Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM (8,075 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 15 2012, 10:32 AM
That head butt may be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
I don't know.I seem to recall you thought EJ flicking the blood in Rafe's direction after Rafe punched him in Nicole's room was also kind of stupid.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 16 2012, 02:30 PM
Liz<3Days
Sep 15 2012, 09:54 AM
Ok, why would Justin KIRIAKIS be EJs lawyer? I know he's the only other lawyer, but please. He'll be going against Tan, whose part of the K-clan and Vic would have something to say about that.

EJ could of called his lawyers on the phone and Jen could of eavesdrop on the conversation. There...plot moved forward.
I just wonder why Jennifer,as she is currently being written,would believe that Dan or Rafe for that matter would conspire with Nicole/
I havent really been watching carefully enough but I thought Jen was sincere when she offered for Nicole to stay. Now that she suspects that she has her eyes for Dr Tan, shes badmouthing her with Kayla? Wouldnt it be shocking to find out that it was Rafe that offered up the lie. Nicole, being an opportunist, went with it. I'll be very surprised if TomSell remember that bit of information. Theyll probably write Nicole as the one who started everything in motion. Since she's considered the "bad guy" in this whole scenario.

camera shy

Wow, Sami's not even tempted to hit it one more time with EJ before she reunites with Rafe? I guess Rafe's kiss was better than sex with EJ and she doesn't want to screw up her chances with Rafe.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami is weighing her options. She wants Rafe but damnit that pregnant Nicole is in the way and Rafe refuses to give her any chance of them getting back together....so who else is there, oh yes EJ. She thought maybe Lucas would stay pitifully faithful but he's too smart to play to her tune.

I want smart EJ back, going after his son is a start but he loses all those points by not deciding to ditch this dead end plan of being with Sami.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Sep 16 2012, 02:34 PM
Considering the kind of background these two had, it's hard to see EJ ever winning a fist fight between the two.
This I agree with. Even though JS is a better physical specimen than GG nowadays, character-wise it makes sense to me that Rafe would be better in a fist fight than EJ based on the upbringing of the characters.

lysie
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Sep 16 2012, 02:35 PM
lysie
Sep 15 2012, 10:32 AM
That head butt may be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
I don't know.I seem to recall you thought EJ flicking the blood in Rafe's direction after Rafe punched him in Nicole's room was also kind of stupid.
I'd forgotten about that, but yes that is pretty stupid. I think s headbutt might be more stupid. I think a lot of things are stupid. ;)

appleblossom

rpmaluki
Considering the kind of background these two had, it's hard to see EJ ever winning a fist fight between the two. The only time I can see EJ with a shot is if EJ fought for something worthwhile and Sami is not it. Nicole and his son are what he should be fighting for. They are his last and only shot at getting family he wants with requited love, adoration, faithfulness and loyalty.

It's clear every day that Sami will never feel for him what she felt for other men. She either chased after them with the tenacity of a dog with a bone or she wanted to be with them just as much....Austin, Brandon, Lucas, Rafe. Maybe none of these men are/were her 'meant to be' but they all had it better than EJ. Even Franco had it good and he didn't even love her. It's just sad!
I think EJ has to learn you can't torment a woman like he has Sami, and expect love in return due to his wealth, looks, and name. Of course Sami is wrong to play with with his feelings, that's cruel on her part. Forgive and feel sorry for him. but leave him alone. Just be civil for Johnny and Syd. I wouldn't put it past Lucas to torment with EJ saying" Although Sami broke my heart and I will never forgive her, at least I was warming her bed for a few months, damn EJ you couldn't even get past first base". He's smart alecky enough to say that!
Edited by appleblossom, Sep 16 2012, 05:45 PM.

Dee-anne

appleblossom
Sep 16 2012, 05:43 PM
rpmaluki
Considering the kind of background these two had, it's hard to see EJ ever winning a fist fight between the two. The only time I can see EJ with a shot is if EJ fought for something worthwhile and Sami is not it. Nicole and his son are what he should be fighting for. They are his last and only shot at getting family he wants with requited love, adoration, faithfulness and loyalty.

It's clear every day that Sami will never feel for him what she felt for other men. She either chased after them with the tenacity of a dog with a bone or she wanted to be with them just as much....Austin, Brandon, Lucas, Rafe. Maybe none of these men are/were her 'meant to be' but they all had it better than EJ. Even Franco had it good and he didn't even love her. It's just sad!
I think EJ has to learn you can't torment a woman like he has Sami, and expect love in return due to his wealth, looks, and name. Of course Sami is wrong to play with with his feelings, that's cruel on her part. Forgive and feel sorry for him. but leave him alone. Just be civil for Johnny and Syd. I wouldn't put it past Lucas to torment with EJ saying" Although Sami broke my heart and I will never forgive her, at least I was warming her bed for a few months, damn EJ you couldn't even get past first base". He's smart alecky enough to say that!
Well Lucas came back to warm her bed again just after EJ had her. She did go all the way to his mansion so griefsex could happen, and she was a willing participant. She also was kissing EJ when she was suppose to have been commited to Lucas. She ran off with EJ without giving a second thought to Lucas. So, I don't think Lucas has anything to gloat about. She treated him terribly, it's just now she is doing to EJ what she did to Lucas but this time with Rafe. EJ should know by now what she is like. He has had years of the same thing happening, so it should not be any surpirse to him. That's why I think he is just settling for her because she has his two children, there is no love their between EJ and Sami, or the writers are telling us EJ is a moron.

I also would not put it pass the writers to have her in EJ's bed before long. There must have be a reason why they had her laughing about EJ putting a doppelganger in her bed to have sex with her over and over, and for EJ to be laughing about her shooting in the head. The stupid writers way of preparing the way for them to have sex again.

I think EJ and her is the ones that are going to get married. Yes, I know, it has been done to death.

It probably happen because Rafe refuse to get back with her. So, EJ would be second choice but what does that make Lucas. No choice or third choice. When she had him she wanted EJ. Now she has EJ, she wants Rafe.

concerned
Member Avatar

If EJ really wants Sami he's going about it the wrong way.. instead of him pretending to have cast away his bad Dimera ways he has to get Sami to do something so that the Brady's turn on her and she feels she has no way of redeeming herself. Once Sami is no longer seeking out Brady approval she'll be his in a heartbeat.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Dee-anne
Sep 16 2012, 06:51 PM
appleblossom
rpmaluki

Well Lucas came back to warm her bed again just after EJ had her. She did go all the way to his mansion so griefsex could happen, and she was a willing participant. She also was kissing EJ when she was suppose to have been commited to Lucas. She ran off with EJ without giving a second thought to Lucas. So, I don't think Lucas has anything to gloat about. She treated him terribly, it's just now she is doing to EJ what she did to Lucas but this time with Rafe. EJ should know by now what she is like. He has had years of the same thing happening, so it should not be any surpirse to him. That's why I think he is just settling for her because she has his two children, there is no love their between EJ and Sami, or the writers are telling us EJ is a moron.

I also would not put it pass the writers to have her in EJ's bed before long. There must have be a reason why they had her laughing about EJ putting a doppelganger in her bed to have sex with her over and over, and for EJ to be laughing about her shooting in the head. The stupid writers way of preparing the way for them to have sex again.

I think EJ and her is the ones that are going to get married. Yes, I know, it has been done to death.

It probably happen because Rafe refuse to get back with her. So, EJ would be second choice but what does that make Lucas. No choice or third choice. When she had him she wanted EJ. Now she has EJ, she wants Rafe.

Yeah and at least it took her months to do what she did to lucas. In less than 2 weeks she's done all that to Ej too, as Lucas said at least he has the nostalgia, EJ doesn't even have that. I'd say none of Sami's men are her first choice at this time. She chose Lucas first when she could have easily had EJ, but when she got Lucas she started having eyes for EJ, now she had him and started having eyes for Rafe. All the men become her first choice at any given point, but one thing still remains she only wants EJ when her other options are gone
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 16 2012, 09:34 PM.

camera shy

You know what was funny? Sami telling Kate that at least she didn't pick a nut job like Ian. Now when it came to Kate, Ian faked Stefano's death, (I think he did murder the Stefano look alike) and seduced her which cost her Stefano and let her run his company. Now when you think of all the things that EJ has done to Sami, how the hell did she form her mouth to get those words out?

appleblossom

LuvingLumi
Sep 16 2012, 09:27 PM
Dee-anne
Sep 16 2012, 06:51 PM
appleblossom
rpmaluki

Yeah and at least it took her months to do what she did to lucas. In less than 2 weeks she's done all that to Ej too, as Lucas said at least he has the nostalgia, EJ doesn't even have that. I'd say none of Sami's men are her first choice at this time. She chose Lucas first when she could have easily had EJ, but when she got Lucas she started having eyes for EJ, now she had him and started having eyes for Rafe. All the men become her first choice at any given point, but one thing still remains she only wants EJ when her other options are gone

So true, EJ is always 3rd runner up in the contest to win Sami's heart. Note to EJ, raping and tormenting a woman is not a way to win her heart even if you deeply regret your deeds. Somethings can't be forgiven. Although I am a LUMI fan, if I was Sami, I would have a hard time forgiving Lucas and Kate's dirty deeds too. But Lucas did become a better person as he grew older.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I hate that Nicole's baby storyline is such a ridiculous clusterfuck that E.J. actually comes out looking like the injured party doing the right thing in seeking legal assistance. I do hope that the baby's life isn't consumed, from day one, by warring parents constantly out to hurt each other at the expense of his stability. In another thread someone mentioned the possibility of E.J. ending up with Nicole at the time of birth in a 'reunited family' scenario. I would like to see Nicole end up giving birth on her own in a dramatic situation, bonding with her baby and then E.J. showing up to bond with them both and re-discover his feelings for Nicole. I don't mind if he's plotting against Nicole and her co-conspirators for the time being, but I want the baby's birth to be a game-changer for his feelings and Nicole's. If anything will change the tide for the two of them, it has to be this.

I'm not sure how Jennifer overhearing E.J. and Justin talking fits in. I assume she won't want anything to come to light that could potentially hurt Daniel, so in that sense she and Nicole are on the same side.

I always like to see Sonny interact with Adrienne and Justin. Justin is a great father. Pragmatic, attentive, supportive, encouraging...Sami and her baby daddies should be sitting in the background taking notes.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oh and of course - well done Bo for spilling some truth tea on Sami. Her inability to handle the truth was reminiscent of teenage Sami. Four kids and numerous husbands later maybe it's time to get a grip. The other Bo stuff doesn't sound great and seems really transparent. I agree with the observation that all of the talk about it "not being about money" was deliberate.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Ok, why would Justin KIRIAKIS be EJs lawyer? I know he's the only other lawyer, but please. He'll be going against Tan, whose part of the K-clan and Vic would have something to say about that.

EJ could of called his lawyers on the phone and Jen could of eavesdrop on the conversation. There...plot moved forward.
All true but I'm not going to complain about more screen time for Justin. I think having Justin as his lawyer also gives his plans a gloss of righteousness rather than the usual suspicions of under-handedness that accompany anything E.J. does. Maybe, for once, he really just wants to rectify a wrong without going the extra mile and doing something terrible. Ah, who am I kidding... :P

Vicky4Mimi

appleblossom
rpmaluki

OMG we could take a special offering to pay Lucas BIG BUCKS to say that to EJ!!!
:cheers:

Vicky4Mimi

JessicaLeigh
Sep 17 2012, 10:51 AM
Liz<3Days

All true but I'm not going to complain about more screen time for Justin. I think having Justin as his lawyer also gives his plans a gloss of righteousness rather than the usual suspicions of under-handedness that accompany anything E.J. does. Maybe, for once, he really just wants to rectify a wrong without going the extra mile and doing something terrible. Ah, who am I kidding... :P
Loving your gif!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

John and Lucas as onlookers :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Miss Rhi
Sep 17 2012, 12:08 PM
John and Lucas as onlookers :wub2:
Can we please get more of these two, doing whatever...I don't care

blueskies
Member Avatar

Can't believe they built in the money cuts directly into Bo's storyline!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply