know that the way he has been acting he deserves for the baby to be hidden from him, he needs to go back to the way he treated Nicole Before the deadbabysex reveal.
I could not disagree more. For the first time in maybe FOREVER, EJ has the high moral ground on this issue. He's not evil....he's 100% right about everything that Nicole, Rafe, and Daniel have done! He's not being foolish, he's using legal means to gain access to his child that these three people have decided he shouldn't even know is his.

Going back to Nicole is not even an option at this point. If he wants to be in his child's life, a child that Nicole plans to name after two other men, he has to do what he's doing.

Well it's a shame he doesn't stick with dealing with Rafe legally and has to to resort to blackmail. And we all know how that will work out for him. He doesn't even deserve his son all he's interesting in is sticking it to Rafe because Rafe will soon be sticking in to Sami. :rolleyes:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi

Love Super Rafe..

Evill Ej and wanting to destroy everyone who gets in his way. Just go get your wife and baby EJ, take care of them and act right, no more of this foolishness that ALWAYS blows up in your face. He should know that the way he has been acting he deserves for the baby to be hidden from him, he needs to go back to the way he treated Nicole Before the deadbabysex reveal.
I could not disagree more. For the first time in maybe FOREVER, EJ has the high moral ground on this issue. He's not evil....he's 100% right about everything that Nicole, Rafe, and Daniel have done! He's not being foolish, he's using legal means to gain access to his child that these three people have decided he shouldn't even know is his.

Going back to Nicole is not even an option at this point. If he wants to be in his child's life, a child that Nicole plans to name after two other men, he has to do what he's doing.

Then he should stop there...why the need to blackmail Rafe? For what? He blackmails him ONLY because he wants to keep him away from Sami, that is the only reason. He can obtain getting all the information to get his kid from Nicole, ruin Dan's career as a result and put Rafe's career in jeopardy too....but why the blackmail....if he wants to fuck him over...going the legal route will do everything...but he needs the extra angle of the blackmail to keep him out of Sami's life, that is where he always becomes unrootable to the GA. His desperation for having Sami love him is pathetic. Of all the men she's been with when she's manipulated to be with them, it's never worked.....she was happy with both Lucas and Rafe because they didn't manipulate the situation to make her fall in love with them, EJ doesn't learn from what he's been through.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 14 2012, 03:41 PM
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi

Love Super Rafe..

Then he should stop there...why the need to blackmail Rafe? For what? He blackmails him ONLY because he wants to keep him away from Sami, that is the only reason. He can obtain getting all the information to get his kid from Nicole, ruin Dan's career as a result and put Rafe's career in jeopardy too....but why the blackmail....if he wants to fuck him over...going the legal route will do everything...but he needs the extra angle of the blackmail to keep him out of Sami's life, that is where he always becomes unrootable to the GA. His desperation for having Sami love him is pathetic. Of all the men she's been with when she's manipulated to be with them, it's never worked.....she was happy with both Lucas and Rafe because they didn't manipulate the situation to make her fall in love with them, EJ doesn't learn from what he's been through.
Super post! Lovin it all!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 14 2012, 03:41 PM
gailwinters
Vicky4Mimi

Love Super Rafe..

It never hurts to have a little extra insurance.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

PatNS
HTS - Part 4: Bo sits on the couch and opens the envelope and reads the letter. He is not happy. Bo is reading a sailing magazine when Hope comes up from behind and hugs him - Buy you a beer Mister? Bo - Are you sure we can afford it? Hope - Oh my gosh, how are we going to get by. You know what, I'll take in laudry. Maybe Ciara can get a job, what do you think? Bo - You can sell jewelry! Hope - I can! Bo - So you're not taking this seriously. Hope - Seriously! Look at me, we're the lucky ones. We're in pretty good shape. We can roll with this punch. She gives him a quick kiss. Bo - We've always rolled with the punches no matter what but this kind of stirs things up. Hope - I know. When my man buys a sailing magazine I know something's on his mind. Bo - You don't become a cop for the money. This whole paycut thing ... hell it should have happened a long time ago. It's not about the money for me. Hope - I know. It hasn't been about the money for us for a long time. But it doesn't send a 'thanks for all the hard work' kind of message. Bo - Not that I ever expected that but it doesn't seem to be bothering you. Hope - What do you want me to say? Look, I don't like it but Brady, I just know how much I love my job. And I don't need it for the money, I need it for other things. Bo - Other things? Oh man, so now what, we're going to talk about our feelings? Hope - I know, you like evidence you can bag and send up to forensics. Bo - Yeah and you love this job. Hope - Yeah, but you're not feeling the same way, are you? Bo - Fancy Face it's not ... I do love my job. You remember us going sailing around the world with Shawn Douglas. Hope - Did we? Must have slipped my mind. Bo - And everyone thought we were crazy but that was the best thing in the world for you and I and our boy. We became tight as a family and everything that's happened with Ciara, she deserves something like that too. Hope - Of course she does. Bo - Like you said, it's not the job, I'm happy with the job. It's not the family, it's not you and me and the marriage. Hope - I know. You don't ride off on the back of a motorcycle with a guy and expect him to be 9-5, run of the mill. And because I adore and love that guy, I want you to stay that guy. That's what this is really about, isn't it? Bo - No, I don't ... heck, who knows. Thanks for not saying the midlife crisis thing. They hug. They're sitting at a table now having a drink. Bo talks about how dealing with the DiMera's day in and day out is like beating your head against the wall. When I wake up in the morning I'm not excited about going to work and I know that you still are. Hope - It was never part of the deal that we had to feel the same way about things. I want to be married to someone who's doing what he wants to do not something he thinks I want him to do. Bo - You know this wife thing that you're doing right now, pretty high scores. We've got a 9.9. 9.9 and oh I think there's a 10. Hope - The 9.9's, what's with that! Bo - Oh, Russian judges. Hope laughs. Bo - Thank you. They kiss. Hope - I know this is important but I don't think it's serious. I know that whatever you decide it's going to be okay. I want you to be doing something that makes you really happy. Bo - We'll just have to narrow down those options. Hope kisses him - You'll figure it out. Bo - Nah, we'll figure it out. They kiss again.

As cheesy as the first part of that conversation sounds I'm totally looking forward to it :wub:

It's about time we got some Bope scenes where the focus was on them as a couple, I just can't believe that they couldn't come up with something more original for Bo's exit...

now if we could only get some John and Marlena scenes I'd be one happy viewer :)

Thanks for posting Pat and Skye :)

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

John and Lucas in the same scenes, I'm watching! and I get Lucas and Kate scenes to boot!

And I am hoping this is the beginning of the end for Dancole! I hope we do not see obsessed Nicole once he dumps her. Um professional Daniel, since when is sexing up your patients professional?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:sleep: :sleep:

Fighting over Sami,no counting for taste.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Ugh EJ is one to talk about justice after all his crimes...why can't Rafe just admit his feelings for Sami? And Dicole needs to be done...like yesterday...
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Sep 14 2012, 04:55 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Did they pass a law or something? That says John & Marlena can't be on on the same day?

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Sep 14 2012, 05:36 PM
Did they pass a law or something? That says John & Marlena can't be on on the same day?
Yes. It passed right after they decided the original law (you know the one that said John & Marlena must not be within touching distance) simply wasn't strict enough.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

At least EJ got to head butt Ralph. Looks like I have a new gif :cheer: . Two grown ass men fighting over a woman is so very entertaining days. Keep up the good work :eyeroll: :sarcasm: .
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Sep 14 2012, 06:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply