Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC spoiler pics for week of 9/17/12
Topic Started: Sep 14 2012, 06:45 PM (2,492 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/2012/09/14/sneak-peek-wk-of-91712/index.shtml
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Lmao at Ej's face in that picture with Rafe. He looks like he is about to get a beating! :laugh:

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

He does! That is a hilarious picture.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Chad sees Nick holding Melanie's SCARF. What's with the scarves. Guess in Salem scarves=true love. Weird.

michr544125

Awww Will is dressed up for his date with Sonny :wub:

TFP

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

another week revolving around Sami/EJ/Rafe, Mel/Chad/Nick, Jen/Dan/Nicole :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

why all of the Bo and Sami scenes lately?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

greeneyedgirl
Sep 14 2012, 08:39 PM
no idea... but it looks like they're gonna continue until Bo leaves Salem. (remember that Peter tweeted that he had to come in on the Monday when Friday was supposed to be his last day cause Ali couldn't come in on the Friday)
^that said, Bo's final scenes better be with Hope & Ciara & NOT SAMI!!!!

Kali
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
I think TPTB see Rafe as the "new Bo," so they're showing lots of Bo and Sami scenes so we all notice how similar Rafe and Bo are (as if we were watching).

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

There's nothing similar about Bo and Troll IMO despite the constant pimping from almost everybody .

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Not liking that pic of Jennifer in whatever the hell she's wearing. If Jennifer could just stick out her arms, perhaps a bird might think she is a tree or a bush. The print looks old fashioned and very camoflaguey, please don't get me started on the earrings and necklace.... fire whom ever dressed her.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Abby tank top combo is a little summerish..... wardrobe needed to have her in a little something more Septemberish.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I like Sami's outfit in these photos. AS's hair looks very is nice, just as the white blouse and black shirt look flattering. Just praying that Sami is not wearing any fishnet stocking that she might have borrowed from Kate.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Jennifer looks like an angry librarian. Dr hairy is not worth all the stress. She just needs to accept that yes Nicole was all up in that and move on. Daniel spent very little time getting over Jennifer. That should really be telling her something.
And I hope that pic is showing EJ about to kick Rafe in the face.

concerned
Member Avatar

Kali
Sep 14 2012, 10:48 PM
greeneyedgirl
I think TPTB see Rafe as the "new Bo," so they're showing lots of Bo and Sami scenes so we all notice how similar Rafe and Bo are (as if we were watching).
All I am noticing is that Bo is a better alternative than Rafe.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Although he looks like my 2007 EJ he could not be written more pathetic. Seeing Rafe makes me want to throw things. Chad and Melanie make me think this is reality TV. And all of them combined remind how much this show blows again!

Nicole Walker

LMFAO. That pic of Rafe and EJ. It looks like Rafe is about to beat the shit out of EJ. LMFAO!

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Here's to hoping that Chad just gives Nick a friendly fist-bump to the shoulder and stays away from his face... and everything below the belt. Those two things and we're good.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Jennifer looks like an elderly woman, she must of really pissed off the hair, makeup and wardrobe dept.

Tptb need to stop with the stupid scarves.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I would love to see all new pictures for the week they're previewing. Several of them are from last week! That drives me crazy!
Edited by talbab1994, Sep 15 2012, 11:05 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply