Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM (7,940 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

blueskies
Sep 17 2012, 12:39 PM
Can't believe they built in the money cuts directly into Bo's storyline!
Kind of like Jack getting the 'shaft'.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Rafe and Sami's discussion about "stupid feelings" was, well, stupid. It's scenes like that that keep me quiet in the real world about watching this show. Those two are terrible together.

Loved the Justin scenes today - both with his son and EJ. They were smart and funny and interesting. EJ getting even should be fun. He works best when he's not evil, per se, but using his money and power to his advantage.

Jen overhearing the conversation - predictable. Between overused scarves and overhearing critical conversations, this is a regular occurrence on this show.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Today's episode was really good. Bope was sweet and adorable, Nicole looked desperate and pathetic, Jen is probably on the verge of doing something crazy to Nik because she is working on her (and my) last nerve. Justin and Sonny! :wub: city! Love EJ using the legal system to establish his rights and get a DNA test of his kid when it's born. There's no need to do nefarious things when the law is on your side. Bonus points for hiring Justin as his lawyer. The fight was awesome! It was the most realistic fight I have seen on this show in a while. I love the head butt! I need to get a gif of that! :laugh: Rafe is still a jerk, that's all I got on him.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Sep 17 2012, 01:29 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

You are right John. EJ did get his ass kicked. Well, that is all I really have to say right now. I thought that line was funny.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

The Bope scenes were sweet, but they were too eerie.... I hope there'll be some surprises, but I'm not holding my breathe....I'm just heartbroken that it's come to this...

EJ/Rafe fighting over Sami...for real? Glad to see John...but where's Marlena??

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Skye
Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM
[Nicole:] even if i have to run over snow white
with my car

Oh please do, Nicole. :hail:

camera shy

rpmaluki
Sep 17 2012, 12:47 PM
blueskies
Sep 17 2012, 12:39 PM
Can't believe they built in the money cuts directly into Bo's storyline!
Kind of like Jack getting the 'shaft'.
Brilliant! :D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Sep 17 2012, 01:47 PM
Skye
Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM
[Nicole:] even if i have to run over snow white
with my car

Oh please do, Nicole. :hail:
Just need to say that Matt is looking incredibly sexy in your signature.

camera shy

JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 17 2012, 01:28 PM
Today's episode was really good. Bope was sweet and adorable, Nicole looked desperate and pathetic, Jen is probably on the verge of doing something crazy to Nik because she is working on her (and my) last nerve. Justin and Sonny! :wub: city! Love EJ using the legal system to establish his rights and get a DNA test of his kid when it's born. There's no need to do nefarious things when the law is on your side. Bonus points for hiring Justin as his lawyer. The fight was awesome! It was the most realistic fight I have seen on this show in a while. I love the head butt! I need to get a gif of that! :laugh: Rafe is still a jerk, that's all I got on him.
At least Nicole didn't get her desperate, pathetic ass whipped in public like EJ. :moon:

peaches179

Andreas_BopeFan
Sep 17 2012, 01:39 PM
The Bope scenes were sweet, but they were too eerie.... I hope there'll be some surprises, but I'm not holding my breathe....I'm just heartbroken that it's come to this...

I felt like weeping listening to his dialogue today. :( I don't know how kristian made it through those scenes. I'm going to miss Bo.

Didn't you know? John and Marlena aren't allowed to be in scenes together. It probably could steal some air time away from the EJ/Sami/Rafe drama. :rolleyes:

Lanemack
Member Avatar

camera shy
Sep 17 2012, 01:55 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
At least Nicole didn't get her desperate, pathetic ass whipped in public like EJ. :moon:
No, but she used her sweet Daniel baby voice when answering the door. Yuck. Poor Nicole, what have you become under Dan's influence? Oh, and what's with all the door answering scenes?

PS - Didn't expect anything less from the fight scenes. EJ really doesn't fair well under these writers. Rafe, on the other hand, hangs the moon and the stars.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

peaches179
Sep 17 2012, 01:59 PM
Andreas_BopeFan

I felt like weeping listening to his dialogue today. :( I don't know how kristian made it through those scenes. I'm going to miss Bo.

Didn't you know? John and Marlena aren't allowed to be in scenes together. It probably could steal some air time away from the EJ/Sami/Rafe drama. :rolleyes:
Oh I wept...couldn't help it. I'm sure she had trouble too- just like Peter.

oh yes, the intriguing saga of EJ/Sami/Rafe :drunk:

camera shy

I loved Sami saying that EJ must have sensed that things between them have changed. It's interesting that they have Nicole and EJ mirroring each other in their actions, both chasing after people who no longer want them, but have been shown to want them in the recent past.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Sep 17 2012, 02:00 PM
camera shy
Sep 17 2012, 01:55 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
No, but she used her sweet Daniel baby voice when answering the door. Yuck. Poor Nicole, what have you become under Dan's influence? Oh, and what's with all the door answering scenes?

PS - Didn't expect anything less from the fight scenes. EJ really doesn't fair well under these writers. Rafe, on the other hand, hangs the moon and the stars.
He didn't fair well in fights with Higley or Mardar writing either.

peaches179

Andreas_BopeFan
Sep 17 2012, 02:03 PM
peaches179
Andreas_BopeFan

I'm stocking up on tissues now. I know I will be bawling my eyes out in his last scenes. :(

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

BOPE were sweet, but knowing that PR is out soon, I just can't get into their scenes. Makes me sad.

Hope without Bo.... I worry what will happen to her.

I didn't like Hope & Jen's interaction today, better late than never, seemed forced and just blah for me!

Two grown men fighting after Sami the Slut.... I got better things to do with my time.

:censored:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

peaches179
Sep 17 2012, 02:17 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Sep 17 2012, 02:03 PM
peaches179
Andreas_BopeFan

I'm stocking up on tissues now. I know I will be bawling my eyes out in his last scenes. :(
I'm also stocking up on tissues now.... I just can't imagine Days without Bo out there somewhere and Hope in Salem with Ciara.... I'll be bawling my eyes out, and Peter/Bo better get to be in the episode's last scene- and it better be with Hope!

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan

Marlena props Will, Sami and any odd character that might be having a mental crisis at any given moment. John gets trotted out for Brady, mature he-man moments and any other odd character so long as that character is NOT his wife. I mean and husband and wife on screen together...what do you think you're watching? A soap?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Sep 17 2012, 03:24 PM
Andreas_BopeFan

Marlena props Will, Sami and any odd character that might be having a mental crisis at any given moment. John gets trotted out for Brady, mature he-man moments and any other odd character so long as that character is NOT his wife. I mean and husband and wife on screen together...what do you think you're watching? A soap?
You're right...I just saw a glimpse of my favorite couple and thought this was my favorite soap. I guess I better flip through the channels until Days of Our Lives is on

Kyan

Absolutely hate that the best actress on the show is paired up with Orangeglow, who by the way looks like he got another big dose recently. I do enjoy Nicole messing with SNow White. I seem to remember her grandma was in a catatonic state and hopefully Jenn will end up the same way.
Justin and Sonny were the only thing worth watching.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply