Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, September 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 01:37 PM (8,021 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Loved the Justin/Sonny and Justin/Ej scenes. Hope we continue to see more of Wally.

I LOLd at Nicole's line about running over snow white with her car. Wish she'd rid us of that nuisance and Tanman while she's at it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Nicole has her quick wit and scheming side back with a vengeance. Now if only she realizes she is fighting for a loser man who once upon a time she would squash like a bug on her shoe and enjoy doing it. Nicole fighting losing battles for losers like Dan is what is so frustrating.
Edited by Ashtonion, Sep 17 2012, 08:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 17 2012, 08:07 PM
Loved the Justin/Sonny and Justin/Ej scenes. Hope we continue to see more of Wally.

I LOLd at Nicole's line about running over snow white with her car. Wish she'd rid us of that nuisance and Tanman while she's at it.
That Nicole line was classic LOL I loved it too. I have a list for her of others she can run over too LOL.

Still need to get her away from Snow White and Dr. Sleazeball.

I rather be playing with the likes of EJ, Justin, Adrienne, etc...

The Justin/Sonny and Justin/EJ scenes were the best. Love seeing Wally working with different people. I want more. I need more Justin/EJ LOL

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Sep 17 2012, 08:16 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Sep 17 2012, 08:07 PM

That Nicole line was classic LOL I loved it too. I have a list for her of others she can run over too LOL.

Still need to get her away from Snow White and Dr. Sleazeball.

I rather be playing with the likes of EJ, Justin, Adrienne, etc...

The Justin/Sonny and Justin/EJ scenes were the best. Love seeing Wally working with different people. I want more. I need more Justin/EJ LOL
IA I want Nicole far away from the likes of Tan and Jennifer, they are both so annoying and totally deserve each other. Wish Nicole could become friends with Adrienne or Justin.

Really have been missing Ejole. :(

IA. James and Wally played so well off each other. Hope they continue to share scenes.

Hope this show keeps featuring more of Justin/Adrienne and Sonny. Using them more is one of the few things this show is doing right.

Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

DAYS squanders talent like Wally's. He plays scheming so well when he was Ned Ashton on GH. Oh man, he had the best lines when he would insult "Junior" aka AJ...."Vice-president in charge of paper clips." Oh, man do I miss Ned!

But Justin could be in that mold, a little less cynical then Ned.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Sep 17 2012, 09:01 PM
DAYS squanders talent like Wally's. He plays scheming so well when he was Ned Ashton on GH. Oh man, he had the best lines when he would insult "Junior" aka AJ...."Vice-president in charge of paper clips." Oh, man do I miss Ned!

But Justin could be in that mold, a little less cynical then Ned.
Yes he does. I loved him as Ned. I miss him so much on GH. I loved the "Junior" stuff lol. Priceless stuff Justin could be so much like Ned if need be and I would love to see it. I wish the DAYS writers would allow that side of Justin to show at times.

There are so many layers of Justin that can be explored if they would only write it and let Wally shine.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply