Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM (7,834 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 9-17-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcY1L3mTvFU
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Gotta say, none of the stories are really grabbing my attention right now, but one thing I'm liking about TomSell is the different character interaction. I like that Justin and EJ are sharing scenes, and I'm even enjoying the friendship/rivalry between Nicole and Jennifer, although Daniel is SO not worth it. A Nicole/Jack/Jennifer triangle would have been MUCH more interesting!

deletemyaccountplease

oooh hott

ejafe should have sex next

deletemyaccountplease

yessssssss his shirt came open more more

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

BalscoFan5
Sep 14 2012, 04:53 PM
:sleep: :sleep:

Fighting over Sami,no counting for taste.
John & Lucas' conversation while the two idiots fight over Sami is funny though.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Sep 14 2012, 07:55 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

DocandJohn4ever
Sep 14 2012, 04:01 PM
PatNS
Sep 14 2012, 01:58 PM
HTS - Part 4: Bo sits on the couch and opens the envelope and reads the letter. He is not happy. Bo is reading a sailing magazine when Hope comes up from behind and hugs him - Buy you a beer Mister? Bo - Are you sure we can afford it? Hope - Oh my gosh, how are we going to get by. You know what, I'll take in laudry. Maybe Ciara can get a job, what do you think? Bo - You can sell jewelry! Hope - I can! Bo - So you're not taking this seriously. Hope - Seriously! Look at me, we're the lucky ones. We're in pretty good shape. We can roll with this punch. She gives him a quick kiss. Bo - We've always rolled with the punches no matter what but this kind of stirs things up. Hope - I know. When my man buys a sailing magazine I know something's on his mind. Bo - You don't become a cop for the money. This whole paycut thing ... hell it should have happened a long time ago. It's not about the money for me. Hope - I know. It hasn't been about the money for us for a long time. But it doesn't send a 'thanks for all the hard work' kind of message. Bo - Not that I ever expected that but it doesn't seem to be bothering you. Hope - What do you want me to say? Look, I don't like it but Brady, I just know how much I love my job. And I don't need it for the money, I need it for other things. Bo - Other things? Oh man, so now what, we're going to talk about our feelings? Hope - I know, you like evidence you can bag and send up to forensics. Bo - Yeah and you love this job. Hope - Yeah, but you're not feeling the same way, are you? Bo - Fancy Face it's not ... I do love my job. You remember us going sailing around the world with Shawn Douglas. Hope - Did we? Must have slipped my mind. Bo - And everyone thought we were crazy but that was the best thing in the world for you and I and our boy. We became tight as a family and everything that's happened with Ciara, she deserves something like that too. Hope - Of course she does. Bo - Like you said, it's not the job, I'm happy with the job. It's not the family, it's not you and me and the marriage. Hope - I know. You don't ride off on the back of a motorcycle with a guy and expect him to be 9-5, run of the mill. And because I adore and love that guy, I want you to stay that guy. That's what this is really about, isn't it? Bo - No, I don't ... heck, who knows. Thanks for not saying the midlife crisis thing. They hug. They're sitting at a table now having a drink. Bo talks about how dealing with the DiMera's day in and day out is like beating your head against the wall. When I wake up in the morning I'm not excited about going to work and I know that you still are. Hope - It was never part of the deal that we had to feel the same way about things. I want to be married to someone who's doing what he wants to do not something he thinks I want him to do. Bo - You know this wife thing that you're doing right now, pretty high scores. We've got a 9.9. 9.9 and oh I think there's a 10. Hope - The 9.9's, what's with that! Bo - Oh, Russian judges. Hope laughs. Bo - Thank you. They kiss. Hope - I know this is important but I don't think it's serious. I know that whatever you decide it's going to be okay. I want you to be doing something that makes you really happy. Bo - We'll just have to narrow down those options. Hope kisses him - You'll figure it out. Bo - Nah, we'll figure it out. They kiss again.

As cheesy as the first part of that conversation sounds I'm totally looking forward to it :wub:

It's about time we got some Bope scenes where the focus was on them as a couple, I just can't believe that they couldn't come up with something more original for Bo's exit...

now if we could only get some John and Marlena scenes I'd be one happy viewer :)

Thanks for posting Pat and Skye :)
it is kinda cheesy & a bit ridiculous, but it is fun, & lighthearted at times, and most importantly as you pointed out ALL ABOUT BOPE AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE! I'm glad that these scenes aren't a single-episode plot point & that Bo & Hope's future will be further discussed in the upcoming week. I think we can all guess that Bo will resign from the police force while Hope will decide to stay on. That said, i'm sure that once Bo & Hope decide this, the story will be dropped & we'll move on to the next waste of Bo & Hope airtime until about a week before Peter's last episode where his exit will be rushed in 30 min or less of combined exit story airtime. It's too bad that TomSell didn't start this story sooner. It would've been a great story for the main reasons that it would be a Bo & Hope story about Bo & Hope that didn't involve a romantic interloper & because it would be relevant & people could relate to it. No there wouldn't be any action or crazy cliffhangers, but it would've still provided marital stresses and there could've been arguments/disagreements, seeing Hope adjust to not working with Bo (well, that one we might still get to see), Bo go through trying to figure out what his new career would be, etc.

Nicole Walker

I enjoyed the fight cause it was funny! EJ head butts Rafe(which is what started the fight) which is the only good hit he got cause after that Rafe was on that ass throwing him around like a rag doll, punching his ass. So funny. So sexy I love me some Rafe especially when he walked off from the fight like it was nothing. He wasn't even hurting but EJ sure as hell felt his ass kicking. LMFAO!

samixxx
Member Avatar

The fight scenes was pretty funny, I do have to say that I think GG and JS play their characters with disgust and hate well, it's thick enough to eat.

Seriously more money issues between couples Safe, Jarlena and now Bope, come on!

camera shy

This is not must see tv, two good looking men fighting over a woman they wouldn't even look at in the real world. AS's head must be as big as her ass if she thinks it believable that two men who look like Rafe and EJ would want her.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Ok, why would Justin KIRIAKIS be EJs lawyer? I know he's the only other lawyer, but please. He'll be going against Tan, whose part of the K-clan and Vic would have something to say about that.

EJ could of called his lawyers on the phone and Jen could of eavesdrop on the conversation. There...plot moved forward.

MericP
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 14 2012, 01:58 PM
Love Lucas being there to see Ej get his block knocked off...

Love Super Rafe..

Evill Ej and wanting to destroy everyone who gets in his way. Just go get your wife and baby EJ, take care of them and act right, no more of this foolishness that ALWAYS blows up in your face. He should know that the way he has been acting he deserves for the baby to be hidden from him, he needs to go back to the way he treated Nicole Before the deadbabysex reveal.
He tried.

This is Nicole's fault.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Sep 15 2012, 09:54 AM
Ok, why would Justin KIRIAKIS be EJs lawyer? I know he's the only other lawyer, but please. He'll be going against Tan, whose part of the K-clan and Vic would have something to say about that.

EJ could of called his lawyers on the phone and Jen could of eavesdrop on the conversation. There...plot moved forward.
True but we get Justin on our screen :applause:

lysie
Member Avatar

That head butt may be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

WillFan
Sep 15 2012, 10:17 AM
Liz<3Days

Theres many ways for Justin to be part of the story. Why not have Tan fill him in on EJs threats and have him be Nicole's lawyer. Vic would hate that too, but he hates EJ and the DiMeras, but its more plausible then EJ going to trust a Kiriakis and not have his own lawyers.

Jen could go to Justin and ask about Tan's involvement and his job. Hell Rafe could hire him too. Its pretty stupid because I doubt we'll be seeing him in another scene with EJ since WK is just recurring.

For me just having a vet in a scene is not enough. They're not relevant. That's like Marlena just being a good listener, BOPE talking about bills and career choices. They are outside the action while the same boring ass people are showcased everyday and acting so stupid.

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Sep 15 2012, 11:48 AM
WillFan
Liz<3Days

Theres many ways for Justin to be part of the story. Why not have Tan fill him in on EJs threats and have him be Nicole's lawyer. Vic would hate that too, but he hates EJ and the DiMeras, but its more plausible then EJ going to trust a Kiriakis and not have his own lawyers.

Jen could go to Justin and ask about Tan's involvement and his job. Hell Rafe could hire him too. Its pretty stupid because I doubt we'll be seeing him in another scene with EJ since WK is just recurring.

For me just having a vet in a scene is not enough. They're not relevant. That's like Marlena just being a good listener, BOPE talking about bills and career choices. They are outside the action while the same boring ass people are showcased everyday and acting so stupid.
I agree. It makes zero sense that Justin would represent EJ. IDK much about law, but could EJ not do this himself and Justin could be the opposition? That would make more sense to me, and it would still give the man screen time.

camera shy

I wish that new actress they hired to work in the hospital and hates Jennifer was Nicole's lawyer, she would have been great.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 15 2012, 11:51 AM
Liz<3Days
WillFan
Liz<3Days

I agree. It makes zero sense that Justin would represent EJ. IDK much about law, but could EJ not do this himself and Justin could be the opposition? That would make more sense to me, and it would still give the man screen time.
EJ said that he didnt want to be his own lawyer to add more clout to his plan. Which really makes no sense? Again, stupid. Most wackos defend themselves and look crazy doing it....Ted Bundy ring a bell?

OOO..I like the idea of that hospital administrator being a lawyer instead. But she's too smart and can act...so DAYS will probably never hire her again.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
This is so true. I love my Marlena, and I love my J&M, but if she has two lines in a show, I won't watch. I will watch a scene on youtube like I am now and not give two figs. If J&M are center of the action, if the things they are involved with and do have consequences, then it becomes interesting. It used to be that everybody had their own lives, their own little story, but people also interacted across those lines. And John & Marlena going on the run affected Bo & Hope, it affected Shane and Kim because Shane got involved, Victor was involved and so forth. There were more than three characters in a story. They had their own little drama, but that drama had effect.

Sami and Marlena having a conversation about Sami's life when that life is solely about choosing between three men and has no actual consequence... sorry, not interested. If the situation was that Sami and Marlena were having a conversation about love and happiness, as we saw Stefano prepare to kidnap Marlena or plot to destroy their lives. Or if we saw Sami discuss whether to choose EJ, Rafe or Lucas and we saw EJ actually BE the evil guy that he is, we saw Rafe lying for Nicole yet again, and Lucas choosing to stay on Kate's side (thus opposing Sami's)... it would have at least some drama in store. But there's nothing.

Yes, there should be fluff, but it can't be ALL fluff. Now, it's all fluff.

I love John & Marlena having a fluff scene and I love them being cutesy, but I don't want that to be all. I want them to have fights and be in danger. I seriously do not understand why the writers don't get this.

camera shy

This off topic, but does Sami know that Madison was killed and has she ever offered her condolences to Brady or has she been too busy just thinking about herself?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Sep 15 2012, 12:10 PM
Liz<3Days
This is so true. I love my Marlena, and I love my J&M, but if she has two lines in a show, I won't watch. I will watch a scene on youtube like I am now and not give two figs. If J&M are center of the action, if the things they are involved with and do have consequences, then it becomes interesting. It used to be that everybody had their own lives, their own little story, but people also interacted across those lines. And John & Marlena going on the run affected Bo & Hope, it affected Shane and Kim because Shane got involved, Victor was involved and so forth. There were more than three characters in a story. They had their own little drama, but that drama had effect.

Sami and Marlena having a conversation about Sami's life when that life is solely about choosing between three men and has no actual consequence... sorry, not interested. If the situation was that Sami and Marlena were having a conversation about love and happiness, as we saw Stefano prepare to kidnap Marlena or plot to destroy their lives. Or if we saw Sami discuss whether to choose EJ, Rafe or Lucas and we saw EJ actually BE the evil guy that he is, we saw Rafe lying for Nicole yet again, and Lucas choosing to stay on Kate's side (thus opposing Sami's)... it would have at least some drama in store. But there's nothing.

Yes, there should be fluff, but it can't be ALL fluff. Now, it's all fluff.

I love John & Marlena having a fluff scene and I love them being cutesy, but I don't want that to be all. I want them to have fights and be in danger. I seriously do not understand why the writers don't get this.
Well said. Fluffy scenes are a soap staple too so I like them thrown in there to represent the romance part of soaps, but the past years its one way or another.

I wouldnt mind the vets supporting so much the "main characters" if they too had a side story, but all they are used for now is stopping fights, truth telling or some insignificant thing any day player can be hired to say.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply